Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 2/1/2001 3:01:00 AM   
Fuerte

quote:

Originally posted by Windo von Paene: About the only comment I can give on this utility, (having only been on the receiving end of it), it that getting a file SPWAW.zip, isn't particularly informative. I want to know who it's coming from, what turn it includes, and which email slot it is using...
That is not entirely true. You see the e-mail sender of course, and you see the e-mail slot name in the bottom of the e-mail text, and the turn is always the latest that you should play... Of course this utility works best when both are using it (.PBM instead of .ZIP). Thanks for your comments! I will see if I can add the game description into the bottom of the e-mail text as well (especially in case of .ZIP).

(in reply to Fuerte)
Post #: 31
- 2/1/2001 3:23:00 AM   
Windo von Paene

Well the last time I played someone using it, I don't believe I ever saw any of the info in the email text. Of course perhaps I just wasn't looking for it...

(in reply to Fuerte)
Post #: 32
- 2/1/2001 3:57:00 AM   
Fuerte

quote:

Originally posted by Windo von Paene: Well the last time I played someone using it, I don't believe I ever saw any of the info in the email text. Of course perhaps I just wasn't looking for it...
I think that the first versions didn't add it. Now there is a text like -- Open the attachment in WinZip and extract the files into EMAIL directory. SPWAW/EMAIL3.CMT, SPWAW/EMAIL4.CMT in the bottom of the e-mail text. Of course I could add the game description as well (in case of SPWAW, other programs (CMBO, PACWAR) do not have descriptions).

(in reply to Fuerte)
Post #: 33
- 2/1/2001 4:38:00 AM   
Fuerte

quote:

Originally posted by Fuerte: Of course I could add the game description as well (in case of SPWAW, other programs (CMBO, PACWAR) do not have descriptions).
Alright, I did it. The new version 1.0.80 is available. Fixed also one PACWAR installation bug. Check it out!

(in reply to Fuerte)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI