Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for Stock 1.806

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for Stock 1.806 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for Stock ... - 2/18/2009 2:26:47 PM   
starlh001

hi, everyone.

I'm Starlh from Chinese HQ, and I'm looking for a experienced Jap player for and mod, HR negotiable.

I have more than 2 years of experience of WITP and currently playing a early 1945 game as Jap side.

My opponent is getting busier right now and I'm thinking of starting a new game as Allies.

My previous several Jap opponents all disappeared after a months or so. I'm tired of started new game again and again, so I'm only looking for experienced Jap player and willing to play a long term game.

Please PM me if you are interested, thank you very much.

Starlh

< Message edited by starlh001 -- 2/19/2009 1:34:31 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/18/2009 3:02:31 PM   
xiaozi

Good luck

(in reply to starlh001)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/18/2009 7:39:53 PM   
el cid again

Hostile "crawlers" will pick up your address if posted in this Forum. You should edit your entry and remove the address - say "send me your address by PM"

Xiaozi may be trying to say that extremely experienced players won't plan stock - if only due to the map - but also due to massive problems with the OB. They will tend to be found playing one of several different mods - which are in every case probably significantly better than stock. I won't recommend a mod - but do suggest you check them out. If you want extremely experienced players you probably have to play what they play.

(in reply to starlh001)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 2:26:12 AM   
zhengxuacmilan

I think starlh will be very glad to have anyone playing jap with any mod.
The only requirement is playing longer than one month...

Andyway, good luck.

< Message edited by zhengxuacmilan -- 2/19/2009 2:46:57 AM >

(in reply to el cid again)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 2:36:45 AM   
championzhao

CStarlhCI always back you up. ™è™è

The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums.

Post #: 5
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 6:03:02 AM   
KNJ

Well I'll say Starlh is a damn good opponent to play against. He is good at nasty little tricks surprising his victim at the least expected spot.

(in reply to championzhao)
Post #: 6
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 6:04:03 AM   
amigo1979

Eh...Most of the upstairs are from our China HQ...

I have to say that Starlh is realy a good player.I believe that he would like to think about starting a game based on ANY mod 

So,I'm looking forward to somebody here to challenge him.I think there's millions of chinese player want to see the fail of Starlh.

Please just PM him.Just do it

(in reply to championzhao)
Post #: 7
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 6:29:50 AM   
kevin_hx

StarLH !

(in reply to amigo1979)
Post #: 8
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 6:38:36 AM   
Philodraco

Oh my goddess, So many guys from the Islands...

(in reply to kevin_hx)
Post #: 9
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 9:26:28 AM   
xiaozi

e~Actually,I just want StarLH can have a good opponent!

(in reply to Philodraco)
Post #: 10
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/19/2009 1:34:31 PM   
starlh001

Thank you for your kind reminder, el cid again, I'm going to edit my post now.

And I'm open to any mod if anyone is interested in playing as Jap side.

Please PM me if you are interested, thank you very much.

Post #: 11
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/20/2009 1:24:04 PM   
aqui

(in case you didn't receive this e-mail that I already sent) I'm probably a good player. At least I won the 5 games I finished as now. I never give up a game. I played CHS standard, CHS+Nick, and Big B mods but I never played stock games. What I read, convinced me that mods are better than stock and, more over, after a while that I gaze the standard map I become tired (stock graphic annoys me). Then in case of a game I suggest to play a mod.
cya
paolo
e-mail: uomodellospazio1@alice.it

(in reply to starlh001)
Post #: 12
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/21/2009 12:24:52 PM   
van_bommel

LH's a really expert as a Japanese plaryer, or a intrepid attaker,even in the late game.Can he played a defender role in the early game?I'm looking for it!

(in reply to aqui)
Post #: 13
RE: Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for St... - 2/21/2009 2:18:29 PM   
starlh001

To aqui, thank you for your interest and I'm now reviewing the CHS mod

I'm kind of busy this weekend so can I email you later and tell my decision?

To anyone else who has PM me, thank you all. Please allow me make a decision with auqi.
Thank you for your patience.~

(in reply to aqui)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for extremely experienced Jap player for Stock 1.806 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI