Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

OT World Cup 2010 South Africa

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> OT World Cup 2010 South Africa Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 12:53:20 PM   
patrickl

Kick off in 2 hours - South Africa vs Mexico. AE forum should be quiet this month

Banner designed by rogueusmc
Post #: 1
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 1:17:53 PM   
castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: patrickl

Kick off in 2 hours - South Africa vs Mexico. AE forum should be quiet this month

not really, considering probably halve of the forum members are US ones... and those guys play FOOTball with their hands afterall...

(in reply to patrickl)
Post #: 2
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 1:37:34 PM   
topeverest

I beg to differ...not that I will be happy with the results I am sure. I can only hope that USA makes the round of 16, but that looks a longshot. Tough to watch halfway across the world...too much realtime news to avoid.

Andy M

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 3
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 1:50:49 PM   
Chickenboy

What's the group prediction for the Yanks v. limeys?

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 4
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 2:57:47 PM   
topeverest

3-1 england. Not much hope for the USA unless the brits dont show up. Stranger things have happened, but there it is. USA hasnt been the confederation cup team of 09. They seem to be missing that je ne sais quoi of team spirit that is neede to win against great opponents.

Andy M

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 5
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 3:12:14 PM   
bklooste

Dont know about that  for US vs England  , id back the US going by their friendly results.

Underdog Fanboy

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 6
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 5:47:23 PM   
TulliusDetritus

I guess this thread should go to the "General Discussions" section Like one week ago I wanted to start what I would have called "The Most Unofficial Bastard Thread of South Africa 2010"

I guess Brazil will win but... Argentina, Italy, Spain, even England... and of course the Football Machine (Germany) could win it. I'd like Holland to win it (their beautiful football deserves a reward) but i suspect they will finally implode...

Long live football!

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to bklooste)
Post #: 7
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 6:40:01 PM   
Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

I guess this thread should go to the "General Discussions" section Like one week ago I wanted to start what I would have called "The Most Unofficial Bastard Thread of South Africa 2010"

I guess Brazil will win but... Argentina, Italy, Spain, even England... and of course the Football Machine (Germany) could win it. I'd like Holland to win it (their beautiful football deserves a reward) but i suspect they will finally implode...

Long live football!

Argentina should win it with the players they've got, but their coach is a bit 'special'.

I agree with you on Holland, but they'll do what they always do and throw it away in the last 16.

Bigger boys stole my sig

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 8
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 6:51:10 PM   
Miller

Lol "The Brits" - the Scottish will not like you calling England that.

Cant see past Spain or Brazil as the winners.

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 9
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 7:11:13 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: topeverest

3-1 england. Not much hope for the USA unless the brits dont show up. Stranger things have happened, but there it is. USA hasnt been the confederation cup team of 09. They seem to be missing that je ne sais quoi of team spirit that is neede to win against great opponents.

Warspite1

Ugh?

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 10
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 7:31:40 PM   
Alfred

There are only 3 true world soccer superpowers:

Brazil
Italy
Germany

It does not matter how good or how bad their lead up preformances are, who the coach is or who is in the squad, whenever any of these countries are in a Championship, be it Euro/world Cup/Confederations etc, these three superpowers cannot be dismissed. They have:

(a) the domestic infrastructure which creates a huge pool of tough players/coaches/managers/ancillary staff

(b) a track record of international success, and past success generates future success, partly because coming second is a failure whereas subconsciously many countries equate qualifying of an international championship as a successful outcome - does the mention of Mexico, Russia (albeit not qualified for this World Cup), Sweden ring a bell?

(c) soccer is the preeminent domestic football code (and thereby garners the financial resources) which easily attracts everyone with any natural ability whereas other countries (eg England, France) which have the infrastructure and do produce technically proficient players nonetheless lose some of their naturally athletically endowed players to other football codes

Other countries are strong and when the right conjunction of talented players/coaches/circumstances come together at the same spot in the cycle, produce teams which can win a Championship but inevitably they eventually decline and need to rebuild until the next cycle conjunction. But only the three superpowers remain as enduring threats in any championship which they reach.

Alfred

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 11
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 7:44:22 PM   
Kitakami

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Long live football!

Argentina should win it with the players they've got, but their coach is a bit 'special'.

I agree with you on Holland, but they'll do what they always do and throw it away in the last 16.

Argentina's coach is the reason a lot of people want Argentina to loose... even people of Argentinian descent, like my wife. I, on the other hand, would like Holland to do well. I know they won't win, but I like their football very much.

So I was surprised to see that someone basically echoed my thoughts in a post :)

Tenno Heika Banzai!

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 12
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 8:29:14 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

Brazil
Italy
Germany

It does not matter how good or how bad their lead up preformances are, who the coach is or who is in the squad, whenever any of these countries are in a Championship, be it Euro/world Cup/Confederations etc, these three superpowers cannot be dismissed. They have:

(a) the domestic infrastructure which creates a huge pool of tough players/coaches/managers/ancillary staff

(b) a track record of international success, and past success generates future success, partly because coming second is a failure whereas subconsciously many countries equate qualifying of an international championship as a successful outcome - does the mention of Mexico, Russia (albeit not qualified for this World Cup), Sweden ring a bell?

(c) soccer is the preeminent domestic football code (and thereby garners the financial resources) which easily attracts everyone with any natural ability whereas other countries (eg England, France) which have the infrastructure and do produce technically proficient players nonetheless lose some of their naturally athletically endowed players to other football codes

Other countries are strong and when the right conjunction of talented players/coaches/circumstances come together at the same spot in the cycle, produce teams which can win a Championship but inevitably they eventually decline and need to rebuild until the next cycle conjunction. But only the three superpowers remain as enduring threats in any championship which they reach.

Alfred
Warspite1

World Cup history says that is broadly right.

You can never write-off the Germans. They broke every neutral's hearts in 54 and 74. And even when they are playing badly, I would never want to play them...ever.

Italy are hot and cold - but as their record suggests, more hot than cold.

Brazil are just well....Brazil - class.

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 13
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 8:30:52 PM   
MorningDew

I'm from the US, and I've been listening to the games all day during "work".

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 14
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 9:18:33 PM   
Andy Mac

grrrrrr Beat France home and Away and have Italy in our qualifying group and we didnt qualify unfair cheating swine we should be in South Africa <mutter mutter mutter> etc etc.

The ENGLISH are in South Africa not the British - Irish got cheated by the French and we Scottich just got screwed by a system that put both the previous finalists in our qualifying group and we managed to beat France home and away - did I mention that...

Not that I have a chip on my shoulder in any way shape or form......

(in reply to MorningDew)
Post #: 15
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 9:42:47 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andy Mac

grrrrrr Beat France home and Away and have Italy in our qualifying group and we didnt qualify unfair cheating swine we should be in South Africa <mutter mutter mutter> etc etc.

The ENGLISH are in South Africa not the British - Irish got cheated by the French and we Scottich just got screwed by a system that put both the previous finalists in our qualifying group and we managed to beat France home and away - did I mention that...

Warspite1

Andy Mac - which country are you talking about? Scotland? You beat the French home and away in the European qualies didn't you - not the World Cup?

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 16
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 9:50:32 PM   
Andy Mac

Warspite you are spoiling a good chip on my shoulder !!!!

See the English even want to spoil my whinging by bringing in some inconvenient truths....

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 17
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:05:49 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Warspite you are spoiling a good chip on my shoulder !!!!

See the English even want to spoil my whinging by bringing in some inconvenient truths....

Warspite1

Sorry mate However, I trust you will be cheering on the English tomorrow?

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 18
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:09:49 PM   
Andy Mac

Yeah sort of having lived in London for 10 years it sorta rubs off

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 19
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:13:57 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Yeah sort of having lived in London for 10 years it sorta rubs off

Warspite1

Thats nice to hear Although supporting England is not that different from supporting Scotland - one World Cup aside, we both have a tendency to grab defeat from the jaws of victory

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 20
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:15:33 PM   
Dixie

quote:

Shafted big style I'd like to see the Jocks at another tournament, there aren't enough ginger wigs at major sporting events

Bigger boys stole my sig

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 21
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:24:46 PM   
Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Brazil
Italy
Germany

Alfred
Warspite1

You can never write-off the Germans. They broke every neutral's hearts in 54 and 74. And even when they are playing badly, I would never want to play them...ever.

Exactly, never write off the Germans They always seem to be able to grind out a result when it really matters. I hate to say iy but I've stuck a couple of quid on Ze Germans this year.
You'd be a fool to bet against Brazil, which is why I haven't got any money on them winning this year
Italy, they aren't going to win it this year.

Bigger boys stole my sig

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 22
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:38:26 PM   
topeverest

Lord knows USA wont even come close to winning in my lifetime. I will fancy the magic that is the tournament.

I did like both games today, especially Urugway tieing France, despite a red card. France defiantely was not at her best.

I still dont know which of the top teams really came to win the show.

Andy M

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 23
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:45:37 PM   
Alfred

quote:

quote:

Brazil
Italy
Germany

Alfred
Warspite1

For our North American friends, I thought I would expand on Warspite1's specific reference to World Cup history.

1930 - won by Uruguay in Uruguay. Without any doubt the weakest World Cup ever. Just about every European country did not participate because they thought it would fail. Consequently the championship was really only a short South American championship won by the home country.

1934 - won by Italy in Italy. The Europeans turn up and dominate. Much stronger than 1930 but essentially a competition of two continents.

1938 - won by Italy in France. Stronger still but still dominated by the Europeans.

1950 - won by Uruguay in Uruguay. Europe still affected by effects of WWII (physical conditioning, no German participation allowed etc). Arguably weaker than the 1934 and 1938 championships. Again home ground advantage is significant.

1954 - won by West Germany in Switzerland. Post war recovery of Europe is evident. Germany allowed to participate, wins final against Hungary (a pre war powerhouse) in what some consider best final of all time.

1958 - won by Brazil in Sweden. Brazil had always been one of the strongest South American teams, but this championship establishes Brazil as the continent's consistent leader.

1962 - won by Brazil in Sweden. Again Brazil almost alone carries the South American flag against the might of Europe. Having Pele in the side does give Brazil a slight advantage.

1966 - won by England in England. Home ground advantage, the benefit of a dubious goal in the final against West Germany, and the conjunction of arguably the best English talent ever (Best, Ball, Charlton etc) brought together in the one team, makes this final a contender with Berne 1954 for best final ever albeit not for the same technical football reasons.

1970 - won by Brazil in Mexico. Italy fully recovered loses classic final against Brazil

1974 - won by West Germany in West Germany. By now championship has really expanded to include teams from all four corners of the world but remains essentially Europe v Brazil. The expansion results in many more lop sided matches.

1978 - won by Argentina in Argentina. Home ground advantage and what is widely viewed as match fixing (Argentina scores the 6 goals against Peru it needs to progress beyond the preliminary group stage).

1982 - won by Italy in Spain. Italy gains revenge over Brazil (perhaps the best non final game ever) and defeats West Germany in a classic final.

1986 - won by Argentina in Mexico. Whilst there might be some doubt that Argentian cheated in 1978, in 1986 there is absolutely no doubt that due to the "Hand of God aka Diego Maradona" Argentina cheats to defeat England in the semi final. Again a bit of suspicion that home town continental bias rears its head to ensure a South american team wins in latin America.

1990 - won by Germany (now unified) in Italy. Probably the worst final ever with Argentina reaching the final by playing everyone in front of goal and relying upon penalty shootouts to get through all the elimination matches. Italy beats England for third spot, the game that would have lifted the championship out of the mediocre had it been the final.

1994 - won by Brazil in USA. Brazil plays superb football in every match until the final when perfect Italian defence demonstrates Brazil is only a superpower, not THE power. Perhaps the best final ever but only for the cognescenti - casual spectators (read most of North America) would have not understood the subtle nuances and probably would have been underwhelmed. Penalty shootout determines final.

1998 - won by France in France. Again having a Zhidane in a football side is a bit like having a Pele. France was also the beneficiary in the final of playing a Brazil who had continued their 1994 form but whose world class players became sick on the eve of the final (some murmerings ensued). France has only ever been a world class power on three occasions - late 1950s, mid 1980s and late 1990s through to mid 2000s periods which are marked by having a world class striker, Platini and Zhidane.

2002 - won by Brazil in Japan/South Korea. Many matches were determined by very poor refereeing decisions, Italy's loss to South Korea (one of the two co-host countries) probably being the worst refereed game as an Italian goal was ruled off side incorrectly and a South Korean goal ruled OK even though it was sored from an off side position. Zhidane is in very poor form and as a result the defending champions produce the worst ever performance for a defending country.

2006 - won by Italy in Germany. Once again Germany fails to get past its World Cup bete noir Italy, this time losing a classic semi final. Zhidane is in poor form in the group stage and France barely make it through to the knock out stage, at which point Zhidane finds form and suddenly France storms through to the final where again superb Italian defence neutralises its opponent.

In summary World Cup history shows that Italy consistently has the best defence, Brazil consistently has the most dazzling attack and Germany the most consistent all round game.

For this World Cup I expect the following characteristics to apply:

Best Attack - Spain/Brazil/Serbia
Best Defence - Italy/Germany/
Best All round - Netherlands/Portugal

France only qualified after a blatent hand ball. Without Zhidane they will do well to progress beyond the group stage.
Argentina has some quality players but noone is convinced that Maradona knows how to coach. I doubt he won't blow up at some stage, thereby adversely affecting his team. People have forgotten how Argentina with its class players just managed to come 4th in the South American zone. They came very close to not qualifying at all.
Nigeria and Ghana are dark horses. If they make it to the knock out stage, then anything is possible.
On paper England should easily get through its first four matches. If that occurs you don't have to maintain form for much longer to figure in the final.

Alfred

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 24
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:49:05 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: topeverest

Lord knows USA wont even come close to winning in my lifetime. I will fancy the magic that is the tournament.

I did like both games today, especially Urugway tieing France, despite a red card. France defiantely was not at her best.

I still dont know which of the top teams really came to win the show.

One year ago, I would have said "poor guys [US team], they'll be massacred". But I saw them playing in Christmas or so AND for the very first time they were not an INNOCENT team... full of naive players It took them a few decades, but they finally look like football players. As for winning...

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 25
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:49:49 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

Brazil
Italy
Germany

Alfred
Warspite1

For our North American friends, I thought I would expand on Warspite1's specific reference to World Cup history.

1930 - won by Uruguay in Uruguay. Without any doubt the weakest World Cup ever. Just about every European country did not participate because they thought it would fail. Consequently the championship was really only a short South American championship won by the home country.

1934 - won by Italy in Italy. The Europeans turn up and dominate. Much stronger than 1930 but essentially a competition of two continents.

1938 - won by Italy in France. Stronger still but still dominated by the Europeans.

1950 - won by Uruguay in Uruguay. Europe still affected by effects of WWII (physical conditioning, no German participation allowed etc). Arguably weaker than the 1934 and 1938 championships. Again home ground advantage is significant.

1954 - won by West Germany in Switzerland. Post war recovery of Europe is evident. Germany allowed to participate, wins final against Hungary (a pre war powerhouse) in what some consider best final of all time.

1958 - won by Brazil in Sweden. Brazil had always been one of the strongest South American teams, but this championship establishes Brazil as the continent's consistent leader.

1962 - won by Brazil in Sweden. Again Brazil almost alone carries the South American flag against the might of Europe. Having Pele in the side does give Brazil a slight advantage.

1966 - won by England in England. Home ground advantage, the benefit of a dubious goal in the final against West Germany, and the conjunction of arguably the best English talent ever (Best, Ball, Charlton etc) brought together in the one team, makes this final a contender with Berne 1954 for best final ever albeit not for the same technical football reasons.

1970 - won by Brazil in Mexico. Italy fully recovered loses classic final against Brazil

1974 - won by West Germany in West Germany. By now championship has really expanded to include teams from all four corners of the world but remains essentially Europe v Brazil. The expansion results in many more lop sided matches.

1978 - won by Argentina in Argentina. Home ground advantage and what is widely viewed as match fixing (Argentina scores the 6 goals against Peru it needs to progress beyond the preliminary group stage).

1982 - won by Italy in Spain. Italy gains revenge over Brazil (perhaps the best non final game ever) and defeats West Germany in a classic final.

1986 - won by Argentina in Mexico. Whilst there might be some doubt that Argentian cheated in 1978, in 1986 there is absolutely no doubt that due to the "Hand of God aka Diego Maradona" Argentina cheats to defeat England in the semi final. Again a bit of suspicion that home town continental bias rears its head to ensure a South american team wins in latin America.

1990 - won by Germany (now unified) in Italy. Probably the worst final ever with Argentina reaching the final by playing everyone in front of goal and relying upon penalty shootouts to get through all the elimination matches. Italy beats England for third spot, the game that would have lifted the championship out of the mediocre had it been the final.

1994 - won by Brazil in USA. Brazil plays superb football in every match until the final when perfect Italian defence demonstrates Brazil is only a superpower, not THE power. Perhaps the best final ever but only for the cognescenti - casual spectators (read most of North America) would have not understood the subtle nuances and probably would have been underwhelmed. Penalty shootout determines final.

1998 - won by France in France. Again having a Zhidane in a football side is a bit like having a Pele. France was also the beneficiary in the final of playing a Brazil who had continued their 1994 form but whose world class players became sick on the eve of the final (some murmerings ensued). France has only ever been a world class power on three occasions - late 1950s, mid 1980s and late 1990s through to mid 2000s periods which are marked by having a world class striker, Platini and Zhidane.

2002 - won by Brazil in Japan/South Korea. Many matches were determined by very poor refereeing decisions, Italy's loss to South Korea (one of the two co-host countries) probably being the worst refereed game as an Italian goal was ruled off side incorrectly and a South Korean goal ruled OK even though it was sored from an off side position. Zhidane is in very poor form and as a result the defending champions produce the worst ever performance for a defending country.

2006 - won by Italy in Germany. Once again Germany fails to get past its World Cup bete noir Italy, this time losing a classic semi final. Zhidane is in poor form in the group stage and France barely make it through to the knock out stage, at which point Zhidane finds form and suddenly France storms through to the final where again superb Italian defence neutralises its opponent.

In summary World Cup history shows that Italy consistently has the best defence, Brazil consistently has the most dazzling attack and Germany the most consistent all round game.

France only qualified after a blatent hand ball. Without Zhidane they will do well to progress beyond the group stage.
Argentina has some quality players but noone is convinced that Maradona knows how to coach. I doubt he won't blow up at some stage, thereby adversely affecting his team. People have forgotten how Argentina with its class players just managed to come 4th in the South American zone. They came very close to not qualifying at all.
Nigeria and Ghana are dark horses. If they make it to the knock out stage, then anything is possible.
On paper England should easily get through its first four matches. If that occurs you don't have to maintain form for much longer to figure in the final.

Alfred

Warspite1

1950 was in Brazil - the only World Cup without a final - the last 4 teams played in a final pool. The "final" match for history book purposes is considered Brazil 1 - 2 Uruguay

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 6/11/2010 10:56:52 PM >

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 26
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:50:48 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Brazil
Italy
Germany

Alfred
Warspite1

Alfred

Warspite1

1950 was in Brazil - the only World Cup without a final - the last 4 teams played in a final pool. The "final" match for history book purposes is considered Brazil 0 - 2 Uruguay

Warspite 1

1962 was in Chile

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 27
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 10:56:23 PM   
Alfred

Yes you're right. 1962 was a typo error, clearly I still had Sweden on the mind from typing the 1958 summary. 1950 I forgot saw the largest world attendance ever. Was it officially 120,000 but unofficially generally estimated at more than 150,000. They don't build stadia like that anymore (well maybe we'll just have to see what Brazil gives us in 2014)

Alfred

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 28
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 11:17:32 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

Alfred

Serbia? And you forget possibly the best ATTACK: Argentina: Messi... Milito... Kun... Higuain Only Spain can show similar world-class players (attackers): Villa and Torres. England has Rooney. Brazil has er, Luis Fabiano, who is NOT a top class player, not on the same league of the players mentioned before

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 6/11/2010 11:18:58 PM >

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 29
RE: OT World Cup 2010 South Africa - 6/11/2010 11:44:10 PM   
JeffroK

How about some sympathy for us, we get the Germans first up!!! Hopefully they are a bit rusty for the first game.

I hope for a competitive result against them, 0-1 or 1-2 would be enough. I would expect to get a win against either Ghana or Serbia, would a win adraw & a loss get us through??

As mentioned earlier, Coutnries where Soccer is pre-eminent (or a religion) rule these events, it probably rates as our 4th Football code (Australian Rules, Rugby League, Rugby Union then Soccer) and about 6-7th Sporting code (Cricket &  Netball rate better)  so in our view, qualifying is pretty good and any competitive/positive result seen as a success.

Hopefully the Germans have a day off, or dont come prepared. The last German to underestimate a group of Aussies was someone named Rommel!

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> OT World Cup 2010 South Africa Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI