Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Field of Glory System Updated to 1.3.5

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Field of Glory System Updated to 1.3.5 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Field of Glory System Updated to 1.3.5 - 9/17/2010 6:22:41 PM   
SeanD

Matrix Games, Slitherine & Hexwar are pleased to announce the release of v1.3.5 for Field of Glory PC and Mac. This update fixes a few bugs and extra refinement of the tournament system.

v1.3.5 Change Log
  • Fix: With certain combinations of attackers and defenders, the defenders were not evading when they should.
  • Change: The losses that are reported at the end of multiplayer games are now capped at 100% for the purpose of tournament results.
  • Fix: A crash when using the map editor after playing an army generator game.

Just click "Check for Updates" from in game to grab your update. This is not a required update so you can continue playing single player and multiplayer without updating if you choose and there are no issues with playing opponents on either version.

Note: some promised changes may have been pushed back from 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 to maintain compatibility between 1.3.3 - 1.3.5 players.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
RE: Field of Glory System Updated to 1.4.0 - 11/29/2010 2:12:31 PM   
Bob M.

Actually they recently updated to 1.4.0. No doubt in anticipation of the Crusaders and Saracens expansion. But who the heck really knows besides SeanD, Erik Rutkins, and the Shadow?

V/R
Bob M.

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Field of Glory System Updated to 1.3.5 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI