Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BiN Serial Number Needed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> BiN Serial Number Needed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BiN Serial Number Needed - 7/19/2008 6:47:55 PM   
esteban

So, I got a brand new computer, but that means I have to reinstall Battles in Normandy on it. I am being asked for my game serial number

Problem, I no longer have my old electronic download emails with the serial number on them, but I do have my disk, which has a number printed on the interior spindle of the CD. Problem, those numbers printed on the interior of the CD do not seem to be or at least be recognized as the serial number of my game, so I can't instal BiN on my new PC.

So is there some way I can retrieve the serial number for my copy of BiN so that I can complete the install?

Post #: 1
RE: BiN Serial Number Needed - 7/24/2008 2:01:39 AM   
Weavos

LOL, same problem here. I have the case, but no book inside. Did the book contain the number, or was it all on the disc? I may be able to find book

(in reply to esteban)
Post #: 2
RE: BiN Serial Number Needed - 7/24/2008 5:15:03 AM   
Fred98

If you bought a physical copy of the game, the serial number is printed on the CD.

If you have a digital download version the serial number was sent by email.

Even if you trash you're computer you still have access to your email. Log onto the web site of youre ISP and check you're emails there.

If you kept youre order number you can get the serial number here on the Matrix web site
-

(in reply to Weavos)
Post #: 3
RE: BiN Serial Number Needed - 7/24/2008 8:03:42 AM   
esteban

I have the disk and I have tried entering the number printed on it, but it is not recognized as a valid serial number.  I can check, but I doubt my ISP has a copy of an email that I downloaded years ago.  I was not able to recover my emails from my old computer.

(in reply to Fred98)
Post #: 4
RE: BiN Serial Number Needed - 7/24/2008 11:30:00 AM   
Erik Rutins

If you registered your game, which we strongly advise, then you can recover your serial number from our Members Club. The old physical copies did not have the serial number on the CD, but the more recent ones (about 3 years old or less) do. You can also go to www.findmyorder.com with your order info to retrieve serial numbers and download links for all games you've ordered from our store.

It's very important to keep the serial number in a safe place. If you can't find yours via www.findmyorder.com and you ordered from our store, e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com wiith your personal info and I'll try to find it for you.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to esteban)
Post #: 5
RE: BiN Serial Number Needed - 2/8/2009 3:29:22 AM   
GMeyer

I have a phyisical copy of the game; the CD. Despite what is posted in this support forum, the serial number is not printed on the CD.  I can't reinstall without the number.  How do I get it?  I bought the game when first it came out in 2004.  I don't remember whether ordered from Matrix or not.  Thanks.

(in reply to esteban)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> BiN Serial Number Needed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI