Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

issuing another command to retrofitting ship will make retrofitting impossible

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> issuing another command to retrofitting ship will make retrofitting impossible Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
issuing another command to retrofitting ship will make ... - 4/2/2010 3:24:46 PM   
playedabit

I had this a couple of times. I give an order to a ship before I realise that it's being retrofitted at a yard. The ship starts doing what it was told to do, thereby aborting the retrofitting process.

The info panel shows that the ship's design is still the same as before retrofitting, but there's be a remark indicating that the ship is retrofitting from design x to design x. The ship's right-click menu doesn't have the retrofit submenu, right clicking on a shipyard only issues a patrol order.

Is there any way to make the ship to go back to the yard and continue retrofitting?
Post #: 1
RE: issuing another command to retrofitting ship will m... - 4/3/2010 9:52:57 AM   
elliotg

We'll check this one out. Sounds like a bug. If you cancel the retrofit by assigning another mission then you should be able to retrofit again later.

Just to clarify: the ship in question hadn't actually started retrofitting at the space port yet? It was just on the way?

(in reply to playedabit)
Post #: 2
RE: issuing another command to retrofitting ship will m... - 4/8/2010 9:29:06 AM   
playedabit

Sorry for the belated reply, I was without internet access for a couple of days. Not that it matters now, it seems you've already addressed this issue in the 1.0.3 beta.

Anyway, the ships in question were in position over a space yard, so they were either being retrofitted or queueing up for it, but I didn't check which.

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> issuing another command to retrofitting ship will make retrofitting impossible Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI