Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself......

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/17/2010 5:54:29 PM   
USSAmerica

What do you want to know about me, other than my cousin's name?  

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 181
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/17/2010 8:54:54 PM   
WITPPL

spooks????

quote:

ORIGINAL: SpeakerToSeafood

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE
quote:

Yes. I know Mr. Niven very well on a professional basis. And Mr. Pournelle too. In fact, it was one of Mr. Niven's Washington admirers that gave me the nickname. She got it from from one of his books and I felt honored.

Hello Speaker, I think I know you. Dartmouth, then Harvard, then Stanford for your first PhD, but you bailed for a year to go to Kitts with Pribram and Goerge Ruff.

I was that Govt puke at the dinner at Ruth's Chris in Crystal City, with Jack and Gen. Rankin. Oh my sweet Jesus, I know it's you. Shoot me a private emial, and I'll send you one back.

Very sure pm messages are private, but if you are unsure, try my personal email at jw.eldredge@cox.net I think the name will spark some recognition.

I don't send anything to anybody. No matter who they say they are. If you are who you you say you are, just answer this. What was Pavel Dimitrovich's first wife's name.

(in reply to SpeakerToSeafood)
Post #: 182
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 3:32:34 PM   
herwin

Not spooks, but close.

Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

(in reply to WITPPL)
Post #: 183
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 3:46:50 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: WITPPL

spooks????

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes. I know Mr. Niven very well on a professional basis. And Mr. Pournelle too. In fact, it was one of Mr. Niven's Washington admirers that gave me the nickname. She got it from from one of his books and I felt honored.

Hello Speaker, I think I know you. Dartmouth, then Harvard, then Stanford for your first PhD, but you bailed for a year to go to Kitts with Pribram and Goerge Ruff.

I was that Govt puke at the dinner at Ruth's Chris in Crystal City, with Jack and Gen. Rankin. Oh my sweet Jesus, I know it's you. Shoot me a private emial, and I'll send you one back.

Very sure pm messages are private, but if you are unsure, try my personal email at jw.eldredge@cox.net I think the name will spark some recognition.

I don't send anything to anybody. No matter who they say they are. If you are who you you say you are, just answer this. What was Pavel Dimitrovich's first wife's name.

Whatever.

Just for giggles, I did a Google and Bing search on Pavel Dimitrovich. The first thing that came up on the Bing search was this thread! Busted! Now it's on the internet, SpeakerToSeafood. Cover's blown! Run for the hills! Burn the records!

(in reply to WITPPL)
Post #: 184
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 6:24:08 PM   
JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Whatever.

Just for giggles, I did a Google and Bing search on Pavel Dimitrovich. The first thing that came up on the Bing search was this thread! Busted! Now it's on the internet, SpeakerToSeafood. Cover's blown! Run for the hills! Burn the records!

Yeah, that was odd, wasn't it. Could conjure with some names and facts, but the picture eventually came out more like Picasso on acid. It ended up as one of those 'okey dokey, riiight' things. Is this the same person who was waving a clearance level-7 around (whatever that is)? LoL

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 185
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 6:46:37 PM   
witpqs

quote:

quote:

Whatever.

Yeah, that was odd, wasn't it. Could conjure with some names and facts, but the picture eventually came out more like Picasso on acid. It ended up as one of those 'okey dokey, riiight' things. Is this the same person who was waving a clearance level-7 around (whatever that is)? LoL

Different. That was "sec level 5" guy at "State"!

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 186
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 8:28:23 PM   
herwin

quote:

quote:

Whatever.

No, that was a troll--my take was about age 13 and male. No, what these two were doing was making contact very gingerly over open circuits. There's so much information accessible over the internet these days that everyone in that community is paranoid about false flags. What you want is a face-to-face introduction by a trusted third party.

Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 187
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 8:44:24 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: herwin

quote:

quote:

Whatever.

No, that was a troll--my take was about age 13 and male. No, what these two were doing was making contact very gingerly over open circuits. There's so much information accessible over the internet these days that everyone in that community is paranoid about false flags. What you want is a face-to-face introduction by a trusted third party.

Umm...right...very gingerly posting onto a public thread that is searchable by numerous internet search engines.

PM? Email? A dead drop? Nah. Let's post on a public game site. That's much better.

(in reply to herwin)
Post #: 188
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 9:18:38 PM   
JWE

Woof !! Sounds like our friend burned Herwin too. I know that Harry chats with Jerry Pournelle on occasion. Bloggin's fun, but Jeez Louize, the whackos that dial in on an otherwise empty Friday night ... ouch.

I've heard of a couple clearance things, there's secret, of course, and comsec, but level-5 sounds more like an elevator stop .. "Here we are, level-5, ladies lingerie, shoes, and domination toys, next stop level-6 ... "

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 189
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/18/2010 10:17:25 PM   
AW1Steve

You have to wonder about anybody who on his profile sheet says his name is No Body , he comes from Uranus , he only posts 10 posts , and they are within three days of registration. Then we never hear from him again.........I wonder if "Speaker to seafood" got some bad shellfish?

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 190
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/19/2010 1:31:06 AM   
findmeifyoucan

LOL, :-)))

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 191
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/21/2010 4:58:14 PM   
AW1Steve

Bump.

(in reply to findmeifyoucan)
Post #: 192
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 3/26/2010 12:02:54 PM   
AW1Steve

Bump!

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 193
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 4/4/2010 2:10:04 PM   
AW1Steve

Bump!

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 194
RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... - 4/6/2010 8:58:31 PM   
Whisper

From Louisiana, the wet part. Like seafood. Do not mind a good steak and turkey is nice and ducks or quail are fine but pass on pork or ham. Just passed 30 and on active service. Not a wargamer just use them for professional tools. Like AE because some of the developers are friends and let me stick it out there and they listen. Good game and getting better.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 195
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: So tell us a little bit about yourself...... Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI