Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 12/6/2000 1:30:00 AM   
lnp4668

Thanks WB. I am currently working on the Heroes of Motherland campaign, but Utah will be next. A question about the scoring system. At the end of my campaign, it shows 6 battles played, 1 marginal, 4 decivisive. However, the campaign score shows 18 and I remembered I played 7 battles. Could you explain?

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 31
- 12/6/2000 5:57:00 AM   
Dave_R

You'll be hearing from me real soooooooon Bill. 'Hero's of the motherland' is now finished! And thanks for the sting in the tail (grins) Lost more tanks in that last battle then the whole of the rest of the campainge put together! As for watchword. Well Let's try something a lil different Two assault gun Battalions each with an inf coy in close supportin close support and a couple of CS tank section as core force, then a motorcycle coy, artillery and spotters, and transport for the Grunts! Sit Rep to follow after battle 1! Just hope you haven't stuck too many nasty surprises in there Bill!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 32
- 12/6/2000 6:02:00 AM   
Almogavar

¡¡¡Sin novedad en el frente!!! Kampfgruppe Almogavar rescue the trapped soldiers. 5 DVs and one marginal (the last one). Core Force: 6 SS-Panther, 3 Tiger, 2 SS-Platoons, 2 Engineer Platoons, 2 SP-Flak. 4 Wespe (Hummel after first battle) and ammunition trucks. The first battle was very difficult cause “malfunction main gun” in 4 Panther (I go to talk personally with M.A.N., Henschel and DB). Any way I could defend the V Flags with SS-troops at the end of the battle (24 turns, I was waiting to take the last VF, the new system is really interesting). In the last battle three Tiger toasted with bazookas and SS-Platoon in right flank was not match for KVs, T-34s and Infantry combined, all my forces were in jeopardy. Stugs hull down (Auxiliary) on Ivan flank were like Spanish fly versus elephants. All Right, three Panther backwards (one “elite”, 26 Kills) and after a very hard fight (the terrain was decisive) ten smoking Russian hulks in my score, but too late. The trapped soldiers are fighting helpless with SU,s and KVs, 122mm Artillery was bombing the column and the infantry was pinned. After several turns my Kampfgruppe come in to contact with trapped soldiers and the situation is restored. At the end only Marginal Victory, but Decisive in Campaign. Thank you very much for all those exciting moments. I was reading “THE LEIBSTANDARTE IV/1” and the campaign is very real. Excellent job Wild Bill. Almogavar ------------------ Desperta ferro.

Desperta ferro.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 33
- 12/6/2000 10:19:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Que batalla! Wow, what a battle, my friend. You make me want to go and play it again. Nice report and congrats on a decisive. You deserve it. Did any of your heroes survive? WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 34
- 12/6/2000 11:57:00 AM   
Almogavar

quote:

Did any of your heroes survive? WB
Yes, 1Lt Becker (Panther), Platoon leader with 31 Kills, Elite of course, now he is in Berlin, probably decorated with the Knight´s Cross He doesn,t know that Germany lost the war in 1945 Almogavar

Desperta ferro.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 35
- 12/6/2000 12:32:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Don't tell him INP, for some reason not yet found the first battle is not counted in # of battles, but the score of the first battle is counted. So your score is right, even if the battles are not counted correctly. Bring it on Dave! Yes, there are some nasty surprises...Sorry You did well on Heroes. I'm sure you will do well here. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 36
- 12/7/2000 4:14:00 AM   
Dave_R

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Bring it on Dave! Yes, there are some nasty surprises...Sorry You did well on Heroes. I'm sure you will do well here. [/B]
Ok Bill! Lets see how two companies of engineers with a couple of Batteries of Stugs cope with your 'nasty surprises' (grins)

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI