Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HELP!!Barge Hubs???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> HELP!!Barge Hubs??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HELP!!Barge Hubs??? - 8/9/2002 3:12:35 PM   
NZTrooper

hiya all , had the game for the last few days (awesome game)
one of the things i cant seem to come to grips with is the barge hub thing . can someone describe exactly what , how they work??
cant seem to get much from manual ..may have just missed it ,any help would be great thx
Other thing is is there a way of getting those fighter plane units from aussie over to PM or Gili Gili or are they stuck on australia untill you get some CV's ??:confused:
Post #: 1
- 8/9/2002 3:22:32 PM   
Drongo

[QUOTE]Other thing is is there a way of getting those fighter plane units from aussie over to PM or Gili Gili or are they stuck on australia untill you get some CV's ??[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have any trouble doing that. All of the P40's, P39's and throwaways (sorry Wirraways) can reach PM and GG (not Gary) from Townsville. Just transfer them there if they are further south then next day do a Transfer Base command for each one to the base you want.

Have no fear,
drink more beer.

(in reply to NZTrooper)
Post #: 2
- 8/9/2002 3:36:49 PM   
Drongo

[QUOTE]one of the things i cant seem to come to grips with is the barge hub thing . can someone describe exactly what , how they work?? [/QUOTE]

Tricky one that. Someone else can probably explain it better but try this. Go to PM base and make it a Barge Hub (should be a option on base screen). Send a transport(s) full of supply to PM. When it gets there, open TF screen. Should be now an option on TF screen saying "create barge" or PT boats or something. Say yes and you should up to your armpits in the little buggers in no time.

I did it once as the allies out of curiosity. After the initial excitement of getting the bloody thing to work, it was a case of "well, whoopy-do" and promptly lost interest and never bothered again. Can be useful for the Japanese though.

Have no fear,
drink more beer.

(in reply to NZTrooper)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> HELP!!Barge Hubs??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI