Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/27/2009 5:32:05 PM   
Erik Rutins

If you own a copy of the original Crown of Glory, you are entitled to a $10 discount coupon. Instructions on how to get your coupon and how to use it in the store are available at the link below. Please note that each Crown of Glory serial number is only entitled to one coupon for the Emperor's Edition and once you have retrieved it, we cannot re-send it to you (so don't lose it before you use it!).

http://www.matrixgames.com/discount/cogee.asp

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 3/5/2009 7:22:30 PM >

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/27/2009 11:36:30 PM   
LarryP

This is a really nice deal. It worked flawless and fast and the price after discount ($40) is great. Thanks Matrix!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/28/2009 2:35:57 AM   
mgarnett

Hi Eric,

I have obtained my promotional code which I enter after adding the game to my cart.  I delete the extended download service, but when I enter my promo code and press APPLY, the exteneded download service gets placed back into my order but there is no discount.  I obtained the code through the EU store and I have tried to purchase the game in the EU store and the AU store (I live in Australia).

Cheers

Mark

(in reply to LarryP)
Post #: 3
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/28/2009 3:13:23 AM   
Erik Rutins

Thanks Mark, I will have to check with the store on this. Can you e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order number please? It's generated before the sale is completed.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to mgarnett)
Post #: 4
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 1:04:03 AM   
ubik

I am trying to fill the form with my data from the purchase of CoG dated from 2005, but nothing happens. The screen refreshes and the same form page appears.

I already tried it some 4 or 5 times.

Please Help!

Post #: 5
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 1:32:57 AM   
Erik Rutins

I just re-tested it and it's working fine for me. What browser are you using?

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to ubik)
Post #: 6
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 2:54:07 AM   
ubik

Erik,

Thanks for the quick answer.

I am using IE7.

Just to make sure I am not making a stupid mistake:

- I follow the link on the first post, fill up the form with my name, my mail address and the serial of CoG, select europe (in my case) and press the button.

What then? should I receive something in my mail? A code appears onscreen?

In my tries, a quick refresh happens with the form empty and ready to be filled again.

I took the liberty of sending you an email with my details, its from ubik_@netcabo.pt.

Thank you for your help, Erik.

Regards from Portugal,

Carlos

Post #: 7
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 2:57:47 AM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, normally you should see a new screen with your code AND you should also receive an e-mail with it. I can have our administrator check and see if one was assigned to you if you e-mail me with your serial number. Ah, I see you already e-mailed me, I'll check it out.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to ubik)
Post #: 8
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 6:41:46 AM   
mgarnett

Hi Erik,

I am still having the same problem with the EU store.  I just tried order number 1648730896 and it still does not work.  I place my discount coupon in and it apply and the screen just refreshes and adds the extended download service back in.

I am also using IE7 and Vista 32.

I have also emailed you.

Cheers

Mark

Post #: 9
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 1:18:59 PM   
Erik Rutins

Carlos,

I haven't seen your e-mail yet.

Mark,

I sent you a reply.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to mgarnett)
Post #: 10
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 7:49:23 PM   
Lützow

Not exactly related to discount coupons, but anyway.

I was about to drop an order and after finishing the process, DR directed me to Paypal as usual. However, by logging into Paypal I only got a confirm option which didn't show how money much will get charged from my account. Off course I did not complete the process and now I have a pending order.

No idea if this issue is related to DR or Paypal but I suppose my order status will get resetted after 24h or so ?

Post #: 11
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 8:48:32 PM   
moose1999

Whoops, seems I did exactly what I wasn't suposed to...
I got overexcited and sent for my coupon code now, although I'm planning to buy the 'download + physical' version when it becomes available.
Am I forced to buy the 'download only' version now to get the discount...?

regards,

Briny

(in reply to Lützow)
Post #: 12
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/1/2009 10:16:26 PM   
ubik

Erik,

Now that's strange!

I'll resend it again, to erikr@matrixgames.com using two different accounts of mine!

Please, aknowledge the mail(s) if you receive them :)

Thanks!

Post #: 13
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 12:59:56 AM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow
I was about to drop an order and after finishing the process, DR directed me to Paypal as usual. However, by logging into Paypal I only got a confirm option which didn't show how money much will get charged from my account. Off course I did not complete the process and now I have a pending order.
No idea if this issue is related to DR or Paypal but I suppose my order status will get resetted after 24h or so ?

Not sure, if you e-mail me your order info I can ask them for more information on that.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Lützow)
Post #: 14
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 1:00:34 AM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: briny_norman
I got overexcited and sent for my coupon code now, although I'm planning to buy the 'download + physical' version when it becomes available.

Please e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com me with the code you already received, your original serial number and your personal info.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to moose1999)
Post #: 15
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 1:01:06 AM   
Erik Rutins

Looks like I got the re-sent e-mails, thanks Carlos.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

Post #: 16
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 7:26:20 AM   
Arckon

Hi, a couple of questions regarding the $10 discount.

If you are ordering through the Australian Store what are you meant to select for the Discount Coupon US or Europe radio button?
Also does that them mean that you have to place your order through the US or Europe store rather that the Australian one?

Post #: 17
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 7:26:55 AM   
Lützow

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow

Not sure, if you e-mail me your order info I can ask them for more information on that.

I just checked for myself. Both order attempts from yesterday are still valid for DR but expired at Paypal. Here are there numbers in case you want/need to delete it.

Order Number: 1648766565
Order Number: 1648764313

I placed another order at DR store and got same result as yesterday. Paypal asked me to confirm but did not show up purchase price, which is totally strange because they always do for every transaction. However, this time I took the risk and simply confirmed. According to their mail my account got charged with € 45,99, so it obviously worked. There is nothing here you have to solve, but you might bring this issue to DR's attention though - because other customers could run into this problem as well and we all know how inconvenient it can be, to work out stuff with DR subsequently.

In another issue: It would be courteous from Matrix to make downloadable CD covers available for the future - to those customers purchasing digital editions. Grabbing small pictures from the web to resize in Photoshop doesn't look good on selfburned mediums.

< Message edited by Lützow -- 3/2/2009 8:30:29 AM >

Post #: 18
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 8:16:37 AM   
moose1999

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: briny_norman

Please e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com me with the code you already received, your original serial number and your personal info.

Information sent!
I think I accidentally sent you two emails because of a slip of the TAB-button - the second one has all the info...

regards,

Briny

Post #: 19
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 8:58:00 AM   
Gresbeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: mgarnett

Hi Eric,

I have obtained my promotional code which I enter after adding the game to my cart.  I delete the extended download service, but when I enter my promo code and press APPLY, the exteneded download service gets placed back into my order but there is no discount.  I obtained the code through the EU store and I have tried to purchase the game in the EU store and the AU store (I live in Australia).

Cheers

Mark

I had the impression I had a similar problem, but I'm not sure. I see a price of 33,21 euros (before applying VAT, AFAIK). Should this price correspond to the discounted European price? I ask because I'm not sure about the full European price.

(in reply to mgarnett)
Post #: 20
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 1:42:20 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arckon
If you are ordering through the Australian Store what are you meant to select for the Discount Coupon US or Europe radio button?
Also does that them mean that you have to place your order through the US or Europe store rather that the Australian one?

The Australian store should go through the EU coupons and EU site.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Arckon)
Post #: 21
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 1:50:26 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gresbeck
I had the impression I had a similar problem, but I'm not sure. I see a price of 33,21 euros (before applying VAT, AFAIK). Should this price correspond to the discounted European price? I ask because I'm not sure about the full European price.

The normal download price is 39,99 Euros, so that sounds right to me.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Gresbeck)
Post #: 22
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/2/2009 1:54:11 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: mgarnett
I am still having the same problem with the EU store.  I just tried order number 1648730896 and it still does not work.  I place my discount coupon in and it apply and the screen just refreshes and adds the extended download service back in.

Got an answer from the store on this:

"When the cart refreshes it appears the download insurance gets added back in. All the customer has to do is remove it again and they will see just the product with the discount. I just tested this successfully. See below. I will see if I can have design change this so the downlaod insurance does not get automatically added back in when a coupon code is applied."

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to mgarnett)
Post #: 23
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/3/2009 8:39:14 AM   
Arckon

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arckon

The Australian store should go through the EU coupons and EU site.

Thanks Erik.

EDIT: just checked store and in typical Matrix "we care for our customers" fashion, I am guessing Erik advised on the EU store as exchange rate means I get the game a few dollars cheaper compared to the US store.

< Message edited by Arckon -- 3/3/2009 8:49:40 AM >

Post #: 24
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/4/2009 2:32:16 AM   
alaric318

thanks for the support on owners of original Crown Of Glory, hope it is not a limited promotion, as i burn my game budget now for at least two months, but anyway great support,

with best regards,

Alarick.

There is no plan of battle that survives the contact with the enemy.

(in reply to Arckon)
Post #: 25
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/5/2009 7:23:46 PM   
Erik Rutins

Coupon codes now work with the physical and physical+digital versions that are about to go live.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to alaric318)
Post #: 26
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/6/2009 7:26:45 PM   
von Schmidt

I've tried to place an order for Crown of Glory(EE) in the UK store with my discount coupon.
However, when I enter the code in the promo code field and "apply", the code gets emptied from the field without a deduction from the regular price £37.22.
I have not progressed beyond this step 2 in the process.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-von Schmidt

Post #: 27
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/6/2009 9:35:13 PM   
Erik Rutins

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with additional order ID and code details, I can't really figure out what's going on based on the info here. Entering the code in the field should work.

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 3/6/2009 9:37:37 PM >

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to von Schmidt)
Post #: 28
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/7/2009 2:43:14 PM   
von Schmidt

Erik,

Never mind: user error. Details added just in case I can save others from the same silly mistake:

After I entered the coupon and did not get an onpage confirmation, I opened a separate tab to check my order price against the price quoted on the game itself (on the store page). Since they were the same, I assumed the discount was not applied.

However, I guess DigitalRiver remembers (cookie) that I get this title for a lower price, so shows the game for that price everywhere in the store - not just on the order screen.
I doublechecked by logging in on different PC - and saw the higher, normal price in the DR store.

Thanks for the response.

Regards,
-von Schmidt

Post #: 29
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/7/2009 4:08:47 PM   
dsawan

Hi, i purchased the orignal game back when it came out but cant find the serial number. is there a way to retrieve it from that far back. i checked my e-mail and its not there with my other games from here. thx.

(in reply to von Schmidt)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI