Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The AE Geezer Thread!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: The AE Geezer Thread! Page: <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 2:02:46 PM   
eskuche

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Yes, but remember:

A reply from my generation:
What the f*** did you just f****** say about me, you little b****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f****** words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you g***** idiot. I will s*** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***** dead, kiddo.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1621
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 2:14:51 PM   
USSAmerica

Sounds about right.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1622
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 2:40:10 PM   
BBfanboy

Wait - what? Gorilla warfare? Does he mean he was trained to fight gorillas or to fight like a gorilla - or maybe to think like a gorilla? The latter seems most likely.

Why is it the guys who are most trained to use deadly force to fight for freedom and the rule of law just want to use that training to suppress other citizens? GRUMP!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1623
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 3:02:28 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: eskuche

quote:

Yes, but remember:

What the f*** did you just f****** say about me, you little b****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f****** words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you g***** idiot. I will s*** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***** dead, kiddo.

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1624
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 3:03:42 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

Wait - what? Gorilla warfare? Does he mean he was trained to fight gorillas or to fight like a gorilla - or maybe to think like a gorilla? The latter seems most likely.

Why is it the guys who are most trained to use deadly force to fight for freedom and the rule of law just want to use that training to suppress other citizens? GRUMP!

Unknown, I as taught to respect others.

I will see what someone thinks of this.

< Message edited by RangerJoe -- 6/6/2021 4:41:44 PM >

― Julia Child

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1625
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 3:46:02 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, but remember:

I am unsure whether he posted that 'tongue in cheek' or as a serious presentation of his attitude. I prefer to think the former.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1626
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 4:07:33 PM   
eskuche

If my tongue were any further up my cheek I would probably need to go see my doctor.

What I posted is a common copypasta, or provocative paragraph that’s a meme because it’s posted so much in random places. But seemed appropriate re: the picture Joe posted

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1627
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 4:12:35 PM   
btd64

quote:

quote:

Yes, but remember:

Run for the hills RJ. ....GP

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1628
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 4:32:19 PM   
eskuche

And of course bottoms up for the fallen. We are inaugurating France ‘44 board game by Mark Herman today initially unknowing of the special day!

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1629
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 4:38:07 PM   
btd64

quote:

And of course bottoms up for the fallen. We are inaugurating France ‘44 board game by Mark Herman today initially unknowing of the special day!

Please explain?....GP

I see your in Ohio. So am I.....

< Message edited by btd64 -- 6/6/2021 4:39:53 PM >

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1630
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 4:47:53 PM   
eskuche

quote:

ORIGINAL: btd64

quote:

Please explain?....GP

Well bein’ a mighty young youngster, Normandy ain’t something we keep track of too goodly!
France ‘44 is a board game about Normandy landings which happens to be my first board war game and it just happens to be played on D-day!

Go buckeyes…been here six years for a learnin’ and wife is starting work at OSU in a couple weeks.

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 1631
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 4:48:38 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, but remember:

I am unsure whether he posted that 'tongue in cheek' or as a serious presentation of his attitude. I prefer to think the former.

It does not matter what he thinks, it matters what I think.

― Julia Child

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1632
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/6/2021 6:34:49 PM   
btd64

quote:

quote:

quote:

Please explain?....GP

Well bein’ a mighty young youngster, Normandy ain’t something we keep track of too goodly!
France ‘44 is a board game about Normandy landings which happens to be my first board war game and it just happens to be played on D-day!

Go buckeyes…been here six years for a learnin’ and wife is starting work at OSU in a couple weeks.

My wife and I have been here for about 7 years or so. Outside of Columbus about 25 miles to the southeast....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1633
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/10/2021 11:00:01 AM   
Edmon

quote:

quote:

Yes, but remember:

While I realise this is a CopyPasta that is older than dirt, it is nevertheless totally unacceptable content for our forums.

User was given a 1 week ban for this post.

Please keep all posting respectful at all times. Thanks guys.

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 1634
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/10/2021 12:26:58 PM   
fcooke

My wife woke up on the wrong side of the bed this am....I don't think we have the ability to ban her.

Thanks for doing you unenviable job. I do volunteer tax returns so I sort of get it.

(in reply to Edmon)
Post #: 1635
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/10/2021 1:11:36 PM   
btd64

I felt that it was inappropriate. But someone else reported or saw this....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to fcooke)
Post #: 1636
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/10/2021 1:18:24 PM   
fcooke

For clarity - I am not backing the poster on this one but I can see how my post could be interpreted that way. My wife still woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I stand by that.

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 1637
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/10/2021 1:21:45 PM   
btd64

quote:

ORIGINAL: fcooke

For clarity - I am not backing the poster on this one but I can see how my post could be interpreted that way. My wife still woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I stand by that.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Grump....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to fcooke)
Post #: 1638
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 6/10/2021 1:45:02 PM   
fcooke

h

(in reply to fcooke)
Post #: 1639
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 7/28/2021 2:50:57 AM   
RangerJoe

GRUMP!!!

Too bad when someone sends you a pm that their mailbox is always full. I would state whom but I won't.

GRUMP!!!

― Julia Child

(in reply to fcooke)
Post #: 1640
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 7/28/2021 12:20:08 PM   
btd64

I KNOW IT'S NOT ME. I CLEAN MINE UP.

GRUMP....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1641
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 7/28/2021 9:40:24 PM   
rustysi

quote:

GRUMP!!!

Too bad when someone sends you a pm that their mailbox is always full. I would state whom but I won't.

GRUMP!!!

But then how am I to know if my mailbox is full???

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1642
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 7/28/2021 10:39:29 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: rustysi

quote:

GRUMP!!!

GRUMP!!!

But then how am I to know if my mailbox is full???

GRUMP!!!

I don't know. But you can always use the report button on the lower right of the post . . .

GRUMP!!!

― Julia Child

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 1643
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 4:41:36 AM   
RangerJoe

GRUMP!!!

I was frying somethings for breakfast - then they exploded!

So I emptied the pan and put the contents into a metal container, then I started again. The things that I were frying exploded again! So I put those things into the same metal container.

I tried a third time and the stuff exploded again! So I put those things into the same metal container and I quit frying those things.

GRUMP!!!

― Julia Child

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1644
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 10:40:43 AM   
btd64

quote:

GRUMP!!!

So I emptied the pan and put the contents into a metal container, then I started again. The things that I were frying exploded again! So I put those things into the same metal container.

I tried a third time and the stuff exploded again! So I put those things into the same metal container and I quit frying those things.

GRUMP!!!

You can't fry bullets RJ ....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1645
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 12:10:42 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

GRUMP!!!

GRUMP!!!

I was not trying to fry bullets! I was frying some grain seeds! Some of them ended up on the stove, some of them ended up on the countertop, while others ended up on the floor so of course they got stepped on!

― Julia Child

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 1646
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 12:23:09 PM   
btd64

quote:

quote:

quote:

GRUMP!!!

GRUMP!!!

I was not trying to fry bullets! I was frying some grain seeds! Some of them ended up on the stove, some of them ended up on the countertop, while others ended up on the floor so of course they got stepped on!

When I was younger and working in a restaurant, we would put rice in the fryer to make rice crispys. Some would explode. The grain seeds contain a protein that explode when heated....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1647
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 1:18:03 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

GRUMP!!!

GRUMP!!!

When I was younger and working in a restaurant, we would put rice in the fryer to make rice crispys. Some would explode. The grain seeds contain a protein that explode when heated....GP

Well, the hand parched wild rice will "pop" when fried but I was frying corn kernels . . .

― Julia Child

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 1648
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 1:36:35 PM   
btd64

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

GRUMP!!!

GRUMP!!!

Well, the hand parched wild rice will "pop" when fried but I was frying corn kernels . . .

Oh, you were making POP CORN....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 1649
RE: The AE Geezer Thread! - 9/3/2021 2:07:31 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

GRUMP!!!

GRUMP!!!

Oh, you were making POP CORN....GP

Oh yes, but some of them exploded and sent some to the top of the stove, the countertop and the floor . . .

Then I made a caramel sauce to put on about 5 litres of exploded corn and poured that on the exploded corn in the metal pan and baked it for an hour.

GRUMP!!!

I keep forgetting that when I turn off the timer on the stove that this Chinese restaurant type stove shuts off the oven . . .

GRUMP!!!

Attachment (1)

― Julia Child

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 1650
Page:   <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: The AE Geezer Thread! Page: <<   < prev  53 54 [55] 56 57   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI