Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do I know what version of WIPAE that I have?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> How do I know what version of WIPAE that I have? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do I know what version of WIPAE that I have? - 10/26/2009 3:39:15 PM   
findmeifyoucan

I have downloaded 1.0084e and installed and yet game still says I have 1.0084 when loading a saved game on PBEM

Tony
Post #: 1
RE: How do I know what version of WIPAE that I have? - 10/26/2009 11:17:02 PM   
Terminus

The version number is shown in the top-right corner of the main menu. Applying the 1084 hotfix doesn't change the version number.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to findmeifyoucan)
Post #: 2
RE: How do I know what version of WIPAE that I have? - 12/29/2009 8:45:58 AM   
mano

Jibang is a paper tablet on which a dead family member's name is written. It is a traditional belief that the person's soul enters the world of the dead as the smoke of the burning paper disappears. The traditional ancestral rite involves bowing and burning incense and jibang before the ancestral altar. Kim conducted the rite for his mother March 9 according to what he had heard from other parishioners, that jibang is not allowed in a Catholic ritual. Since his Baptism, Kim said, he has followed what he thought was the "Catholic way" of practicing the ancestor commemoration ritual. His mother died in 2005. Kim told UCA News that he did not place his mother's picture or a jibang on the ancestral altar because he worried that if he did, it might not be the Catholic way. "I don't know much about the Catholic Church's teaching on the rite or how to do it exactly," he added. According to Rite for the Ancestor, an appendix to the Funeral Ceremony published in 2003 by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of Korea, the Church allows a wipae, or wooden tablet, and the ancestor's picture for such rites. Jibang is the paper version of wipae.
____________________________________________________________Utah County New Homes for Sale
house painter utah

(in reply to findmeifyoucan)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> How do I know what version of WIPAE that I have? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI