Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 6/18/2002 4:36:58 AM   
Alby

works fine on windows ME as well

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 61
- 6/18/2002 11:53:18 AM   
scimitar

Paul,

I confirm my comment on this topic: I'm just waiting [B]DEFINITIVELY[/B] for CL and the modern module(s)...

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 62
- 6/18/2002 6:05:45 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Hey Mikimoto you mean there really is life outside of Matrix?:D :D

I wasn't aware of that heheh

Alas I have discovered through investigation I am likely responsible for my own amazement at those numbers of downloads (having Getright on all night whacking the snot out of that page trying to get in will do that). Noit sure I am glad though. I was kinda liking the idea there were more gamers out there potentially.

So now I must confess I have clumsily and inadvertantly created a potential non stat.:(

Until someone can produce an equal to Matrix's accomplishment though, I suppose, I will have to assume there is no one outside of Matrix that has my attention.

It's not that Matrix is better, they just do it better.

It's not about loyalty, its about backing the winner in some cases.
And I have stopped picking at that scab heheh.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 63
- 6/18/2002 6:58:12 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Often the problem is the game is just an old game and your machine is a modern variant, and the two get along like you and your little sister:D

The solution is often, assume that you can't change your little sister, and you have to just play the game in her world eh.

That analogy is meant to say, often you have to run older games in older OS environments.

I cracked this problem by installing Win98 on a secondary partition.
My Steel Panthers 3 for instance runs fine (but it still thinks it is playing on my old computer).

For what it's worth, all I have seen has me convinced, that Steel Panthers WaW is the only older wargame worth mention that ever grew up.
So if you like hanging out with old games, get used to hanging out in older OS's.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 64
OK - 6/18/2002 8:54:02 PM   
Mikimoto

That's Ok, Les

This is a free world...

Regards
Mikimoto

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 65
- 6/18/2002 10:04:56 PM   
Grenadier

Even Dale Higt cannot get his mouse to work with SPMBT:eek:

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 66
- 6/19/2002 6:04:02 AM   
young turk

it's a very good game, and it runs fine on my xp laptop.

SPWAW has it beat in terms of graphics and "touches", but the AI of the camo group is much better, and for me, makes up for the flaws.

And for those of you who think WW2 has been done to death, here is your answer.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 67
- 6/19/2002 6:09:14 AM   
MacCready

That is indeed good news,now if I can just get the game downloaded from thier server.:rolleyes:

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 68
Mixed posts? - 6/19/2002 3:00:56 PM   
Mikimoto

When moved, you mixed Gbotto600 thread and mine in one. Just curious...

Regards
Mikimoto

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 69
- 6/22/2002 11:48:11 AM   
Supervisor

That was I, I merged threads and then moved them as the discussion in both were headed in the same direction as people download and then ran into problem. I just wanted to keep them both on common ground.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 70
- 6/22/2002 7:40:40 PM   
screamer

mouse works fine, but it every few minutes completely freezes

poep

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 71
- 6/23/2002 1:12:22 AM   
stevemk1a

My SPMBT works fine until the Arty phase of turn two then it locks up with a repeating sound effect. it locks up even earlier with digital sound disabled, and I also can't seem to access the game help files (It can't find netscape.exe even though I have it). The little bit I played was fun though....

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 72
- 6/23/2002 2:28:52 AM   
Brigz

After reading all these messages, I have to conclude that the best op system for running wargames is definately Win98SE. I've got Win98SE on my Pent III and it runs just about everything perfectly. I downloaded SPMBT with no hitch, installed it with no problem. It created a shortcut on my desktop and ran fine from the get-go. All the help files work as does the sound which was the only thing I had to configure and that was nearly automatic. Contrary to the SPMBT install instructions, I didn't have to configure a shortcut, the install did it for me. Win98SE runs just about all wargames except for a very few, and I'm pretty sure I can get them to run if I want to work at it.

Not trying to brag, and maybe I'm just one lucky gamer, but if you want a stable gaming op system use Win98SE, or do what Les has done and use it as a second op system.

“You're only young once but you can be immature for as long as you want”

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 73
Agree with Dave... - 6/23/2002 3:03:47 AM   
Easy8

I run Win2000 Pro on my desktop and XP Pro on my notebook. Both run Windows friendly games fine, but I have had problems with DOS games. I'm gonna kit-bash a Win98 system out of parts in my garage specifically to run the old SP DOS 4GW based stuff.

"The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present" -Hobbes

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 74
- 6/23/2002 7:24:37 AM   
Karnaaj

OK, after getting SPMBT downloaded, I had the great ^%$*&%$ fortune to find that I was infected - *not* due to SPMBT, note - with three copies of a backdoor (AceBot) and thirty *!* instances of Chernobyl. Needless to say, it was only last night that I finally installed and tried this puppy out...

OK. No sound... my Audigy isn't SB-compatible? No prob, I can live without it. Ooooh, that auto-config'd shortcut *worked*! Let's blow stuff up! US versus Chechnya, yeah, that sounds good... 1972, sure. Late M60s, TOW-Cobras, TOW squads, scout jeeps, snipers, scout teams, a .50 cal... opposed by an HQ unit. Uh-huh. Hmmm, mebbe I should pick the opponents *after* I set the date... kinda wondered about what would happen there, as the Chechen flag disappeared when I went back in time.

OK, less finagling. US vers Czechoslovakia, 2002. 5 M1A2s. One TOW team. Two heavy snipers. And a smattering of Flame Rocket AT squads. *That* was a bit more balanced, compared to the first run - Mi-24s (gee, guess I shoulda bought the Air Defense guys, huh?), BVP2s ("V"? OK, whatever) and OT-90s, updated T55s with ATGMs (so much for balance, huh?), an 82mm mortar team, and an annoying wad of Mech Infantry, AT and RPG teams, some Strela dudes, a couple marksmen... end result: 1 immobilised M1A2. Oh, and a whole lot of destroyed Czechs. Note: that flame rocket will *happily* kill a Hind. The other one retreated off-map after taking a lot of MG fire from the tracks.

Whee! How about a pregenerated scenario? '89, Ivan versus the West Germans. (The first one, I think, at the bottom of the listing of scens.) Lepoards (sp?) and Fuchs and Marders, oh my! Milans, Stingers, Gepards, PanzerGenadiers, Pioneers, Jaeger Squads, M113 mortar carriers, snipers, observers, and Tornados, with a couple HOT-ATGM choppers that show p as reinforecements. Ivan, never one to *under*do it, sends an obnoxious amount of arty (203mm, BM-21 rockets, et *OW* cetera), followed by a bunch of fixed-wing ground-attack *YEOWCH*, paving the way for the Mongol Horde of BTRs, BMDs, BRMDs, BMPs, and some other cans stuffed chock full o' Boris *YEEEK*. Oh, don't forget the historical parade of tanks: T62s, T72s, T80s, all in various models and some with reactive armour. *whine whine whine* You hardly even notice the 4 (probably more) Mi24 Hinds, ZSU flakwagons, SAM carriers, Spetznatz squads. Luckily, Fritz gets reinforcements. Unluckily, you'll wish it was a whole lot more...

That one, I seemed to be winning on points - I think it was over 72 Sov tracks versus 12 of mine, when I surrendered (c'mon, it was 4 AM!), bt they still had a %^&*(ing lot of visible units out there - and I had jack for manuever room and reserves.

So, what's it mean? It's not shabby... can't tell on the AI yet, meself, but it didn't seem to do some of the things I've taken advantage of in SPWAW. Lots of stuff to play with, in the area of hardware and countries. Being a Matrix fanboy, tho, I have to give down-marks for the graphics - I *love* the higher res. I also missed some of the "goodies" like right-click rally-max. Sound? As soon as I get it enabled, I'll see. As I recall, I was a little disappointed with the SPWW2 sound (and graphics/goodies) as well. (Even without installing the Stereo Sound upgrade.)

I'd say, grab it if you want the modern aspects. It's small (even if the FTP is crowded ), seems to be stable (on my box - 98SE reinstalled with regular 98 [I think] and in general weirded out), and, uhm, it's *free*. Free stuff gets a few extra points all to itself... Matrix knows this.

Note: I've not played SP1, 2 or 3 meself; own SP3, but it reliably crashes horribly on bootup, so I've never actually *played* the sucker. Did a lot of Close Combat 2, 3 and some 4, and East Front II/West Front/Rising Sun. A very little bit of (demo) Combat Mission (got me to buy it, tho ), and one try of People's General. This data presented only for the purposes of explanation of my views/narrowmindedness regarding this game.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 75
- 6/23/2002 10:03:27 PM   
MacCready

Dave Briggs:

How right you are,for some reason alot of people think you have to keep upgrading thier systems every time a new os is released,what they don't understand is present gaming software does not require anything beyond win 98se.

XP is not needed,period.
also unless your running the latest stuff,you dont need a superfast processor either.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 76
- 6/29/2002 7:18:48 AM   
kevsharr

I've been lambasted over at the wargamer site for my sacreligeous view's of why one would put out a program that will not run on modern systems,I've been called a smelly troll for not toeing the line and saying how great this program is,so much for free speach it's only free if you agree with the majority,I guess i'm a rogue bull and like Nitchke said a rogue must be eliminated before he infect's the rest of the HERD.I have downloaded SP-ww2 and SP-mbt neither of which will run on my P-4 1.5 with TnT2 not exactly state of the art!But I got told why was I whining it was for free!Who cares if SP-WaW was to cost 40.00 I'd pay it,I've paid for every other game I've got.If it's free and does'nt work it might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned right? Of course when I said this at wargamer I got told by Dale"Oh certainly you should stick to SP-WaW it's just right for you"like it was runner-up to Dale's premo program,I'm sorry I'm no b**t-kisser I call a spade a spade,It doesn't work for me and I should be entitled to my opinion or has freedom and liberty eroded that much since 9/11?

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 77
- 6/29/2002 3:44:30 PM   
Lars Remmen

You don't seem to understand that it isn't what you said (which isn't true by the way - SP:MBT will run on mordern WinXP systems) but the way you said it that got people upset. And then you get all excited about freedom of speech... Freedom of speech has nothing to do with relationships between persons in general. It is about government -><- the individual. Do you really think that IRL you can be rude to your host without any kind sanctions? And do you think you can act differently on the Internet?

If you get your facts straight and use a friendly tone in your critisism I'm quite sure you're welcome at the Wargamers board.

Regards,

Lars

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 78
- 6/29/2002 10:34:35 PM   
Brigz

Kevshar said,

"It doesn't work for me and I should be entitled to my opinion or has freedom and liberty eroded that much since 9/11?"

I do understand your frustration with trying to run SP:MBT on your system, but I must respond to your above quote.

I think you misunderstand freedom of speech. You have every right to say what you want and apparently you did. Others have a right to respond to your comments, even if they say something that pisses you off. Did anyone threaten your life, libel you, or ban you from posting on the forum? If they did, that would be erosion of your liberties. Do you really believe that freedom of speech means you can say anything you want and no one is allowed to criticize you? Sounds to me like you are the one "eroding" freedom and liberty by expecting everyone to read your posts and keep their mouths shut. I, for one, revel in the fact that others can criticize me and point out my bombastic statements. It means I can do the same. Like I just did with your post. These are public forums, not your own private soap box.

Now, if you are not a hypocrite, you won't respond to this or criticize me, because according to your viewpoint since 9/11, you would then be eroding my "freedom and liberty."

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 79
- 6/30/2002 4:38:26 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

I don't know why I am writing this post, but the word "freedom" usually gets me freaked out.

But I have to at least say one thing.

An opinion, regardless of how obnoxious, remains no more annoying than junk mail, telemarketers and conventional ads on TV. It's always easy to ignore it.

Opinions only become dangerous when they are spoken by persons we assume are commenting officially, and are doing so with purposeful intent to alter the facts.

Not one single poster here on the Matrix site, will bother me with revisionist statements. Try that in a public school though, and I will have you struggling to remain employed.
That is meant to sound confrontational.

Just as it is the right of each and every citizen (of my country at least) to say and think what they wish, it is not the right to force those views on others.

The only risk of saying something idiotic on the forums here though, is to lose credibility, and get asked to get lost.

An idiotic statement of course is always open to debate.
But it's usually obvious when a person has said something idoitic.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 80
- 7/1/2002 12:18:10 AM   
Brigz

I agree with you Les. I usually stay away from political and religious debate despite my firm belief that such debates are necessary and healthy. Perhaps my response was a bit "knee-jerk". However, my purpose was not to single out one person. I was mainly trying to illustrate to all that crying wolf when there is no wolf is a cheap shot and deminisihes credibility. Freedom of speech means different things to different people, that is obvious, but being a regular reader of many forums, I have seen absolutely no indication of infringement on the Matrix forums or any other forums. Quite to the contrary, I've seen an increase in public opinion on all sides of the political spectrum. Once again, I state that criticism is not infringement. Without it, debate would be impossible.

Having said that, I am a bit surprised that others have not taken the opportunity to criticize me for my, I'll admit, abrupt reply. But then I'll also acknowledge that cooler heads just may prevail and perhaps, wisely, just want to let this issue rest.

Either way, I still stand by my conviction that freedom of speech is alive and well, and will continue to be so.

Wish I could remember the quote buy Ben Franklin about those that would trade liberties for security deserving neither. And I wish I'd changed my signature quote to something more appropriate for this post.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 81
- 7/1/2002 2:20:57 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

You seem to have a good grasp of things Dave.

Mature to me is knowing that we can't always get what we want.

Therefore if follows, those that appear to espouse attitudes that run contrary to that realistic reality, seem to lack a certain level of maturity.

I have often likened Utopian ideals as lacking maturity for instance (it's pure folly to look for something that you just can't have).
I additionally find for instance the NDP party here in Canada to be an immature form of government (they ran Ontario into the ground pretending you can always give people what they want).

Being able to look life in the face, and know that a lot of it is neither unfair or fair is a sign the individual has finally gotten the point.
Life is just life. It's just random fate I am sitting here and not in some wretched impoverished country.
But that could change tomorrow.

People need to appreciate the freedoms they have, because in most cases, its just luck. Freedom isn't a right. it's just something some of us are blessed with more so than others.
And it seems the more freedoms some people have, the less they appreciate their worth.

For the record, Fybromyalgia took away my right to work and enjoy the heady rush of earning a good living. Am I resentful, no.
Life is about getting used to not always getting what we want.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 82
- 7/1/2002 4:36:01 AM   
Brigz

Les,

Amazing. My girlfriend was diagnosed with fybromyalgia a little over a year ago and MS is also a possibility. She too is trying to live on disability. Unfortunately, I fully understand your situation. I have had quite an eye-opening education in government provided benefits for the disabled. Most of the population, and I can only speak for the US, have nearly no understanding of the plight of the disabled. We have some good programs, but much more is needed and there are way too many misguided myths about the disabled and the benefits they recieve. I guess the only upside to this is that, more than ever, I realize how very fortunate I am that I'm healthy and working.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 83
spmbt patch available - 7/4/2002 4:29:04 AM   
Mikimoto

Hello,

Spmbt v1.01 patch is available for download at:

http://www.wargamer.com/spcammo/page4.asp

Regards
Mikimoto

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 84
- 7/4/2002 6:16:25 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Oh great its the Patch game.

Now what in the heck is wrong now:(

I ain't playing the endless patch fest just yet, why the patch?

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 85
- 7/4/2002 7:12:42 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Ok guess I should have just used the link first and looked.

This is what I saw at the SPCammo site

The SPMBTv1.01 Patch contains a large number of OOB corrections as well as code changes to fix a Y2K bug in the campaign generator. A 26,000 point cap has been placed on defender purchases which will now allow the attacker to purchase the correct proportion of points. Plus, there is a fix for a bug that was appearing when mixed cluster and HE missions were plotted simultaneously and another fix for a bug that was not giving the correct base experience ratings for various nations

Were the programmers sleeping while they worked? What will I be reading about next week? Did the guys not even pay the slightest attention to all the lessons learned by Matrix?

But hey what do ya know, it won't download at any rate (I am not shocked somehow).

I thought hmmm why not try some of the other downloads there.
Downloaded each and every download they had there in mere seconds. Problem was I didn't need any of those.
But the actual patch....nope no deal.

A real pain is all I can say I guess.

Just what IS the problem there? Is their server so abyssmally worthless it can't handle the traffic? If this is all a person has to look forward to from them then they will never see any financial assistance from me.

What bothers me with the patch, is the things that were required to be fixed.

Now don't go tarring and feathering me, but while I have heard the AI is supposed to be nice in SPMBTv1, I am NOT playing the version X game. Updates, patches, bug fixes, nope it isn't going to happen.

Free, no please don't go on about it being free. We all know it's free. But time is money to some.
SPWaW is also free. And yes it went through numerous updates, patches, and bug fixes (and I am not saying I was always entirely thrilled with it there either).

Main difference with SPMBTv1 over SPWaw SPMBTv1 is still the same DOS dinosaur it was when they began fiddling with it.
It isn't going to get raves from me, if it pretends to be an equal to SPWaW when in truth it is at best an ugly cousin.

I think it's an "ok" game currently, but I will downgrade that opinion to "this game will never be worth cash" if this is a taste to of things to come.

If I myself was taking a chance modifying a classic game, and I had done no better than what they have apparently done with SPMBTv1, I would be considering it a failure.

Sorry guys, but just letting me play a few modern settings is not going to earn you any occolades with this level of performance.

At this point SPMBTv1 (preview or whatever you eventually end up calling it) is joining SP3 on my pile of cds that represent games I might play when reeeeeeeally bored.
I will not bother fussing over SPMBTv1 if this or that sucks, I won't be taking the game that seriously at this point.

Use SPMBTv1 at your own risk.
If SPMBTv1 was a car, it would be a used clunker that was poorly repaired and with a paint job that wasn't even done well.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 86
- 7/4/2002 10:15:21 PM   
Guderian

Hey Sarge,

Have you ever considered changing "Matrix Veteran, First Class" to: "Matrix Fanboy, First Class" ? Suits better IMHO....

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 87
- 7/4/2002 10:39:49 PM   
Paul Vebber

I allowed this thread where I had deleted previous ones because I thought everyone had outgrown the animosity between "teams". With Matrix "bowing out" of the "SP development race" to work on the next generation Combat Leader. Its amazing that there is still this emotionism. As long as the thread was pretty much "pro SP:MBT" it was OK, but the first serious criticism and the attacks begin...

NEWSFLASH TO CAMO - WE QUIT - YOU WIN - YOU ARE THE ONLY GROUP WORKING ON SP MODS ANYMORE!!!!

To us its played out and a new game is needed, you are welcome to be the "kings of SP mods"... if you haven't noticed we have moved far beyond doing mods...

Les is entitled to his opinion and if you have meaningful contray arguments you are free to debate them. After all the months and months spent suposedly working bugs out and Camo's attacks on Matrix for "buggy products" and "patches appearing right after major releases" it certainly is understandable that someone would wonder about the patch to a Camo product so soon on the heels of one of its "bug - free" releases. I guess squashing bugs is a tough business after all...

If you want to discuss Les opinion, back up your attack with at least something...

Gratuitous personal attacks like this are not tolerated here. There are plenty of other venues and "matrix free zones" where they are...

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 88
- 7/5/2002 11:15:19 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

The Fanboy comment was kinda funny heheh.

Fortunately anyone on the forum that has been here for any length of time will already know that I am no one's idea of an easy to please person.

And I will rake Matrix over the coals just as easily as the next guy if it seems warranted to me.:)

For all that might look at my label under my nickname, I picked Veteran First Class mainly because I thought "well it's not that large a promotion on the usually rank structure".

I think by and large I have established my status under fire.

As of today this minute this moment, I was able to secure a download of that silly patch.
Was at a buddy's (was out shopping for a new dvd player and he knows his electronics).
He is downtown in a fair sized city (for Canada that is hehe) and has a fast connection. So I walked him through finding the link in question. **** if he had it downloaded in less than a few seconds (it is after all a pathetic mere 3 mb file, which is to a DSL user or cable type a puny file size at best).
Simple matter of him just transferring the dumb file to me later when I get a chance.

I have noooooidea how he got the dumb file with no effort though.

Ok so now I have this patch, and I have the game, and even a handful of those other files that might or might not be worth anything (how would I know as yet after all).

But a spade is after all a spade.

Thanks to SP Cammo for the effort. It was work to some extent I am sure.

But I have seen the interest the dedicated anticipation the glowing praise heaped on this offering.
But come on guys, its the same old ugly DOS game with some make up.
If it runs, fine, it its reasonably fun, fine as well.

But you can't say I am pro Matrix for stating the massively superior SPWaW (in its current condition) is so dang much better than the rival for your attention SPMBTv1.

Shooting up Arab armour images, or knocking off Warsaw Pact armour images is not going to make the game great in and of itself.

If the guts of the game needed the same level of work as SPWaW given to get to where it is now, then SPMBTv1 should have gotten the same level of effort BEFORE offering SPMBTv1.

Personally I am not at a loss here.
Its no secret to the forum that I am pro WW2 if I am pro anything at all.
The only people that have lost our the dire hard modern fans. These people I think, personally, have been massively let down.
These guys are the ones that will make or break the guys working on SPMBTv1. Not me.

The guys working on the SPMBTv1 design have not even approached the level of effort employed to beat and hammer SPWaW into shape.

I feel kinda sad for the Modern crowd here at Matrix that eagerly awaited this release.
Matrix just can't be everywhere at once. They chose to go it totally new and make Combat Leader.
I think a full years sweat on SPMBTv1 might have yielded potentially a nice effort.
It doesn't look like the needed effort was employed.
I have no knowledge of the effort taken in truth, I can only see a game that doesn't reeeeeally look any different to this gamer.

I am as we speak wondering if my after market purchase of the original SP2 game (its in the mail to me at the moment) was well timed now that I have SPMBTv1. It might be a redundaat game cd that is only marginally different to a casual gamer, that won't have the desire to fuss over the perceived inadequacies that inspired the people to produce SPMBTv1.

Oh just to make sure this is known, Mojo, your sending me the game on cd, regardless of the worth of the game, still marks you as a superior supporter of the hobby (wanted to make sure you knew that).

To Paul directly, Paul you are one heck of a supporter of the hobby as a whole, in that your site is open to any and all comments, and has no trouble with people that might actually mention items not of your own doing or current concerned interest.
And that the space is offered to me freely is not something to be sneezed at either.

I would hate to see a thread pulled simply because outside interests couldn't handle a Matrix members's open frank comments on a non Matrix effort or software, that were mentioned within a Matrix owned forum.

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 89
- 7/5/2002 9:06:59 PM   
Mikimoto

Hello gentlemen,

When I posted that spmbt was released, I had the feel it was good news to all steel panthers fans. Specially those that love modern battles. My intention was not to begin another senseless flame war between spcamo and Matrix: I'm only a player that loves Steel Panthers games.

I have played ALL the steel panthers games and mods and I love ALL of them. I'm thankful to G. Grigsby, SSI, Matrix and spcamo for years of funny wargaming. I have my preferences, of course, about which game is better or wich game suits best my idea of "reality", but that's not for what I posted here. If I offended you, I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention.

Sincerely
Mikimoto

Edited cause I missed to name Novastar as producer of fine steel panthers mods. And missed to point I dont feel Guderian's post is so strong or rude...

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to gbotto600)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI