Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

campaign crash

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> campaign crash Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
campaign crash - 1/29/2010 1:45:12 AM   
shadowX

ok im not very happy right now. ive been playing a campaign in ef for several months now. its a campaign from the new version, not ts. its a dcg on the central front. i just finished a game on 12/11/42, ive had no problems up until now. when i try to begin the next senerio the game crashes. has there been anyone else with this issue? is there anything i can do to fix it or am i screwed and have wasted my time the last several months. thanks. shadow
Post #: 1
RE: campaign crash - 1/29/2010 2:10:09 AM   
shadowX

after searching the forums for campaign crashes i came across a thread posted by k-scope back in 08. it seams he was having the same problem im having now. my camp crashed as i was trying to start the next mission. i get the same error that he got, unfortunately i dont have the knowledge to go into the files and delete and copy and all that so it looks like the game hasnt been fixed and is still having the same issues as before. very disappointed. 

(in reply to shadowX)
Post #: 2
RE: campaign crash - 1/29/2010 3:09:11 AM   
scottintacoma

Shadow,

It is not which version you are using, it is which OOB you are using, and if you modified it at all. If you are using one of the new OOB's you should not have a problem. If you are using one of the Talonsoft OOB's then you will have the problem.

(in reply to shadowX)
Post #: 3
RE: campaign crash - 1/29/2010 3:52:13 AM   
shadowX

hey. i am using the new oob. mcs and i havent modified it..i dont even know how to modified the oob. 

(in reply to scottintacoma)
Post #: 4
RE: campaign crash - 2/7/2010 7:15:29 AM   
shadowX

Well update. For some reason my campaign started again. I got to the next mission however when I looked the last mission I played was deleted. Nothing there. No XP. As if I had never played it. That I didnt mind, but, after the mission was completed the campaign crashed again. This time at the end after you close it out and the general comes up and tells you how well you did, after he goes away you're suppose to get the matrix screen then see your medal and any promotion you may have gotten. Well I don't get that far. Like I said the camp crashes after the general comes up. I have the mission saved on the last turn and can go back to it but it keeps crashing in the same spot.  I am playing the MCS OOB, not the old Talonsoft OOB. It's disappointing to play a campaign for 7 or 8 months, get to 1943 when you start getting the cool stuff and have the campaign crash so you have to start over. I have started a new campaign. This time im playing Barbarossa South. Well I hope this one doesnt crash. Just wanted to give an update on my problem and see if anyone else has had this same problem. Thanks. Shadow

And one more thing. One of the minor things I like about the new version is the officers you get with the company's and battalions, however why do we not get Colonels with regiments? We get Captains with companys and majors with battalions but nothing with regiments. I think it would have been cool to get another lvl of officers.

(in reply to shadowX)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> campaign crash Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI