Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Is Battleground Europe the only true wargame?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Is Battleground Europe the only true wargame? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Is Battleground Europe the only true wargame? - 2/15/2009 4:43:34 PM   
vonRocko

Hello all,
  I appreciate all your comments. Last evening,I was able to log into the game.I changed no settings on my computer (I had tried that before) and,for some reason,it allowed me to log in. I played about 4hrs. and I admit I had a great time. I killed several British infantrymen and even shot down a Spitfire while trying an AA gun! I got killed a lot,but was able to close with the enemy under cover. I even got run over by a tank while lying in a bush! I'm 75% on my way to my first promotion.
  Gameplay is great. You feel the excitement of the hunt and kill,and the disappointment of being killed.Good stuff!
    Then,a few hrs. ago, I try to log in again,and sure enough,the authentication server won't let me. Once again I go through all the recomended fixes, and nothing happens. I then reset my computer back to its normal configurations and leave to take care of some things.
  I come back 2hrs.later and try to log in,and it allows me!WTF!  Is this how it is going to be? I need to be able to login when I have the time, not whenever it decides to let me in.
   I will edit my previous post advising people to stay away,because the game is fun,when I can play. I just don't understand this authentication server. For me,it seems to work when it wants to.So if I am in the mood to play, I am at the mercy of the authentication server. Maybe I can,maybe I can't. It will be impossible to fully enjoy the game like this.
Thank you.

(in reply to Tayvl)
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Is Battleground Europe the only true wargame? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI