Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Finally

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Finally Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Finally - 1/25/2010 6:14:57 PM   
mudrick

I finally got my league to where I want it after all of this time. I had a HD crash and had to repurchase this game. It took awhile to get it back to where I had it.

I want to thank everyone that puts their time into graphics, plays, logo's and everything 3rd party. You guys are the one's that bring out the full potential of this game. But I want to especially thank Hack and most recently Mykal.

All I wanted was an NFL league with certain criteria.

1. I didn't want all high or low scoring games. I wanted some games to end 10-3 and others to end 55-21. Accomplished.

2. I wanted fairly normal Run and pass stats. Accomplished.

3. I wanted games to have the possibility of a team being up 21-3 at half and end up losing the game 24-21, not always winning 42-6. Accomplished.

4. I wanted the ability to see an occasional kick return for a TD and a slightly more occasional punt return for a TD. Accomplished.

5. I didn't want the better team to win all of the time. Accomplished.

I am sure there is more but I can't think of them now. But in order to get everything I wanted in a league I needed Hack's books. Even though I do not use them as is, the plays and profiles play a huge role as they did in the past. You are a Godsend for this game.

Post #: 1
RE: Finally - 1/26/2010 3:22:43 PM   
Mykal

No Worries Bro, Ya Welcome

(in reply to mudrick)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Finally Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI