Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wish List from COG

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Wish List from COG Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wish List from COG - 12/3/2008 2:17:58 PM   
ElementUK

Hi all. Been playing COG alot for the last two months. Some niggly points that I hope will be improved/altered for EE.

Mixed Order Upgrade: Units are given a choice as to whether or not they take the 'opportunity Charge'. To many times this has resulted in immediate Cavalry counter-charges, destroying the newly disordered Infantry.

Diplomacy: The ability to send a message to neutral Nations who constantly violate your provinces via troop movements, without permission, IE; force them to seek permission via treaty before they make dangerous assumptions and risk war. Issuing Ultimatums is not the way to stay friendly.

Quick Battles: The Casualty results shown, maybe to every unit involved.

Detailed Battle: If Cav units charge inf in line within their zoc, couldn't they first take a volley from that Inf unit as long as they have 6 move points 'In Reserve' and are supplied. Morale check to continue the charge.

B: Starting so close, your art is charged by Cav before you can scratch your arse.

C: The range of Fortresses and the fact that the enemies work but yours don't in your territory.

Great game though. Even if I still can't make Lancers as France with lvl 9 Barracks/Factory and Lvl 5 Courts, even in Il De France

< Message edited by ElementUK -- 12/5/2008 4:14:52 PM >

Hooray for the 28th Regiment of Foot
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Wish List from COG Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI