Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NooB Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> NooB Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NooB Question - 12/11/2008 4:44:59 AM   
bssybeep

When I first start the game, it appears I can outfit my mercs directly from DJ's as opposed to buying the ready made kit that comes with the mercs.

So I purchase the weapons, ammo, etc from DJ's and I get a message that the supplies will be delivered to the North road. So I go to the North road with unarmed mercs and I cannot locate the shipment anywhere on the map.

Does the shipment only show up after I clear the map? If so, that means I still need to purchase the kit that comes with the mercs otherwise I am unarmed...or am I missing something?

thxs in advance
Post #: 1
RE: NooB Question - 12/11/2008 6:07:27 AM   
brak

The equipment arrives (I guess) at the same time as the mercs. You have to place your mercs in the purple zone, then exit the sector and return to the global map to access your supplies (it's the icon in the bottom left corner of the screen). You can start the sector freshly supplied after that. Good luck!

(in reply to bssybeep)
Post #: 2
RE: NooB Question - 12/11/2008 6:24:20 AM   
Scautura

You don't even need to go into the map - click on the 2nd icon from the left (helmet and crossed guns) to show the sector inventory (make sure you have the North Road selected)

(in reply to brak)
Post #: 3
RE: NooB Question - 12/11/2008 7:12:25 AM   
bssybeep

Thanks for the replies, sounds good.  I'll try it as soon as I can get the Almighty DJ mod to work

(in reply to Scautura)
Post #: 4
RE: NooB Question - 12/11/2008 5:50:58 PM   
brak

OK, I give up.  How do I use the jeep?  I gave the code phrase, but had to pay for it, anyway.  Now it's just sitting there and my lazy mercs won't get into it.  I can't assign them to it a la JA2 in the squad screen.  Any suggestions?  

(in reply to bssybeep)
Post #: 5
RE: NooB Question - 12/11/2008 5:57:22 PM   
GODSPEED7

You gotta get out of the Strategic view and go to the 'world' map view, when you click on another location, just ckick on the truck and it will drive you there..

GODSPEEDseven

(in reply to brak)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> NooB Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI