Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attempt for European Supremacy.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attempt for European Supremacy. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/1/2009 9:23:39 AM   
terje439

Turn 89

The Royal Palace in Vienna is suddenly bussing with excitement. Appearantly emmisaries from Britain, Preussia and Sweden have been spotted in the city. What is up?
Before long the rumor starts spreading throughout Vienna, the northern alliance might be extended, and Britain has been said to prepare a treasure fleet to arrive in Austria to help fund Austria'a army. Will there be war? Who will be the enemy?

Attachment (1)

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 121
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/4/2009 12:52:35 PM   
terje439

Turn 90

Royal Palace, Vienna
The King: Get the army gathered, we march on Russia immediately!
War Minister: Yes Sire!
Economic advisor: But Sire, were do we get the funds to do so?
The King: As we speak, the British ship "HMS Loaded" is unloading gold at our main port, this gold is to get the army marching. Next month we await the ship "HMS Dobloons" and more will follow every month untill the Tsar has surrendered!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 122
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/7/2009 9:19:36 PM   
terje439

Turn 91
Not everyone is happy about the army reassembling however, and rebels occur. An army is sent to deal with the problem.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 123
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/12/2009 10:40:37 AM   
terje439

Turn 92

The King hosts a huge feast in his palace in Vienna to celebrate the victory over the rebels. In his heart he is glad his alliance partners have not asked him to DoW France or Russia.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 124
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/17/2009 10:22:52 AM   
terje439

Turn 93

While Europe once more falls down into slumber, the Austrians discover during last months festivities that they have yet another man that is a smooth talker. After all the tables have been cleared, the tablecloth is quickly transformed into fine clothing, and the young man is ordered to train to become a diplomat.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 125
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/29/2009 9:13:28 PM   
terje439

Turn 94-104

I simply added these together due to the fact that nothing has happened at all...

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 126
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 9/29/2009 9:14:37 PM   
terje439

Turn 105

Royal Palace, Vienna
The King: The Russians are trying to seize all the blonde Swedish girls, this will not stand, we march on Moscow to aid those gals!
War Minister: Yes Sire!

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 127
RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attemp... - 11/4/2009 5:58:37 AM   
terje439

Turn 105->

With the Austrian economy in shambles all that could be done was to play along with Britain and try to gain as many glory points as possible. The war with Russia worked ok, but somewhere along the line I must have been dead tired as I accepted a cease-fire agreement with Russia.
In the end, Britain under King Mus was the winner of the game, I finished on the bottom half...
The turnabout for Austria was when Sultan Matto of the Ottomans used his victory points to alter my feudal settings, this completely messed up our economy to such a degree that I would never recover. If I was to break even without setting my taxes too high, I would not be able to keep more than 20.000 men in the field, and this made me very vulnerable, and forced me to chose sides so that either France or Britain would keep sending me money to keep me floating.

It was a fun game, and I want to thank all that played

Terje

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 128
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A rather large, happy clean shaved Austrians attempt for European Supremacy. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI