Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Harpoon

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Harpoon - 2/14/2009 7:17:58 AM   
hermanhum

Can I cast my vote for Harpooner of the Year 2009, yet? 

Post #: 31
RE: Problem - 2/20/2009 10:00:05 AM   
erichswafford

quote:

ORIGINAL: hermanhum

quote:

ORIGINAL: YankeeAirRat

What isn't (and hasn't been) helpful is biting the hand that is feeding us the versions that we currently have. Remember that except for a few die hards in the community both of these games could of been left to the dustbin of computer gaming history.

I understand the opinion and everyone's got a right to one. Just remember that you wouldn't have been able to even express that much if the only discussion forum for ANW problems was closed and exclusive to only a few members.

What I disagree with is the perspective expressed in this final paragraph. It is backwards, IMO. The users/customers are the hand(s) that feed AGSI and not the way around. Keeping a game alive that is barely breathing due to extensive bugs is not doing anyone a favour. Either it can fix itself or, it deserves to belong in the dustbin of history.

I respectfully disagree. The game, even in its present state, is still pretty damn awesome. There is nothing like it out there, and I am immensely appreciative that any developer is still interested in this sort of thing.

Of course, I'm nuts. I bought 3 copies of KA-50 Black Shark because I think it's worth $150 and I wanted to support the developers. People, if you haven't noticed, the rest of the gaming world is playing mindless FPS's or pretending to be Elves online.

Anyway, I hope ANW continues to improve and thrive.

(in reply to hermanhum)
Post #: 32
RE: Problem - 2/23/2009 6:44:27 AM   
morphin

Hi

I agree. GCB2 is getting stronger and stronger. I think it is time for TNH (The next harpoon). Or is this project dead?

Andy
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI