Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB - 1/22/2009 2:29:47 AM   
Radu

Rhinobones,why do you insist on sidetracking this topic? Your post is exactly the thing to be included in a PM. I really don't care about what consider "proper etiquette vis-a-vis the powers that be".I really don't. And unless you are trying to attract the attention of the moderators or hoping to enlist me in a "Colin Wright bash-fest" I really don't see any other reason why you insist on going off-topic.

Let me re-iterate : I don't care that you are offended about Colin Wright's comments. Nobody else does either. You're not winning any popularity points by insulting him. I personally consider it immature to drag this argument that seems to get personal out in the open,blatantly veering off-topic

Please, use PMs.

Back on topic. Yeah,you're quite right,Colin. Air warfare, of all things, is hard to pin down to a turn-based system exactly because it is so fluid. I gues I'll just try to focus on getting reasonable outcomes.

(in reply to ColinWright)
Post #: 31
RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB - 1/22/2009 3:55:59 AM   
L`zard

Not to stir the pot, Radu but.....

You may want to get used to these two, LOL, it's an ongoing thing, eh?

Like bad weather, the possibility of any thread getting drenched alwas exists here.........so it goes.

Our 'beloved' demagogues...can neither be controlled or stiffled, but are a fact of life....

"I have the brain of a genius, and the heart of a little child! I keep them in a jar under my bed."

(in reply to Radu)
Post #: 32
RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB - 1/22/2009 5:05:30 AM   
ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: L`zard

Two? As far as I can recall, I've never initiated a conversation with Rhinobones in my life. Why would I?

< Message edited by ColinWright -- 1/22/2009 5:15:01 AM >

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to L`zard)
Post #: 33
RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB - 1/22/2009 10:18:08 AM   
Radu

quote:

ORIGINAL: L`zard

Like bad weather, the possibility of any thread getting drenched alwas exists here.........so it goes.

Our 'beloved' demagogues...can neither be controlled or stiffled, but are a fact of life....

Yeah,but I don't have to like it. Seriously,I'll contact the moderators if this goes on. Like I said, I really don't care how much Rhinobones is offended about Colin's apparent 'disrespect' (as he was accused) for either the US or Israeli govt, that's no excuse to start throwing invectives likes that.

It's not like Colin goaded him. I mean,he didn't praise the 9/11 terrorists or other such sick stuff. Criticism of either govts (or ANY govt for that matter) is perfectly legitimate.

(in reply to L`zard)
Post #: 34
RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB - 1/22/2009 12:07:10 PM   
rhinobones

Game over.

Regards, RhinoBones

(in reply to ColinWright)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> RE: Invasion of Iran - USA Ground OOB Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI