Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Patch Issues.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> RE: Patch Issues. Page: <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 9:02:39 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

Hello Ed & Mike,

Great stuff!

LMGDAO!!!

As for you torpoint.

Actually be a man and follow though with your 10th Blitz resignation.

Thanx!

Hawk

< Message edited by Hawk Kriegsman -- 7/27/2010 6:56:40 PM >

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 661
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 9:19:42 PM   
torpoint

Sorted Hawk, nice to see you show your colours again, just like the good old days eh?
How many bans did you guys get compared with me eh? Think that explains who the tossers are!

(in reply to Hawk Kriegsman)
Post #: 662
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 9:25:14 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

You are not worth the energy to respond to.

Bye, bye

Hawk

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 663
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 10:20:39 PM   
MrRoadrunner

Spoken like a true turd, if you ask me.
Mostly because your whining and constant bitching caused the removal of humor and "free speech".
You must surely be a pip to be around?

Mike might be kinder and he thinks that "P-C" is the right thing to do. I prefer boring honesty rather than letting the "turd" win and stink up everything.

Suit yourself with your deprecating comments about Americans. To that I will not respond. Shame on you.

RR

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 664
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 10:26:10 PM   
MrRoadrunner

Depends on how many were fair or unjustice.
At least when we gave our word we kept it. You just skulk off with your threats of resignation and self banning, only to return to vomit your stench all over again.
I wish for once you were man enough to keep your word. But, I won't count on it.

(And, I won't make it an English thing because you put shame upon yourself and I know a good many decent, honest, hard working Brits).

Too bad Peter. Too, too bad.

RR

< Message edited by MrRoadrunner -- 7/22/2010 10:27:48 PM >

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 665
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 10:43:30 PM   
MrRoadrunner

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/publicite-uk-f08e9d5eb0431263402fae4afb19497a.html

Ah yes, an immature movie was called for?

RR

(in reply to MrRoadrunner)
Post #: 666
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 11:04:02 PM   
torpoint

Yeah Ed, I know many a decent American too, that's why I made the comment, - 'some'
Seems you and Hawk travelled to this site to be as objectionable as you both were at the Blitz,
hence your lengthy bans there? As for fair or injust, I think they were totally just bans,my returns after threats to leave were mainly cos you guys disappeared,life at the Blitz became more enjoyable without your vitriolic comments to others that had opinions different to yours, just as you are doing now, I'd say.

Post #: 667
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/22/2010 11:20:46 PM   
torpoint

Oh yeah, Ed, as I remember it, you didn't give your word, you were banned for three months, and a better place the Blitz was for it? Correct me if I'm wrong?
Man, you got real problems methinks. My posts are always an opinion, you seem to try and destroy anyone with a different point of view to your own. If you stuck to debate at a mature level instead of mud-slinging, you would be more of a man to me.
That's from a decent, honest, hard-working Englishman btw.

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 668
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/23/2010 2:11:19 AM   
kool_kat

Oh well.. never mind!

< Message edited by mwest -- 7/23/2010 11:21:03 AM >

Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 669
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/23/2010 10:32:28 AM   
MrRoadrunner

quote:

ORIGINAL: torpoint

Oh yeah, Ed, as I remember it, you didn't give your word, you were banned for three months, and a better place the Blitz was for it? Correct me if I'm wrong?
Man, you got real problems methinks. My posts are always an opinion, you seem to try and destroy anyone with a different point of view to your own. If you stuck to debate at a mature level instead of mud-slinging, you would be more of a man to me.
That's from a decent, honest, hard-working Englishman btw.

?
I was banned for three months for deleting your name from my game roster. And, for not submitting to what I thought was bias exhibited from a couple of club officers who had agendas.
I did keep my word. I told the "demi-leaders" of the club that I would defend myself when personally attacked. That included personal attacks by them as well as you.

I then promised the club's owner, when he intervened, that I would not comment upon your posts. Since that time, if and when you had returned from your fifth or sixth personal banning, I kept my word to the club's owner to not respond to any personal attacks by you. That was there and not here.
You have little to no idea of what transpired but you seem to have built an entire fantasy around it?
You even think that I (and Hawk) came here to attack you? I've got almost 500 posts to your less than twenty and you can check when I joined. I've done nothing but offer help and opinions based on my experiences with the game. You came here and then I get accused of personal attacks against you. What do you think is the common denominator? I say you.

If you wish to be corrected I will do so. You are wrong. The Blitz is a much better place when scum like you are gone from it. You poke, prod, and push posters into responding to your garbage. Then you puff your chest and beat it like you are being wronged. When called on it you bluster and bitch about how you are being talked to?
You have no respect for the game and you have a much higher opinion of yourself than is warranted by your actions.

Funny thing is I have felt the forums at the Blitz, though moderately quiet of late, were just fine in the last month. Mostly due to the fact that I have you in my "blocked" category and cannot read your drivel, unless someone quotes you. I missed all your bitching about the game then? LOL!

Mud slinging? Coming from a turd like you? Now that is funny on many levels!

I could care less what you think of me. I will be judged by God and not little boys. Go back to your "lady" and cry your blues to him.

RR

< Message edited by MrRoadrunner -- 7/23/2010 9:28:33 PM >

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 670
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/23/2010 10:17:42 PM   
torpoint

I think you are in a little World of your own Ed. I have never seen such abuse thrown at someone such as you have done here and hopefully the powers that be will correct that, as you appear to have broken half the forum rules. You seem to think you are the power of the forums? I can quote just as many people who considered you and others as totally distructive to a forum and your proving it here now. You denigrate officers of the Blitz here in public yet you still contribute your posts there. Seems you know nothing of mutual respect?
Anyway, you've shown enough of your true self here, I'll deal with more 'balanced mind' people and ignore the drivel and sub-humour of your posts.

Post #: 671
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/24/2010 9:22:59 PM   
torpoint

You were banned for three months for deleting my games with you, without telling me, after pretty bad posts attacking me as well I believe? You tried to affect my results without having the courtesy to ask me.

Best you get your facts right, you say I voluntarily banned myself 5 or 6 times, check with your buddy 'The Hawk', he seems to suggest it was eleven, I'm sure Mike checked the details before making his very comical video about it.

I have no idea what transpired at the Blitz, I play for fun, debate out of interest on the Forum. I haven't created a fantasy out of it all, it just seems that, since I've posted here, the only attacks, mickey-taking on the lowest level, have come from the usual trio?
Congratulations on your 500 posts Ed, like the games results you removed from my records, it don't count for much when you later get vindictive eh?

What do I think the common denominator is? - Clearly it is the terrible trio who team up to slag me of, you in particular,Ed, in a most disgusting manner I have to say.
Never, in any of my posts to anybody have I referred to them in the manner you refer to me, you are disgusting in that event.
Ah! - The Blitz is a better place without me eh? - that is probably because you are free to hold the reins in any debate and Lord it over everyone else, many of whom have disappeared because of such individuals. As you quoted, ''the Blitz, though moderately quiet of late''
Why's that, cos you chased all the debators away, just so you can be the top star?
You keep calling me a turd? I think that says it all about you Ed, all I can add is, I've come outta a lot better arseholes than you buddy!

Now, once again, you bring God into it, wow! you probably thinkyour his right hand man as well Ed. Remember, many of us respect God, me included, but I wouldn't bring Him into a discussion on a wargaming site,what a mixed-up man you must be.
As for ''go back to my lady and cry my blues to him'' that is a very sexist comment Ed, probably another violation of the rules but, I can assure you that I am very heterosexual and thriving, even at my age, maybe you have a medical syndrome to come out with all the offensive remarks you've made here.

Oh, there is so much I could throw at you Ed,but maybe people will see the difference between people who resort to gobshite and those who can debate in a grown-up manner?

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 672
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/26/2010 12:01:09 PM   
kool_kat

Oh... never mind again!

I think my film making days are over... for a while.

< Message edited by mwest -- 7/26/2010 2:00:00 PM >

Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein

(in reply to kool_kat)
Post #: 673
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/26/2010 6:24:14 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

Now look here Mike

Stop posting quality stuff and then editing it.

Or just send the quality stuff directly to me.

I need the entertainment.

Thanx!

Hawk

(in reply to kool_kat)
Post #: 674
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/26/2010 6:45:20 PM   
MrRoadrunner

Three of our posts in a row.
We must be ganging up again?

Mike, not fair, I missed it too!

RR

Post #: 675
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/26/2010 6:55:04 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

Now its four.

There you go again Ed engaging in asshattery and tomfoolery.

You must tread with caution lest the waterworks maven starts crying again.

Thanx!

Hawk

Post #: 676
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/26/2010 8:41:10 PM   
MrRoadrunner

Good one Hawk.
Just think,  14 more posts and you will be an official forum policeman too!
The badges look really cool.

See you at the next planning session.

RR

Post #: 677
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/27/2010 10:38:38 PM   
MrRoadrunner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hawk Kriegsman

Now its four.

There you go again Ed engaging in asshattery and tomfoolery.

You must tread with caution lest the waterworks maven starts crying again.

Thanx!

Hawk

I guess if I have to:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/communication-uk-61de3bfda6e6cfa3d72cad6127a4e454.html

RR

Post #: 678
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/27/2010 11:47:32 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

LMGDAO!!!

Brilliant absolutely brilliant.

Hmmmm.......should I give in and try?

Thanx!

Hawk

Post #: 679
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 12:02:57 AM   
Hawk Kriegsman

I am now convinced I am going to hell.

I have giving in to temptation.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-uk-ae9a0465f760c4833c8f5aa975700871.html

Forgive me.

Hawk

Post #: 680
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 12:49:26 AM   
Hawk Kriegsman

And one more to really get the downward slide going.

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=c85b55cf1065bcdaf0a95ec44de93e0d

Thanx!

Hawk

Post #: 681
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 2:38:02 AM   
Hawk Kriegsman

That's pretty funny Mr. Westhawk.

Unfortunately since you lack the stones to state who you are, I have very little use for you.

Bye, bye.

Hawk
Post #: 682
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 11:01:21 AM   
MrRoadrunner

Just think, Mr. Westhawk has 17 more posts before he can get his forum police badge. This nice badge:

And, he seems to be great at making "R" rated movies. Probably has a very strong right handed grip? When he grows up he will look just like the right half of Popeye, the sailor man?

Hmmm ... who could he be?

RR

Post #: 683
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 11:44:09 AM   
Hawk Kriegsman

No worries Ed.

There is a clear difference between clever and

Not worth saying much more than that really.

Thanx!

Hawk

Post #: 684
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 3:19:18 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

Well I think I have this all figured out.

I have uncovered some lost footage from the secret Matrix R&D bunker.

I believe this will answer all.

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index.php?module=see&lang=fr&code=0746a2476cc6acd1642924040eed8de5

Enjoy!

Hawk

Post #: 685
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 8:33:52 PM   
kool_kat

Hawk has become a film maker! Fantastic!

Now... who could be the mysterious "Mr. Westhawk?" Whatever.

I can't stand it! All this great film making... I feel kind of left out?

So... here is a "small gem" that has some culture!

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-f2e3aca07a23401368d38fa4c7d3108a.html

And here is one dedicated to the "mysterious" Mr. Westhawk. Whoever could he be?

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustration-uk-dd8286e7495baad05575b987561b2954.html

< Message edited by mwest -- 7/28/2010 8:48:24 PM >

Regards, - Mike

Post #: 686
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/28/2010 8:37:54 PM   
Hawk Kriegsman

I am glad to be in the film making club. Thanks for the ispiration.

As for your last flm: LOL!

Thanx!

Hawk

(in reply to kool_kat)
Post #: 687
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/29/2010 10:07:52 PM   
andym

Oi,stop hijacking my bloody thread!Or i'll whup yo ass and knee you in the bleeding bollocks!

Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!

(in reply to torpoint)
Post #: 688
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/29/2010 11:16:50 PM   
1925frank

Andym, that boast isn't going to work well when coupled with a picture of Colonel Klink.

(in reply to andym)
Post #: 689
RE: Patch Issues. - 7/30/2010 2:48:25 PM   
andym

Oooooooooooooooooooooo,i feel another Adolf masterpiece in the offing!
Post #: 690
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> RE: Patch Issues. Page: <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI