Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Release date, please.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> RE: Release date, please. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Release date, please. - 7/15/2008 11:12:53 AM   
Crocky

Im still here from downunder waiting checking in from time to time appreciating the time you guys have devoted to this .... and also looking forward to kicking your arses when you get out to the unwashed masses

Keep it up guys ... personally I would rather you told us 24 hours before release I find the last month of waiting the worst :)

Mike Blair CROCKY

(in reply to harley)
Post #: 31
RE: Release date, please. - 7/15/2008 7:13:01 PM   
greg_slith

Ya know, between this game and WitP AE I was sure I'd be playing ONE of them this summer. These are the two monster games I've been wanting for a long time. I understand Matrix has a policy of not making a release date public. I can maybe agree with that policy. What I would appreciate, as a loyal customer and someone who will definately buy BOTH games when they get released, is just a little consideration for us. I don't need to know when the game is coming out if you're not sure, but have a heart. Just some more updates on progress or screenies or something. Anything to show that the project is alive. Anyway, that's my two cents. You'd be getting a helluv alot more if the game was ready
Greg

(in reply to Crocky)
Post #: 32
RE: Release date, please. - 7/16/2008 1:22:28 AM   
joey

I, too, was hoping for one of them or both.  I figured I would be sitting on the side porch and trying to take the Pacific or bombing London.  I am still hoping at one of them will be ready. 

(in reply to greg_slith)
Post #: 33
RE: Release date, please. - 7/16/2008 5:19:13 PM   
Hard Sarge

sure, but have a heart. Just some more updates on progress or screenies or something. Anything to show that the project is alive. Anyway, that's my two cents. You'd be getting a helluv alot more if the game was ready
Greg

the best way, is to ask questions, I am not sure what anybody wants to see or hear, alot of stuff I would say, is with in reason, already said, now if there are questions, then I can repeat myself

so ask away, and I will try and show or tell you what you would like to know (other then is it done yet)

(in reply to joey)
Post #: 34
RE: Release date, please. - 7/16/2008 7:57:04 PM   
greg_slith

Thanks HARD,  I guess when you wrote "I don't think it was an elaborate April Fools day joke" I got the impression everything was on hold.  I'd like to see more screen shots if possible and get an idea of what's being worked on now, i.e. the AI, map, data base, whatever.  I'm content to wait (sorta) until a good finished product is ready. I remember spending a ton of time on the first version (til the puter blew-up) that I already feel invested in this one.  That's why a running commentary would be cool.  Thanks for your (and everybody else's) HARD work.
Greg

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 35
RE: Release date, please. - 7/17/2008 4:03:30 PM   
Hard Sarge

still be better with Questions

while we wait on new verison, I work on the data base, it is getting kind of large...

with the help of some of the testers, we been reworking the English map, so we got a much better set of targets, and in fact, more of the real targets, in the "game" a lot of times, when they needed something, they sort of added it, not saying the places may not be there, but in some cases, 20 or 30 years later !

we have reworked the radar sites in England, trying to get them correct, big hassle there is, who has the right info to work from, but in the long run, it looking like we got most of it worked out

lots of new targets, new areas, airfields (mainly for the LW side in BoB and both in BTR)

lots of new planes, and or different models of the different planes

still working on unit details, some units have tons of pilots, others are still pretty much drawing blanks

this is a screen shot of England with some of the French coast showing

Attachment (1)

(in reply to greg_slith)
Post #: 36
RE: Release date, please. - 7/17/2008 4:05:17 PM   
Hard Sarge

this is a shot of the old game in Holland (with factories shut off)

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 37
RE: Release date, please. - 7/17/2008 4:06:24 PM   
Hard Sarge

and same area with our game

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 38
RE: Release date, please. - 7/17/2008 4:07:33 PM   
Hard Sarge

now down in the MED

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 39
RE: Release date, please. - 7/17/2008 4:08:06 PM   
Hard Sarge

and same area with our game

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 40
RE: Release date, please. - 7/17/2008 11:00:08 PM   
JamesM

Sarge,

I think you mentioned previously that you will have the ability to save plotted mission for later reuse. If so, how is this done and how many can you save?

Thanks Jim

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 41
RE: Release date, please. - 7/18/2008 2:29:21 AM   
Hard Sarge

no, I think I said we would like to, that is still something that is more on the wish list, then something we can do

sorry

(in reply to JamesM)
Post #: 42
RE: Release date, please. - 7/25/2008 10:46:49 PM   
LuckyJim1006

I have to say I am(was) looking forward to this game. But I Budget for games. So is this one going to happen or not ? Tell me and I will go buy something else from Matrix if not.

(in reply to harley)
Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> RE: Release date, please. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI