Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wrong automatic upgrade

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Wrong automatic upgrade Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wrong automatic upgrade - 9/12/2009 10:54:16 PM   
Harain

This happened with patch 1, can't confirm if it's a new bug, but never happened to me before.

The 66th I. F. Chutai Medium Bomber squadron based at Siangtan in China is flying the Ki-30 Ann and is scheduled to upgrade to the Ki-21-IIa Sally, but it automatically upgrades to the Ki-27b Nate on the end of the turn.

The only way I see to avoid this is to disable this squadron's upgrade, but this definitely does look like a bug to me, and probably new since patch: I've had dozens of automatic upgrades before and never a wrong 1 like this.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Wrong automatic upgrade - 9/13/2009 10:01:57 PM   
Harain

Another similar upgrade, happened a few turns later.

This time the 87th I. F. Chutai recon squadron based at Siangtan in China is flying the Ki-15-II Babs and is scheduled to upgrade to the Ki-46-II Dinah, but it automatically upgrades to the Ki-27b Nate on the end of the turn.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Harain)
Post #: 2
RE: Wrong automatic upgrade - 9/14/2009 2:24:36 PM   
michaelm75au

The default upgrade path for these two groups contains the K-27b according to the editor.
If you had changed the upgrade path to something else, then the patch could have reset the group's upgrade back to its original upgrade values.

Michael

(in reply to Harain)
Post #: 3
RE: Wrong automatic upgrade - 9/14/2009 8:25:53 PM   
Harain

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

The default upgrade path for these two groups contains the K-27b according to the editor.
If you had changed the upgrade path to something else, then the patch could have reset the group's upgrade back to its original upgrade values.

I realize that, but if you look at at the attached saves, both groups are scheduled to upgrade to something else when it happens, so something is definitely wrong.

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Wrong automatic upgrade Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI