Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Data Base Queries

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Data Base Queries Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Data Base Queries - 6/2/2010 4:37:35 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

Forgive me if this has been brough up before (and i did search for them).

A36 Apache armor rating 2 . this is one of 2 allied a/c with this rating (tempest being the other). IIRC the A36 was the original P51 precursor and was supposed to be a ground attack a/c. However due to the air intake being on the underside it was commonly damaged by ground fire to the point where it over heated and crashed. Armour rating 2 seems daft given a B17 is 1. I'd give it a 0 or a 1 .. 0 for its vulnerability to ground fire or a 1 because it did have pilot armour and self sealing tanks.

Me401 B2/U4 .. the one with the 50mm cannon. Ok it wasnt a war winner by any means but look at the gun stats. Effect 4 .. accuracy is fine at 10. Compare that 4 to a 30mm Mk108 effect of 5. surely a hit by a 50mm would really hurt .. maybe an effect of 7 or even 8 would be more in line with the other guns.

I had a duggestion too but i've posted that in the (hopefully) right thread.

Neither of the above is a game killer by any means (and i do love this game), just curious to why it is as it is.

Thanks

sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)
Post #: 1
RE: Data Base Queries - 6/2/2010 4:43:03 PM   
Hard Sarge

the armor rating has a different effect, then how much damage it can take, Harley would have to explain it

I agree and dislike the 50mm in the game

hassle is, make the effect better, then it is better then a heavy AA gun

(in reply to Rob Brennan UK)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Data Base Queries Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI