Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

more units ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> World War II: General Commander >> more units ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
more units ? - 10/8/2009 7:19:56 PM   
Rickmer

is it possible that we could get more units in a patch ? Like.. more tanks, artilley
Ohh and gamespy for multiplayer would be nice too.
Post #: 1
RE: more units ? - 10/9/2009 2:03:57 PM   
GIveloper

Hi Max,

Why you need more units? I mean, at Operational Level, what could be the differences. Currently Whermatch has three types of tanks but USA only one, it makes really differences... Indeed the question I want to make you is:

The next steps of “complexity” should come from a more unit’s types or more operational instructions to units…. Not both, we are just in a fair discussion ;)…   

The basic of the game is to concentrate the gamer in their decisions, and not to know how much different unit’s type and its attributes… So what kind of unit’s types could be added that really have sense or included a war simulation issue that we have missed…

And Thanks for your post!!!

Good idea for Gamespy, but I do not sure they are really interested by wargamers…

(in reply to Rickmer)
Post #: 2
RE: more units ? - 10/14/2009 11:47:47 PM   
Rosseau

I had felt the same way as Max. Having only one type of tank for the U.S. sort of bothered me.

However, you could have called all the tanks "armor" and the game would still have played pretty similar.

Improve the game as you seen fit! We would love to see any enhancements. It should also result in more publicity and sales for you.

(in reply to GIveloper)
Post #: 3
RE: more units ? - 10/20/2009 3:21:28 PM   
GIveloper

Hi,

Yes a light tank would be useful in the US army similar of GER light tank. We would like to do it, we need you push us to do it, better said the publishers that really have the control of what developer we can do… ;)

Thanks for your support and I hope soon you will have more news from us.

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> World War II: General Commander >> more units ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI