Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Modders Wishlist

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Modders Wishlist Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/19/2010 7:40:35 AM   
DTFS

im with Igrad's first post
GIVE US MODABLE ANYTHING

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 61
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/19/2010 10:05:01 AM   
WoodMan

A relatively minor request, but something I would find handy, the possibility to change the date at which the game starts.

"My body may be confined to this chair, but my mind is free to explore the universe" - Stephen Hawking

(in reply to DTFS)
Post #: 62
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/19/2010 11:01:20 AM   
Igard

quote:

ORIGINAL: WoodMan
A relatively minor request, but something I would find handy, the possibility to change the date at which the game starts.

Added to section 20. Changeable starting date.

(in reply to WoodMan)
Post #: 63
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/19/2010 3:05:01 PM   
2guncohen

quote:

ORIGINAL: DTFS

im with Igrad's first post
GIVE US MODABLE ANYTHING

I endorse your opinion

(in reply to DTFS)
Post #: 64
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/19/2010 4:40:43 PM   
Shark7

Ability to mod in technologies that would allow from improvement to planet quality.

- Yes Terra-forming, but on a less grand scale.
- Planet quality could only be taken to a level good enough to live on and not cost you a ton of money. IE say cap it at 60% via technology.
- Some form of maintenance cost associated.
- Could be easily integrated into the current 'station side' ship designs, rather than having to be built on the planet itself. Perhaps even a 'bio-control' station archetype, independent of the starports.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to 2guncohen)
Post #: 65
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/19/2010 11:53:08 PM   
Igard

Once again Shark7, you've given me food for thought.

I got thinking about something as simple as a weather control system, like the one on the planet Risa in Star Trek TNG. IIRC correctly this took the form of a satellite network, but the tech device could be located on the planet's spaceport. The sci-fi novel 'Red Mars' had alot of details about terra-forming. I can't remember too much, one thing I do recall was a series of small wind mills that produced heat and warmed the marsian atmosphere, again there could be a control device for this in orbit although I believe the wind mills were self sufficient as they only needed a strong wind which is certainly not a problem on Mars.

Maintenance and level of effect would be set by the modder so I don't see any way to legislate a 60% cap.

I think I'll make a sub-section to 3a. Modable technology, where I'll start adding new tech properties to add to the game. I hope this all makes sense.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 66
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/20/2010 5:12:24 AM   
Shark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Igard

Once again Shark7, you've given me food for thought.

I got thinking about something as simple as a weather control system, like the one on the planet Risa in Star Trek TNG. IIRC correctly this took the form of a satellite network, but the tech device could be located on the planet's spaceport. The sci-fi novel 'Red Mars' had alot of details about terra-forming. I can't remember too much, one thing I do recall was a series of small wind mills that produced heat and warmed the marsian atmosphere, again there could be a control device for this in orbit although I believe the wind mills were self sufficient as they only needed a strong wind which is certainly not a problem on Mars.

Maintenance and level of effect would be set by the modder so I don't see any way to legislate a 60% cap.

I think I'll make a sub-section to 3a. Modable technology, where I'll start adding new tech properties to add to the game. I hope this all makes sense.

Well, in order to legislate the cap, Elliotg simply needs to code it so that no planet can have its quality risen above 60% if it was not generated at the higher rate.

I'm not a coder, but to me it seems that something along the lines of:

If terraforming tech = true then increase quality;

If planet quality <= 59, then quality increase = true.
If planet quality >= 60, then quality increase = false.

If terraforming tech = false, then no quality increase.

And there you have it, the hard-cap in place while allowing anything less than 60 to be increased up to 60.

Also, even if the 'weather control' doesn't increase the quality, it could still have a happiness effect...so building it would still help. Just a thought.

< Message edited by Shark7 -- 8/20/2010 5:16:49 AM >

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 67
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/20/2010 1:47:57 PM   
Igard

Ok, I've updated the list.

It's not that I disagree with you Shark7. I don't think we should have volcanic worlds with a quality of greater than 90%, but stilll look like the 7th level of hell! I'm just not sure if Elliot will implement a cap and also, there are probably some modders who would like the idea of terraforming fully, regardless of the way the planet looks.

So, maybe it should be up to us to use restraint when modding. If the increase is kept small and there are only 4 or 5 types of improvement tech, then we can very easily calculate ourselves how much the increase should be without worrying about limitations.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 68
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/20/2010 2:15:43 PM   
Shark7

quote:

Ok, I've updated the list.

It's not that I disagree with you Shark7. I don't think we should have volcanic worlds with a quality of greater than 90%, but stilll look like the 7th level of hell! I'm just not sure if Elliot will implement a cap and also, there are probably some modders who would like the idea of terraforming fully, regardless of the way the planet looks.

So, maybe it should be up to us to use restraint when modding. If the increase is kept small and there are only 4 or 5 types of improvement tech, then we can very easily calculate ourselves how much the increase should be without worrying about limitations.

The way I see it, the code will have to be changed to allow for it anyway, so the cap could be put in place at that time.

Granted I would use restraint anyway with my own mods. My thinking is 5 levels of tech with a 5% increase per level...so some planets (24 or less quality) still wouldn't be in the black quality wise. Of course its just as easy for someone to be able to make every planet 100% with no cap in place.

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 69
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/22/2010 12:38:31 AM   
Shark7

Another thing that is becoming a clear need to me is the ability to set a file for the players starting ship designs. Every game I end up having to redesign (or load saved designs for) my ships, it would be nice if the game started with my preferred designs already in place.

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 70
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/22/2010 1:51:25 PM   
Igard

That's something that bugs me every time I start a new game! The save file rarely works properly as tech is never the same.

I've added to the list, section 5c. The ability to set each empires starting ship designs. I made a slight change. We should be able to set this up for each race. Every race should have their own tech tree (seperate wish), but they will also need to have their own starting design since every race is different.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 71
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/23/2010 4:58:56 PM   
Shark7

quote:

That's something that bugs me every time I start a new game! The save file rarely works properly as tech is never the same.

I've added to the list, section 5c. The ability to set each empires starting ship designs. I made a slight change. We should be able to set this up for each race. Every race should have their own tech tree (seperate wish), but they will also need to have their own starting design since every race is different.

I guess one work around to the tech difference issue is to start a game with everything set to the lowest level that can allow you to design a ship and design the base designs from there...

Basically, Armor, engines, reactor, lasers, shields, habitation, etc. You'd leave out torpedos, hyperdeny, and LR sensors due to them being higher on the tech tree. Still a basic tech tree and ship design file would be nice. If we could take each race, mod their file so that Race 0 always starts with Techs A, B, C etc and their ships always started out with the same, it would help. Even just defining their tech tree would help as you could start a game, design your ships in game, and knowing at basic tech level you will always have the parts you just started with, save the file and load for each race.

This would make things much easier.

Example of a tech tree

Lets say we have the Race0TechTree.txt :

Tech_____________Postion in tree____ Unique

1. Laser____________ L1 _______________ 0
2. Blaster__________ NULL _____________ 0
3. Pulse Laser______ L2 _____________ 1
4. Lightning Cannon_ NULL _____________ 1

This way, you can use one format with all the techs, but by either setting a Level (in case L1 or Laser 1) or Null not present in the tech tree. The Unique modifier would signify a tech that can only be researched by this empire or stolen via spy missions (if it is NULL for position in tree for this race). Also this would be even easier if it were done in an excel spreadsheet.

So that is one Master Tree with all tech available and not unique as the BaseTechTree.txt or .xml (if you use the excel) that would be the default as current. Then you could override it in the customization folder for only certain races or all races by simply making a Race0TechTree.txt, etc to define the tech trees. This combined with giving the player the ability to define new techs would give modders a lot of flexibility in making each race unique research wise.

Now just to be able to make the graphics to go with my grand plans...anyone good at making a lightning graphic?

Edit: When I get home from work, I'll load up excel and make a screenshot of example tech tree and tech table. Some things are easier to show than explain.

< Message edited by Shark7 -- 8/23/2010 5:02:46 PM >

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 72
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/23/2010 9:28:20 PM   
Igard

Thank you for stickying this thread, Erik. And there was me worried it was going un-noticed!

Shark7, I've appended section 5c accordingly. Excellent stuff.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 73
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/24/2010 1:57:26 AM   
Shark7

quote:

Thank you for stickying this thread, Erik. And there was me worried it was going un-noticed!

Shark7, I've appended section 5c accordingly. Excellent stuff.

Agreed, thanks for stickying the thread Erik.

Also, I do still plan to get a screen shot of an excel table up, just to give you a better idea.

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 74
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/24/2010 5:18:10 AM   
Shark7

Here is an example of a tech table. The racial tree would be even simpler with only a tech, whether it appears, and whether it is unique.

Attachment (1)

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 75
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/28/2010 4:02:45 PM   
Shark7

After looking at the "New Planet Textures" thread in the modding forum, it might be nice to define a few new planet types.

IE:

Forested: heavy Forrest, limited growth
Rocky/Mountainous: Lots of rocks, lots of minerals, limited colonization potential.
Irregular: Think of Kessel from the Star Wars Universe. Can have an atmosphere, but multiple asteroid/meteor strikes have less it anything but perfectly round.

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 76
RE: Modders Wishlist - 8/28/2010 7:01:04 PM   
Igard

Nice.

Added to the list section 14c. Additional planet types.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 77
RE: Modders Wishlist - 9/5/2010 3:19:11 PM   
Igard

Added section 7b Ability to change weapons image size.

This was suggested by Baleur on another thread.

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 78
RE: Modders Wishlist - 9/5/2010 5:07:10 PM   
Shark7

An ability to set empire policies. Note that this will probably take a revision of the game code itself to allow for it.

Policies:

1. Empire Alien Relations: What you do with the aliens that you conquer/colonize. I currently suggest the following categories:

a. Assimilation: Basically the DW default as it is now. The Alien race is accepted into your empire and you gain their bonuses. Aliens are free to leave their 'home' planets and intermingle with your people on all colonies. Can colonize new planets.
b. Quarantine: The Aliens are allowed to live on their home planet, but may not leave it and may not intermingle with other races of the empire. You gain their bonuses only for that planet, and only at 25% of normal. Can colonize new planets.
c. Forced labour: The aliens are herded up into camps and forced to work for your people. You gain no bonuses from their race, but you do get a 30% increase in mining efficiency on the planet the aliens are located on. Not allowed to colonize.
d. Annihilation: Aliens are slowly reduced over time until they are no more...self explanatory. I'd avoid eating the soylent green.

On the policies, they should not only do what is described, but also have an effect on reputation. An empire that assimilates would recieve a small reputation boost, quarantine would be a reputation nuetral policy, Forced labour would be a small negative effect, and annihilation would make you evil. Obviously the policy would best be tied into the goverment type. Way of Darkness can annihilate away without too much worry, Republic would want to assimilate.

Also could be tied into the love/hate suggestion. Obviously if you hate the Boskara, you would actually approve of the Securans wiping off the galactic map and vice-versa.

Again, a simple table or number setting would suffice. Policy could be set by the player in game, but for the AI, policy would be set in a table for each race...IE just because you hate the Boskara doesn't mean you wouldn't like to assimilate the Sluken. A table just like the love/hate table suggestion would suffice.

0 = Assimilate
1 = Quarantine
2 = Forced Labor
3 = Annihilate

2. Spending policy: This is a way to determine if the empire spends money as fast as it makes it or saves for a rainy day. Affects only AI empires.

a. Spender: Empire spends 75% of income on military and colonizing at all times. Disadvantage is not much money on hand when war comes.
b. Balanced: Empire spends 50% of income on ships/bases, but saves the other 50% of that years income. Balanced obviously.
c. Saver: Spends only 35% of income. Lots of money on hand when needed.
d. War: Bumps up to 80% of income spent. This goes into effect when 1 empire is at war with you, and until other conditions are met. This policy will not allow spending to go into the red though. Ends when war is ended or until empire survival is at stake (25% of planets lost).
e. Survival: NO SPENDING LIMITS. Goes into effect when 2 or more empires declare war or 25% of planets are lost.

Again would really be keyed to empire tendencies. Warlike aliens would use spender, cautious empires would probably use saver, and friendly would likely use balanced (as they don't plan to go to war). Hive minded races (Boskara, Dayut, and Sluken) could probably be assigned war or survival as default due to their aggressiveness.

I'll edit this list as I come up with more ideas.

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 79
RE: Modders Wishlist - 9/5/2010 5:43:38 PM   
Igard

Good ideas once again, Shark.

Integrated into section 2d. Options for multiracial colonization/conquering.

Added section 2k. Racial Spending policy.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 80
RE: Modders Wishlist - 9/30/2010 3:47:01 PM   
Triponthisman

Wow nice suggestions! Here's hoping they get added.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 81
RE: Modders Wishlist - 9/30/2010 5:14:55 PM   
Shark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

An ability to set empire policies. Note that this will probably take a revision of the game code itself to allow for it.

Policies:

1. Empire Alien Relations: What you do with the aliens that you conquer/colonize. I currently suggest the following categories:

a. Assimilation: Basically the DW default as it is now. The Alien race is accepted into your empire and you gain their bonuses. Aliens are free to leave their 'home' planets and intermingle with your people on all colonies. Can colonize new planets.
b. Quarantine: The Aliens are allowed to live on their home planet, but may not leave it and may not intermingle with other races of the empire. You gain their bonuses only for that planet, and only at 25% of normal. Can colonize new planets.
c. Forced labour: The aliens are herded up into camps and forced to work for your people. You gain no bonuses from their race, but you do get a 30% increase in mining efficiency on the planet the aliens are located on. Not allowed to colonize.
d. Annihilation: Aliens are slowly reduced over time until they are no more...self explanatory. I'd avoid eating the soylent green.

On the policies, they should not only do what is described, but also have an effect on reputation. An empire that assimilates would recieve a small reputation boost, quarantine would be a reputation nuetral policy, Forced labour would be a small negative effect, and annihilation would make you evil. Obviously the policy would best be tied into the goverment type. Way of Darkness can annihilate away without too much worry, Republic would want to assimilate.

Also could be tied into the love/hate suggestion. Obviously if you hate the Boskara, you would actually approve of the Securans wiping off the galactic map and vice-versa.

Again, a simple table or number setting would suffice. Policy could be set by the player in game, but for the AI, policy would be set in a table for each race...IE just because you hate the Boskara doesn't mean you wouldn't like to assimilate the Sluken. A table just like the love/hate table suggestion would suffice.

0 = Assimilate
1 = Quarantine
2 = Forced Labor
3 = Annihilate

After more time to think about it, this should also work in a reverse order. That is, races that use the annihilate policy would likely resist being assimilated, while races that try to assimilate would assimilate rather easily when conquered.

Examples:

Space Ogres are big, stupid, ferocious beasts who hate everyone...including other Space Ogres. When they aren't fighting alien invaders, they are trying to bash each others heads in. When conquered, they prefer to fight to the death rather than be caged. As such, even if you conquer them, there would be a long period of great unhappiness, with a high probability of open revolt, requiring a large garrison to keep the peace. Over time, they would slowly be less unhappy and eventually even controllable...

On the other hand, the cute Space Elves are a happy people who get along with everyone. While there will still be a short period of unhappiness following conquest, they will quickly assimilate into their new society and the chance of revolt is very unlikely. After a brief time of unhappiness, all happiness levels return to normal and the Space Elves become productive members of the Imperial Populace...

This is all dependant on the conquering race's own policy as well. Even cute Space Elves will rebel if you decide to annihilate them or put them into forced labour.

The point being that 1) it should not always be easy to assimilate a conquered race, and 2) being cruel will require the use of more garrison troops to carry out the policy.

Distant Worlds Fan

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 82
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/1/2010 10:21:12 PM   
Igard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

After more time to think about it, this should also work in a reverse order. That is, races that use the annihilate policy would likely resist being assimilated, while races that try to assimilate would assimilate rather easily when conquered.

Examples:

Space Ogres are big, stupid, ferocious beasts who hate everyone...including other Space Ogres. When they aren't fighting alien invaders, they are trying to bash each others heads in. When conquered, they prefer to fight to the death rather than be caged. As such, even if you conquer them, there would be a long period of great unhappiness, with a high probability of open revolt, requiring a large garrison to keep the peace. Over time, they would slowly be less unhappy and eventually even controllable...

On the other hand, the cute Space Elves are a happy people who get along with everyone. While there will still be a short period of unhappiness following conquest, they will quickly assimilate into their new society and the chance of revolt is very unlikely. After a brief time of unhappiness, all happiness levels return to normal and the Space Elves become productive members of the Imperial Populace...

This is all dependant on the conquering race's own policy as well. Even cute Space Elves will rebel if you decide to annihilate them or put them into forced labour.

The point being that 1) it should not always be easy to assimilate a conquered race, and 2) being cruel will require the use of more garrison troops to carry out the policy.

Appended to section 2d. Options for multiracial colonization/conquering.

That's a good point, it didn't cross my mind that each race would react differently to being conquered.

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 83
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/28/2010 12:29:08 AM   
Igard

Added section 11b. Modify the game fonts.

Would be a nice touch and could help solve some problems users are having with font sizes/clarity.

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 84
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/28/2010 1:01:58 AM   
Simulation01

Igard, I like your list however...I couldn't help but notice that there is nothing said in regard to Diplomacy.  I guess I can take from that omission that you don't regard added diplomatic options as a priority wish?

Edit:

Forgive me Igard, I actually forgot this was the 'Modders Wishlist' thread. However there may be some possibility's for diplomacy modding ( like phrases or something ).

< Message edited by Simulation01 -- 10/28/2010 1:07:16 AM >

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will." -Tennyson

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 85
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/28/2010 1:09:31 AM   
Igard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Simulation01

Igard, I like your list however...I couldn't help but notice that there is nothing said in regard to Diplomacy.  I guess I can take from that omission that you don't regard added diplomatic options as a priority wish?

Thanks Sim. As you can see, it's everyones list, I just look after it.

I haven't thought of anything yet that can be modded for diplomacy. Did you have anything in mind?

EDIT: Ok just read your edit.

Dialogue can already be modified. Check out my Star Trek mods.

You may be correct, perhaps something specific to each race that they have access to certain diplomatic options.

< Message edited by Igard -- 10/28/2010 1:12:13 AM >

(in reply to Simulation01)
Post #: 86
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/28/2010 1:43:51 AM   
Simulation01

Well, now that I think about it maybe ( if it isn't already possible...not really positive ) you should be able to modify the beginning opinion of certain races both stock and modded.  If you create new resources you should be able to quickly plug in a desire modifier for each race.  Say the Humans can't get enough of Teekan Chicken or something.  Or maybe in the Star Trek mod the Vulcan's have a taste for Human flesh or something....you should be able to mod something like that into the game.  Maybe the other races should be seen not only as an opponent but as a resource with a dedicated value that can be modded for each race.  Maybe Klingons value the 'Honor' of Humans...where maybe honor is given a value depending on the degree to which Human's stand their ground in diplomatic and physical battles.

Diplomacy seems to me to be the result of a variable being given a value and then having an if statement like: if (Humans == 'tasty') then attack and harvest.  LOL that's simplified but how I'm thinking of things.

I'm not really sure....what do you think? A lot of this has been touched on in the main post.

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will." -Tennyson

(in reply to Igard)
Post #: 87
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/28/2010 4:10:12 AM   
Aures

Lol Simulation01, Vulcans who like to eat humans would have made for a more interesting Star Trek:First Contact movie. "Peace and long roasting." or "Roast long and marinate.".

Geez, those Vulcans sure are picky about their food sources "It would be illogical to eat anything that hasn't discovered faster than light travel.".

Most of my Empires are too big

Post #: 88
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/28/2010 12:45:09 PM   
Igard

That's hilarious, Aures. If that's how the Vulcans behave then what do the Klingons get up to? Practice their ballet moves all day?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Simulation01

Well, now that I think about it maybe ( if it isn't already possible...not really positive ) you should be able to modify the beginning opinion of certain races both stock and modded.  If you create new resources you should be able to quickly plug in a desire modifier for each race.  Say the Humans can't get enough of Teekan Chicken or something.  Or maybe in the Star Trek mod the Vulcan's have a taste for Human flesh or something....you should be able to mod something like that into the game.  Maybe the other races should be seen not only as an opponent but as a resource with a dedicated value that can be modded for each race.  Maybe Klingons value the 'Honor' of Humans...where maybe honor is given a value depending on the degree to which Human's stand their ground in diplomatic and physical battles.

Diplomacy seems to me to be the result of a variable being given a value and then having an if statement like: if (Humans == 'tasty') then attack and harvest.  LOL that's simplified but how I'm thinking of things.

I'm not really sure....what do you think? A lot of this has been touched on in the main post.

I think that it's a nice idea, it's just that it would be a huge change to the way resources work in DW. Perhaps something for the master wishlist thread.

What I'm thinking from reading your post is the idea of special racial resources (Teekan chicken). It makes alot of sense that a race would produce or manufacture something unique that they can then trade with others. Tholian silk is a good example or Romulan Ale.

Perhaps it could be designated as a 'Trade' resource. A new group of resources to go alongside, 'Luxury' and 'Strategic'.

Questions would be; How many special resources would each race have? (1 or 2 might be suitable); How much value would these have? (would they be as valuable as loros fruit?); and where do these resources come from? (do they only appear on the homeworld or do they get found on other worlds where the race colonises?).

Anyway, I'm digressing. Perhaps further discussion is more suited for the Master wishilist thread. I'll post our little idea about special racial resources there now.

Post #: 89
RE: Modders Wishlist - 10/29/2010 2:33:47 AM   
Kakuzu

Habitable Planet & Resource Slider
There should be a slider that lets the player choose how “alive” their galaxy is. The highest setting would create galaxies where habitable planets are abundant and uninhabitable worlds have valuable resources. Inversely, the lowest setting would create galaxies where habitable planets are rare and resources are scarce. Ultimately, this would allow the player to create prolific galaxies or “dead” galaxies that are loosely based on modern theory.

< Message edited by Kakuzu -- 10/29/2010 2:34:37 AM >

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Modders Wishlist Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI