Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hack's playbooks

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Hack's playbooks Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hack's playbooks - 6/13/2009 1:32:53 AM   
rcleslie

I have noticed that the play "ALL KNEEL DOWN" is occasionally selected by the AI at what seems to me to be inappropriate times, e.g., 2nd and 2 on the opposing team's 20. It usually results in a five yard loss for the AI. Has anyone else noticed this? My temporary remedy has been to delete the play, but that is not really a happy alternative. Any suggestions?

Also, I have been playing games in which Hack's plays are assigned to all teams in a conference with the exception of my own. My team uses one of his books, but adds in some of Old Coach's pre '60's plays. I grew up on Army's Blanchard and Davis (does anyone remember them?) and it is great fun to use those plays. So far the mix produces interesting games with one possible exception. Running sweeps (especially QB keepers out of the Army T and the DWT) tends to get long gainers more often that seems realistic. I can't run them indiscriminatly; the defense does adjust and even drops the QB for a loss now and then. Its just that the gains seem to be longer and more frequent than they ought to be. This is more of an observation than a complaint.

Any how, thanks to both Hack and Old Coach for all their efforts. I am having ball!
Post #: 1
RE: Hack's playbooks - 6/13/2009 1:56:19 PM   
Old Coach

Thanks- I'm glad someone is getting good use out of some of my plays.

Old Coach

(in reply to rcleslie)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Hack's playbooks Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI