Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Quineville (troops on the roof)...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support >> Quineville (troops on the roof)... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quineville (troops on the roof)... - 12/1/2009 12:56:19 AM   
panzerlehr62

Hello,

Ive seen this in WaR before but not in TLD yet. I didn't notice it our first battle, but then it was 1am and I am fairly blind at that hour. I looked thru the patch fixes and I didn't see this listed if it is indeed some type of game error. We are using .01Beta. Its not raining this turn so its no big deal for them, but I thought I would post it!

Gz..

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Quineville (troops on the roof)... - 12/1/2009 2:14:30 AM   
Southernland

err..... I see you are using the rooftop sniper mod?

(in reply to panzerlehr62)
Post #: 2
RE: Quineville (troops on the roof)... - 12/1/2009 3:50:43 AM   
panzerlehr62

I'll let you know how I like that mod (up coming battle) ....because these poor guys are stuck between a rock and a hard spot, not to mention facing uphill to boot.

(in reply to Southernland)
Post #: 3
RE: Quineville (troops on the roof)... - 12/1/2009 11:23:32 AM   
kojusoki1

SDKFZ 2222 in Pnz Div afair - they always have "wrong facing" message. You have MANUALLY set the proper direction to have them shot.
What is more interesteing I THINK it has a turret also. I think it can be an issue - i dont know the "game engine" but maybe it is said that the vehicle has a turret, and by a mistake, the turn rate of the turret is set to 0. And once, a vehicle has a turret, game engine says "you turn turret instead of turning the whole thing". So he is trying to turn, but with 0 turn rate...

I used them both in one scenario and they didnt turn. They are in both 21 Panzer Divis

Tejszd says: "For the SDKFZ 222 it is the Hull Mount Type which needs to be change to 2 from 1. Sent S3T the bug and fix...."

Admin, can you deleted it? Or move to the "bugs" thread please?

< Message edited by kojusoki1 -- 12/1/2009 4:53:45 PM >

(in reply to panzerlehr62)
Post #: 4
RE: Quineville (troops on the roof)... - 12/4/2009 4:52:24 PM   
RD Oddball

You've posted in the right spot Kujoski. The only better thing would've been to start a new thread for your post but no matter. Tejszd has posted it to our bug tracking program and it'll be addressed. Thanks for reporting it.

Panzerlehr can you help me verify exactly which update you're using? Go to the main screen of the game and tell me what number is right next to the exit button in the lower right corner of the screen. Thanks. I have a feeling you're using an older update.

< Message edited by RD_Oddball -- 12/4/2009 4:54:09 PM >

(in reply to kojusoki1)
Post #: 5
RE: Quineville (troops on the roof)... - 2/5/2010 2:08:27 PM   
Korzun

quote:

ORIGINAL: RD_Oddball
Panzerlehr can you help me verify exactly which update you're using? Go to the main screen of the game and tell me what number is right next to the exit button in the lower right corner of the screen. Thanks. I have a feeling you're using an older update.

I have the newest patch (5.07) installed and I encounter the same problem. The troops are on the roof. Should be an easy fix...

(in reply to RD Oddball)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support >> Quineville (troops on the roof)... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI