Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to hire mercs ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> How to hire mercs ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to hire mercs ? - 2/8/2010 3:02:50 AM   
whitezen

i can hire many mercs , but there are 9 mercs could not be hired now , who can tell me the way ?
their nicknames are :Forseter Ghost Snook Smithy Vampire Dump 105 CC Lin
thanks so much !

it is the best thing if someone can offer us all things about hire merc (such as who like who , who hate who , and so on)

addition:1.08

< Message edited by whitezen -- 2/8/2010 3:19:56 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to hire mercs ? - 2/8/2010 6:11:02 PM   
SeanD

Most of the time, you can't hire mercs because you're not respected enough. If you continue to play the campaign and take over locations, etc. then you will gain respect and more advanced mercs will be more likely to work with you. Some mercs also won't join you if you hire other certain mercs. They will clearly tell you this. I can't remember specific names but I think a British soldier won't work with you if you work with an Irish sniper. The mercs will let you know why they won't work with you when you try to call them.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager

(in reply to whitezen)
Post #: 2
RE: How to hire mercs ? - 2/9/2010 7:41:15 AM   
whitezen

Thanks, i hired Ghost and Snook , when i got Roadblock area ^^
I know : hire Vampire need hire 105 first , and hire CC need hire Dump first , but Smithy,Lin,Forester are unknown yet now - -`

And others are : Castor is the first for Yamasy , Billy Bob is the 1 for Tony , Arny is the 1 for Fisher , Rasta is the 1 for Brique , Shaman is the 1 for Gunner .
Billy hate Moby Dick , Arny hate Pitbull , Gunner hate Jabby , and so on. others i haven`t known yet - -`

There is a speacial thing : if you unhire Castor , he would never be hired by you . ( Maybe )

< Message edited by whitezen -- 2/9/2010 8:06:18 AM >

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> How to hire mercs ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI