Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/7/2009 11:50:37 PM   
Arckon

Argh well. 3 attempts at ordering, for some reason it wants me to use a different payment method. Even when I go through the Australian Store and forget about using the $10 discount. Never had this problem before with all the games I have bought with matrix and never with other companies.
Save myself $60 odd Au I suppose.

(in reply to dsawan)
Post #: 31
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/9/2009 3:17:43 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arckon
Argh well. 3 attempts at ordering, for some reason it wants me to use a different payment method. Even when I go through the Australian Store and forget about using the $10 discount. Never had this problem before with all the games I have bought with matrix and never with other companies.

Can you please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com? I'd like to check into what could be causing this problem for you.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Arckon)
Post #: 32
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/13/2009 3:28:50 PM   
Arckon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arckon

Can you please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com? I'd like to check into what could be causing this problem for you.

May I apologise for above post.
Yes, for the first time ever I have had a hiccup downloading this game, however in all my years downloading from Matrix I have not had a problem in the past, and no doubt will eventually successfully purchase and download Crown of Glory Emporers Edition soon.

Have nothing but respect for Matrix and their customer service, so again my apologies at above spur of the moment, whilst slightly frustrated above post.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 33
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 4/5/2009 11:29:03 AM   
ptan54

Is there a time limit for these discount coupons? I've got mine but don't want to buy just yet, as I'm quite tied up with a few things in real life....if there is a time limit I'll just buy it now and not install it! Thanks.

(in reply to Arckon)
Post #: 34
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 4/8/2009 3:54:02 PM   
ptan54

What is the extended download service?

(in reply to ptan54)
Post #: 35
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 4/8/2009 4:18:17 PM   
Erik Rutins

Normally, you can re-download your game for a year after purchasing it. If you get the extended download service, you can pretty much re-download it forever.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to ptan54)
Post #: 36
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 5/28/2009 5:26:14 PM   
sapper_astro

Erik, it only has an option for US and Europe. I don't think Australia is part of the British Empire anymore, and we have not yet become the newest state...how do I run with this one mate?

Post #: 37
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 5/29/2009 2:17:19 PM   
Erik Rutins

Sapper, you want to use the Europe option and then use it in the Australian store. It's really just choosing the warehouse it will ship from. We'll try to make that a bit less confusing.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sapper_astro)
Post #: 38
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 10/1/2009 5:00:59 PM   
Zap

Deleted wrong forum.

< Message edited by Zap -- 10/1/2009 5:02:30 PM >

Post #: 39
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 1/3/2010 12:37:55 AM   
Shawmut

I got the following clarification on the "Coupon" and the Holiday Sale from "Alexader" at MAtrix. So, it sounds if I want to save on COGEE, I'll have to put it off til after the Holiday sale. I haven't done a comparison of the nickels and dimes. So, I might just get something Napoleanic for the interim couple of weeks. (See if like the age.)

"Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting the online store.
During this Holiday sale promotion all other discounts have been
suspended because we can only have one discount at a time. Please wait
till this sales promotion has ended if you wish to use the other
discount offer."

(in reply to dsawan)
Post #: 40
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 1/5/2010 8:26:57 AM   
Gil R.

Isn't it the same discount? I think it's $10 off either way. Obviously, if you want to get another game for which you don't have a coupon while the sale lasts there would be some logic in that. But I don't think COG:EE becomes any cheaper after the sale ends.

(in reply to Shawmut)
Post #: 41
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 1/29/2010 2:34:54 PM   
bush

Tried placing an order today, but when I tried to apply my promo code the order screen just refreshed and the original price/info was there again.

Then called customer service to place the order over the phone and the same thing happened to the service rep.

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 42
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 1/29/2010 7:26:06 PM   
Shawmut

Thhis coupon thing seems to be an unfortunate idea with too many moving parts.
1. Too bad it was ever offered.
2. Between River and Matrix, there seems to exist a communication (or turf) problem.
3. I tried during the Holiday to sale, but was told it was not applicable because of a current sale - What a way it would be to capitalize on good will if it was allowed. How many more people buy during sales - and how many coupons interfere with the profit margin? Little - Or they couuld have named the Empire Edition as something else and marketed and sold it anew.
4. In one reply I received, I was o told only the DD (without the physical shipment) would apply (so why not say all this up front?)
5. Then there was the short-handed factor during the holidays. Between River and Matrix, it weems as though all was on auto-pilot.
6. Eventually, got another Napoleanic game. (OK, but told the billing was being coordinated after the Holidays)
7. To be fair and honest :
a. I like the Matrix Games (Even with each one having a program error in therer somewhere, SPWW, TOAW, Tiller's BNW - It's war gaming - How Realistic! and never being able to correct it.) Forum opportunities like this are helpful.
b. Documentation might be broader (might have been the originnal iss with COG.
c. There is a world of interpretive distance between 5* players and us pedestrians.
d. To your original issue: There seems to be a conflict of agreements; each way, between Matrix promotions and River's grasp or control issue (Who's in charge? The Producer (conceptor) or the distributor (and which is which?)? And then, who are we to deal with?
As with the wheel, once we agreed the circle had no more, no less, than 360`it all rolled along - even over bumps.
Let's see what develops.

"Power currupts".... But someone must govern!

(in reply to bush)
Post #: 43
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/3/2010 10:44:15 PM   
jwarrenw13

Same thing happened to me yesterday and today.  I sent a request through the help desk. We'll see what happens.  

(in reply to Shawmut)
Post #: 44
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/11/2010 1:23:23 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi guys,

We did announce that the coupons/bundles would not apply during the holiday sale. However, with that over, everything should be working again now. I apologize for any confusion and inconvenience. I'll make sure with DR tomorrow that the COG: EE upgrade coupon is working as intended.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to jwarrenw13)
Post #: 45
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 2/21/2010 2:29:15 PM   
bush

Erik,

Please see my post in the technical thread. It is not working.

Mike

Post #: 46
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/12/2010 1:35:46 AM   
Gem35

Thanks for the discount, I will add yet another game to my collection.

It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

Banner By Feurer Krieg

(in reply to dsawan)
Post #: 47
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/23/2010 10:41:46 PM   
fogg

Hi Eric,
I have the same problem of mgarnet: "I have obtained my promotional code which I enter after adding the game to my cart. I delete the extended download service, but when I enter my promo code and press APPLY, the exteneded download service gets placed back into my order but there is no discount"
I live in Europe and I use the Europe store.
How can I resolve the problem?
Thank you.

Fogg

(in reply to dsawan)
Post #: 48
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 3/24/2010 9:06:22 PM   
Erik Rutins

We are investigating with DR once again, I apologize for the issues with this.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to fogg)
Post #: 49
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 4/7/2010 9:03:00 PM   
fogg

The problem has not yet been resolved. Any news?
Thank you.

Fogg

Post #: 50
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 10/7/2011 7:31:32 PM   
Murat

"This offer has expired."

(in reply to fogg)
Post #: 51
RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! - 10/21/2011 4:14:57 PM   
Murat

Darn you and your expired offers, I had to pay full price! I should at least get a Nappy miniature or something!

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 52
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI