Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! - 8/11/2009 4:19:28 AM   
SeanD

You could win a free copy of WW2: Time of Wrath just by answering a few trivia questions!

Matrix Games and Wastelands Interactive (www.wastelands-interactive.com) are thrilled to announce the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! Just by answering a few trivia questions you could win a free full copy WW2: Time of Wrath. The rules are simple:

1. Answer the trivia questions below (note that you will need to play the free demo in order to answer one of the questions).
  2. Send your answers to matrix-contest@wastelands-interactive.com.
  3. Ten randomly selected entrants that answered all the questions correctly will win a free copy of WW2: Time of Wrath!
Here are the trivia questions:
  1. When did France and the UK join World War 2?
  2. What is the motto of Matrix Games, the publisher of WW2: Time of Wrath?
  3. Where is Wastelands Interactive, the developer of WW2: Time of Wrath, from?
  4. What is the name of unit in hex 173,95 at the very beginning of 1939 campaign (you should try the WW2: Time of Wrath demo to find this out)?
David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Free games and a few fun trivia questions? Sounds like a total victory for gamers! Easy to learn, with solid gameplay, deep scenarios, and a vibrant community, WW2: Time of Wrath is a bargain at any price – but the chance to win the game for free is just too good to pass up!”

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations. A diplomacy system based on political points allows you to sway possible allies to your side. An upgraded and expanded naval combat system includes fleet engagements, combat patrols, massive aircraft carriers, elusive raiders and U-Boats as well as a convoy system.

Concentrate precious industrial resources on building, training and upgrading a wide variety of combat units from airborne soldiers and armored divisions up to nuclear weapons! Historical leaders enhance the performance of your armies and hundreds of historical events like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Lend-Lease and more give you choices that can change the course of history. WW2: Time of Wrath is fought across turns that vary in length by season and 25 km hexes with divisions and corps, giving the player a broad strategic picture of the war while still leaving enough room for operational decisions.

Get more information on WW2: Time of Wrath from its official product page.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
RE: Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! - 8/12/2009 10:25:44 PM   
Hertston

When does the contest actually close, Sean? The demo has sold the game to me (so you can chalk up one success at least!) but obviously I don't want to buy it if I might win a copy within a few days. If the contest is running a month, though, I'll buy it anyway.

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 2
RE: Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! - 8/13/2009 7:00:33 PM   
Erik Rutins

Sorry, we should have specified this. The contest runs for one month from the announcement date.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 3
RE: Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! - 8/13/2009 10:37:00 PM   
Hertston

Thanks Erik, ... says he reaching for his credit card..

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! - 9/24/2009 9:11:38 PM   
Frenetico

Hi all!! What about this trivial? And the winner is...

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Announcing the WW2: Time of Wrath Giveaway Contest! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI