Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crown of Glory Advanced digital download

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Crown of Glory Advanced digital download Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crown of Glory Advanced digital download - 3/3/2009 6:07:36 PM   
typhoon

Just wonder if those in the know consider the option to digital download ahead of the main release a success as one of those who took the oppertunity to buy early would like to know if this will be considered again with other titles or if it was a one off only because of the upcomming release of empire total war. Would like to see AE done the same way if at all possible.
Post #: 1
RE: Crown of Glory Advanced digital download - 3/3/2009 7:06:47 PM   
wworld7

Your understanding of WHY Matrix released COG:EE in Digital Download early does not match the facts. It was an opportunity they decided to take and I hope it turns out well for them.

That said, I can't see WITP-AE being released the same way. If only because it will require the original WITP to run (something COG:EE did not have to worry about). I would think setting up an option of a DD of WITP-AE and a physical WITP (not to mention a DD of WITP) and then having to do another option of physical WITP (or a DD) and physical WITP-AE...STOP this is too crazy.

You never know, but with so many mixes and matches to cover all possibilities that I can't see them expending resources to do it. But the possibilities are required because of the differences between the two products (WITP-AE and COG:EE).

Flipper

(in reply to typhoon)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Crown of Glory Advanced digital download Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI