Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> World War One Gold >> World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! - 5/12/2010 4:06:17 PM   
Erik Rutins

A much improved WW1 experience has jumped the trench and is charging to gamers!

Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com) and AGEOD (www.ageod.com) are thrilled to announce the release of a much improved and streamlined new sequel to World War One: La Grande Guerre, entitled World War One Gold Edition! Now gamers can experience the challenging strategy and detailed history surrounding the “War to End all Wars”, but without the trenchfoot! For generals new to the World War One system, be sure to check out the in depth After Action Report for a good feel of how the game plays.

Please note: World War One: Gold Edition is a standalone game but a large discount is available to customers who already own the original World War One. If you own World War One, you can retrieve a coupon for $25 off the price of World War One: Gold Edition by going to http://www.matrixgames.com/discount/wwogold.asp

Customers who own World War One can also download a free 1.07 update which includes all the bug fixes, AI, gameplay improvements and non-graphical improvements of World War One: Gold Edition.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “It took some time for the original World War One to get into fighting shape, but once it got there it became a formidable simulation and a great game. The Gold Edition of World War One improves this fantastic game by leaps and bounds. The considerable discount to gamers who already have the original World War One as well as the free update is a way of saying thank you for their support. The great experience awaiting newcomers makes this a victory for all buffs of the First World War!”

“Home Before the Leaves Fall!”

Take charge as a military and political leader during the most trying and critical times of the First World War with World War One: Gold Edition! As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, you will confront the epic gauntlet of challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha in scenarios that range from single theatres to the entire grand campaign.

World War One: Gold Edition comes with tons of new features and improvements over its predecessor like a new, more vivid map oriented North to South, a new graphic display for submarine warfare, battle logs, army rosters, new management windows for things like units stacks and armies/fleets, and much more! Gold Edition also boasts a new 1915 scenario which includes all theaters depicted in the game to compliment the considerable AI improvements to make the game more challenging. Overall, World War One: Gold Edition presents a much improved and streamlined experience over the original game.

World War One: Gold Edition is a standalone game but a large discount is available to customers who already own the original World War One. If you own World War One, you can retrieve a coupon for $25 off the price of World War One: Gold Edition by going to http://www.matrixgames.com/discount/wwogold.asp

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! - 5/13/2010 11:12:04 AM   
Noypi53

Hi Erik,

My copy is a retail copy. Am I still eligible for the $25 discount coupon?

Thanks in advance for your reply on this.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! - 5/13/2010 1:11:13 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, our database should include all serial numbers that were sold through any channel, so as long as you have your original serial number it should work to generate a discount code for our store.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Noypi53)
Post #: 3
RE: World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! - 5/13/2010 3:44:31 PM   
Terminus

Is there a time limit on using the coupon?

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

Post #: 4
RE: World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! - 5/13/2010 10:01:33 PM   
Erik Rutins

No, once you have it it should be good while the game remains on sale (as long as you don't lose it!).

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 5
RE: World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! - 5/14/2010 5:19:33 AM   
Terminus

Excellent. I'll probably buy it sometime next month. Thanks, Erik.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> World War One Gold >> World War One Gold Edition Now Available for Purchase! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI