Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: A few newbie questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: A few newbie questions Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 7:04:55 AM   
brian800000

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson

The unit can have a total of 90 support squads.  It currently has 41 good squads and 17 understrength/disabled squads.  If given a chance, the disabled squads will repair, the missing squads will have to be replaced from the pool.

Bill

So if I have replacements off, eventually I will have 58 good squads in the unit, but if they are on I can get to 90?

This is very good to know. Does the 45/64 have any significance?

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 301
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 8:37:09 AM   
Alfred

The "64" = the percentage of the TOE currently in the unit
The "45" = the percentage of of the TOE which is fit for combat

Hence a unit with 100/100 = a unit fully fitted out to its TOE with all squads/devices fit and available for combat.

With replacements on, provided you have support squads available in the pools and the unit is located near a supply depot, then yes you will eventually have 90 support squads. Note each replacement support squad will cost you supply from the supply depot at the rate of 1 supply point per load cost.

Alfred

(in reply to brian800000)
Post #: 302
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 9:18:36 AM   
brian800000

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

Hence a unit with 100/100 = a unit fully fitted out to its TOE with all squads/devices fit and available for combat.

With replacements on, provided you have support squads available in the pools and the unit is located near a supply depot, then yes you will eventually have 90 support squads. Note each replacement support squad will cost you supply from the supply depot at the rate of 1 supply point per load cost.

Alfred

Thanks, that is immensely helpful. What should I do to "heal" the disabled squads, and how long does that normally take?

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 303
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 11:36:35 AM   
Alfred

Best way to "heal" disabled squads is to:

(a) be in rest mode
(b) have "support required" in the green
(c) be not subject to disruption from enemy attack
(d) not be in a malaria hex
(e) have adequate supply
(f) not be fatigued

Not possible to give a definitive answer as to length of time for recovery. As a very rough rule of thumb, I operate on basis of 1 device "healed" each day.

In your specific query which is based on a Chinese HQ unit, you may have to retreat the unit all the way back to Chungking, but this depends on whether this unit can avoid combat (unlikely if it was mauled by a Japanese stack on the march in China) and is near to some other supply depot.

Alfred

Post #: 304
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 4:38:04 PM   
USSAmerica

As for the top left corner, those are percentages of the unit's completely filled out size.  With 45/64, the unit has 64% of it's total TOE present in the unit and 45% of the total TOE is "active" or not disabled.

Edit: Dang, I'm really slow. Didn't realize there was another page with replies already.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 305
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 5:39:54 PM   
brian800000

quote:

(a) be in rest mode
(e) have adequate supply
(f) not be fatigued

Not possible to give a definitive answer as to length of time for recovery. As a very rough rule of thumb, I operate on basis of 1 device "healed" each day.

In your specific query which is based on a Chinese HQ unit, you may have to retreat the unit all the way back to Chungking, but this depends on whether this unit can avoid combat (unlikely if it was mauled by a Japanese stack on the march in China) and is near to some other supply depot.

Alfred

Wow, that is quite difficult. Units in Malaria zones (say the Burma theater) are going to have real difficulties.

Does healing a disabled unit use supply or devices?

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 306
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/8/2011 9:35:31 PM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: brian800000

quote:

(a) be in rest mode
(e) have adequate supply
(f) not be fatigued

Alfred

Wow, that is quite difficult. Units in Malaria zones (say the Burma theater) are going to have real difficulties.

You don't need all 6 conditions to be present in order to "heal" disabled devices. The rate at which they will "heal" is dependent on how many of those conditions are present. Of the six conditions, definitely the single most beneficial one is to have the unit in rest mode. What should be obvious is that it is very difficult for a unit to have no disabled devices if it is in contact with the enemy and subject to enemy activity.

Regarding your latest question:

"Does healing a disabled unit use supply or devices"

IMHO you will find it easier to understand LCUs (your original starting off point of a few posts back) once you understand the following point. Everything in a unit is a device. It is immaterial as to whether one is referring to a squad of men, artillery tubes or radar set, every line item listed in the TOE is a device. So 160 Chinese 1941 infantry squads = 160 devices, 8 40mm Bofors = 8 devices. Of itself a unit is not disabled but it has some disabled and some abled (= fit for combat) devices. Hence the answer to this question has already been previously answered.

Alfred

Post #: 307
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/9/2011 11:03:56 PM   
brian800000

quote:

quote:

quote:

(a) be in rest mode
(e) have adequate supply
(f) not be fatigued

Alfred

You don't need all 6 conditions to be present in order to "heal" disabled devices. The rate at which they will "heal" is dependent on how many of those conditions are present. Of the six conditions, definitely the single most beneficial one is to have the unit in rest mode. What should be obvious is that it is very difficult for a unit to have no disabled devices if it is in contact with the enemy and subject to enemy activity.

Regarding your latest question:

"Does healing a disabled unit use supply or devices"

IMHO you will find it easier to understand LCUs (your original starting off point of a few posts back) once you understand the following point. Everything in a unit is a device. It is immaterial as to whether one is referring to a squad of men, artillery tubes or radar set, every line item listed in the TOE is a device. So 160 Chinese 1941 infantry squads = 160 devices, 8 40mm Bofors = 8 devices. Of itself a unit is not disabled but it has some disabled and some abled (= fit for combat) devices. Hence the answer to this question has already been previously answered.

Alfred

Thanks Alfred, that is a big help.

When you mentioned that as a rule of thumb you assume one healed device per day, does that mean larger units are at a disadvantage? Some of my Chinese Corps are trashed, with a hundred + disabled units. Would it be better to divide them into divisions when I send them to Chungking for faster healing?

Also, there are some Chinese Corps that are just basically ruined. One I saw is at 3/3. I'm going to let those guys fight as they are: no way I can rebuild them with the supply situation/limitation on the number of troops. Is that a smart strategy?

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 308
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/9/2011 11:45:50 PM   
Alfred

quote:

When you mentioned that as a rule of thumb you assume one healed device per day, does that mean larger units are at a disadvantage? Some of my Chinese Corps are trashed, with a hundred + disabled units. Would it be better to divide them into divisions when I send them to Chungking for faster healing?

Can't speak from personal experience but from recollection in classical WITP, some players used to engage in such actions (and then quickly recombine) to gain fatigue + "healed" benefits.

Also, there are some Chinese Corps that are just basically ruined. One I saw is at 3/3. I'm going to let those guys fight as they are: no way I can rebuild them with the supply situation/limitation on the number of troops. Is that a smart strategy?

It can be a good strategy if you can get the 3/3 Chinese unit to surrender. Destroyed Chinese LCUs return 30 days later at Chungking at 1/3 strength without dipping into your pool devices. However if the Chinese LCU disappears as a result of attrition without combat, the unit does not return. With the latest beta patch, it might be possible to pay PPs to resurrect such a unit but you would then have to draw down your pools in order to build up the unit.

Alfred

Post #: 309
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/15/2011 4:28:12 AM   
brian800000

In my game against the AI, I'm moving into February 1942. I'm a bit interested in what is going to happen: I've sunk 150+ Japanese ships, probably 120 or so are Aks or Akls. I haven't done any real damage to the combat ships of Japan, but I'm curious as to the breaking point for Japanese cargo ships. I've counted the number they get and they are not going to have any left in another year and a half if they don't slow down their loss rate. Is this the normal way to cripple AI Japan?

Also, I've taken on a few battleships and those things seem to be invincible. In a surface engagement I hit one 59 times (the largest shell was 8 in). Another BB I hit with 9 1000 lb bombs from Dive Bombers. Both stayed afloat. What do you need to do to sink these things, sans torpedo? Was I at least in the ballpark?

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 310
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/15/2011 4:47:23 AM   
Bradley7735

quote:

In my game against the AI, I'm moving into February 1942. I'm a bit interested in what is going to happen: I've sunk 150+ Japanese ships, probably 120 or so are Aks or Akls. I haven't done any real damage to the combat ships of Japan, but I'm curious as to the breaking point for Japanese cargo ships. I've counted the number they get and they are not going to have any left in another year and a half if they don't slow down their loss rate. Is this the normal way to cripple AI Japan?

Also, I've taken on a few battleships and those things seem to be invincible. In a surface engagement I hit one 59 times (the largest shell was 8 in). Another BB I hit with 9 1000 lb bombs from Dive Bombers. Both stayed afloat. What do you need to do to sink these things, sans torpedo? Was I at least in the ballpark?

BB's in general won't sink to bombs or gun hits smaller than 14". Yes, you can sink them with smaller weapons, but you need a lot of hits. I think 150 hits from smaller guns will do the job, and I sank a Japanese BB with about 20 to 24 1,000 lb bomb hits.

If you don't have the luxury of dropping massive numbers of bombs on a single BB, then you need torpedoes or BB caliber guns. You already know that USN torpedoes are not really up to the job in 42. Brit torpedoes can do the job fairly well. The only other option is to take them on in a BB vs BB fight.

In my experience, Taking on the IJN BB's in 42 (or any other year) with Allied BB's is a bad idea. I've had a lot of fights with 3-1 odds and came out significantly the loser. I've had some fights with 1-1 odds and came out with total losses. I only engage Japanese BB's if they are solo and are already damaged via air attack.

The older I get, the better I was.

Post #: 311
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/15/2011 4:55:31 AM   
brian800000

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bradley7735

quote:

BB's in general won't sink to bombs or gun hits smaller than 14". Yes, you can sink them with smaller weapons, but you need a lot of hits. I think 150 hits from smaller guns will do the job, and I sank a Japanese BB with about 20 to 24 1,000 lb bomb hits.

If you don't have the luxury of dropping massive numbers of bombs on a single BB, then you need torpedoes or BB caliber guns. You already know that USN torpedoes are not really up to the job in 42. Brit torpedoes can do the job fairly well. The only other option is to take them on in a BB vs BB fight.

In my experience, Taking on the IJN BB's in 42 (or any other year) with Allied BB's is a bad idea. I've had a lot of fights with 3-1 odds and came out significantly the loser. I've had some fights with 1-1 odds and came out with total losses. I only engage Japanese BB's if they are solo and are already damaged via air attack.

Wow--good to know and suprising. I was shocked that after 50+ hits from CAs, CLs, and DDs it didn't sink. I guess I wasn't even close.

(in reply to Bradley7735)
Post #: 312
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/15/2011 8:07:56 AM   
Bradley7735

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wow--good to know and suprising. I was shocked that after 50+ hits from CAs, CLs, and DDs it didn't sink. I guess I wasn't even close.

To sink a ship, you have to get it to 100 float damage. To do that quickly, you have to penetrate the belt. None of those guns can penetrate the belt. Only Torpedoes or BB main guns can penetrate a BB belt armor.

You can sink a BB by continued hits to the superstructure, though. The superstructure is unarmored, so even a 20mm hit can, in theory, damage a BB. The more superstructure hits you get, the more fire damage that accumulates. If you get the fire level high enough, the ship will start taking float damage. Out of 150 hits, approx 1/3 of them will hit the superstructure. 50 hits to the superstructure can sink a BB through the fire damage.

Unfortunately, bombs dropped from planes can not target superstructure on ships. It's belt or deck only. And, bombs don't have the penetration to get through the armor. But, bombs do cause some fire damage, even if they don't penetrate. Enough bombs, and the fire gets high enough to sink it. Against a human, I wouldn't expect you to get 20+ hits with bombs on one BB. That takes 2-3 days and a human will race it out of danger, or ambush you with his carriers.

The older I get, the better I was.

Post #: 313
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/16/2011 9:28:51 AM   
brian800000

Well, I got 18 bomb hits on a BB before it got out of trouble. It doesn't seem like I sank it, but hopefully it will at least waste some time getting repairs.

I'm playing with the new beta patch, and the feature where you can recall destroyed ground units doesn't seem to be working for me. I can recall one unit, but the rest of my destroyed units say the cost is "not defined." I'm into February, so I believe enough time should have passed to recall some of these--does anyone know is going on/I'm doing wrong?

Post #: 314
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/17/2011 6:21:54 PM   
obvert

About LCU again.

I have many units that are growing beyond their 100 sizes. So something like 128/156.

Will this keep going if they are at rest?

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 315
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/18/2011 10:47:24 AM   
LoBaron

Usually not.
There are some units which can grow beyond 100 but they are the exception.

Also be aware that the left number shows the current unit strenght, and the right number shows the
maximum strenght.
So in your example the limit would be 156.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 316
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/18/2011 12:05:18 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

My experience bears this out completely. The Yamato and Musashi came to Midway with only a single CVL as air cover. I converged with 4 carriers. After dispatching teh CVL I pummeled both with massive numbers of 1000lb bombs, none of which penetrated the armor, but sunk both ships nonetheless. 100 fire damage sinks a ship just as effectively as 100 flotation damage.

In the Bay of Bengal I used 4 WWI era British BBs to take on the Hie and Kirishima. The two Japanese BBs made mincemeat of the old Brit battlewagons. For some reason (perhaps poor fire direction) the Brits opened up with secondaries and peppered the Jap BBs with paint scrathcers and the Japs replied with extremely accurate 360cm gun fire. Anyone can do the math on that one.

Hans

Post #: 317
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/18/2011 12:12:50 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

Well, I got 18 bomb hits on a BB before it got out of trouble. It doesn't seem like I sank it, but hopefully it will at least waste some time getting repairs.

I'm playing with the new beta patch, and the feature where you can recall destroyed ground units doesn't seem to be working for me. I can recall one unit, but the rest of my destroyed units say the cost is "not defined." I'm into February, so I believe enough time should have passed to recall some of these--does anyone know is going on/I'm doing wrong?

You have to click on them and get a new screen that show the units current stats to "Define" it and get it changed in the destroyed unit list which will now show its cost to rebuild.

Beware that if the Command it is attached to is shown in orange text in the info screen that means it is permanantly attached to that command and cannot be changed with PPs after it is rebuilt. I discovered this the hard way after rebuilding units that are now useless to me because they can never be shipped anywhere.

It's the little things like a lack of explanation of how to use these functions and what the nuances of their use are that is the biggest source of frustration for this player. Time and time again new features like this are added with only a listing of the feature itself and no explanation of how they work. Far too much of the learning curve in this game is left to trial and error.

Hans

Post #: 318
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/21/2011 1:14:33 AM   
brian800000

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

quote:

You have to click on them and get a new screen that show the units current stats to "Define" it and get it changed in the destroyed unit list which will now show its cost to rebuild.

Beware that if the Command it is attached to is shown in orange text in the info screen that means it is permanantly attached to that command and cannot be changed with PPs after it is rebuilt. I discovered this the hard way after rebuilding units that are now useless to me because they can never be shipped anywhere.

It's the little things like a lack of explanation of how to use these functions and what the nuances of their use are that is the biggest source of frustration for this player. Time and time again new features like this are added with only a listing of the feature itself and no explanation of how they work. Far too much of the learning curve in this game is left to trial and error.

Thanks so much--this is something I doubt I would have figured out.

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 319
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/21/2011 1:33:22 AM   
brian800000

A few more questions, which at this stage I hope are moving beyond the newbie stage:

1) I want my B17s to ground bomb singapore. I set them on that every turn. But half of them bomb random targets. What gives? (my provisional theory is that since I own singapore and the enemy there is out of supply, my commanders are deciding to bomb places they consider more useful).

2) Enemy troops are attacking Singapore. When they attack me, they are slaughtered. When I attack them--even though they are out of supply--I am slaughtered. We seem to be degenerating into a staring contest. This is the situation in much of China. Is this normal?

3) Enemy troops are in Singapore, but at this point I have retaken Jahore Bahru. I want to reinforce Jahore Bahru but my troops can't march out of Singapore (and supplies don't seem to be moving either). What gives?

4) I've been using AS tenders so I can reload subs from Manila and Townsville. It has been working like a dream. But they aren't working from Darwin. One of the tenders was disbanded in port with 1000 supply. What is going on?

5) I can't figure out airfield overstacking. I thought 9+ airfields were immune. However, Soerabaja has an airfield of 5 plus a five command radius air HQ, but can't take more than 10 units without the overstacking penalty. What gives? Similarly, Batavia has a command HQ radius 9 with an airfield of 5, but with more than 9 units it is getting a penalty (this may be due to the size of the planes, since most of the squadrons are B17s). But can someone explain these limits?

Post #: 320
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/21/2011 4:55:51 AM   
Alfred

Post screenshots to show the different variables which impact.

Re Singapore or any hex. The non owning side also benefits from the terrain defense bonus. Plus how do you know the enemy is out of supply. Many threads show that units carry their own supply. They only run out of supply when their LOC is cut and they have consumed their own organic supply.

Alfred

Post #: 321
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/21/2011 1:16:23 PM   
morganbj

quote:

IMHO you will find it easier to understand LCUs (your original starting off point of a few posts back) once you understand the following point. Everything in a unit is a device. It is immaterial as to whether one is referring to a squad of men, artillery tubes or radar set, every line item listed in the TOE is a device.
Alfred

You guys heard it here first. Alfred is calling all WWII veterans tools.

Well if an infantry squad is a device, and a device is a tool .....

Just kidding.

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 322
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/21/2011 8:23:35 PM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: bjmorgan

quote:

IMHO you will find it easier to understand LCUs (your original starting off point of a few posts back) once you understand the following point. Everything in a unit is a device. It is immaterial as to whether one is referring to a squad of men, artillery tubes or radar set, every line item listed in the TOE is a device.
Alfred

You guys heard it here first. Alfred is calling all WWII veterans tools.

Well if an infantry squad is a device, and a device is a tool .....

Just kidding.

However I will quibble with you on one point. I am an equal opportunity kind of guy, so I don't exclude WWII newbs...

Alfred

(in reply to morganbj)
Post #: 323
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/21/2011 10:53:50 PM   
brian800000

quote:

Post screenshots to show the different variables which impact.

Re Singapore or any hex. The non owning side also benefits from the terrain defense bonus. Plus how do you know the enemy is out of supply. Many threads show that units carry their own supply. They only run out of supply when their LOC is cut and they have consumed their own organic supply.

Alfred

I know they are out of supply because they have the (-) supply modifier in the combat report.

I don't know how to post a screenshot, but this is a retyping of the major elements:

----------------------------------
Ground Combat at Singapore

Allied Deliberate Attack

Attacking Force: 30248 troops 371 guns 285 vehicles AV1089
Defending Force: 33384 troops 549 guns 338 vehicles AV 837

Allied Adjusted AV 681
Japanese Adjusted AV 1997

Assault odds: 1 to 3

Combat Modifiers:
Defender: Terrain (+) Supply (-)
Attacker:

Results:
Japan:
709 casualties
Squads: 2 Destroyed 46 Disabled

Allied:
3535 casualties
Squads: 42 Destroyed 263 Disabled

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 324
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/22/2011 12:13:30 AM   
wdolson

Early war Allied troops, especially in China, Burma and Malaya have very poor morale and experience levels.  Many times leadership is very poor too.  Conversely, early war Japanese usually have very good morale, experience, and better leadership.  The Chinese never improve all that much, but British, ANZAC, and American troops will improve dramatically over time.

The combat modifiers aren't a perfect report of what's going on.  The calculations make the US tax code look simple.  Trying to report that in a few lines, something gets lost in the translation sometimes.

When calculating the odds, support devices count as a fraction of AV for defense, but 0 for offense.  If you have a lot of base units, HQs, etc. in the stack, they will help when you're attacked, but adds nothing to your offensive power.  Combined with the poor morale, experience, and leadership levels of Allied early war troops, don't expect much offensive capability from them.  They might be able to slow down or even stall the Japanese for a while if you can get a bunch of units in a fortified hex with other terrain modifiers in your favor, but don't expect to be able to counter attack with much punch.

BTW, the issue with planes not attacking troops in a hex you own has been fixed.  It was a bug.  It should be in the next beta release.  I don't think it's in the one that is currently up.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

Post #: 325
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/22/2011 2:12:59 AM   
brian800000

quote:

Early war Allied troops, especially in China, Burma and Malaya have very poor morale and experience levels.  Many times leadership is very poor too.  Conversely, early war Japanese usually have very good morale, experience, and better leadership.  The Chinese never improve all that much, but British, ANZAC, and American troops will improve dramatically over time.

The combat modifiers aren't a perfect report of what's going on.  The calculations make the US tax code look simple.  Trying to report that in a few lines, something gets lost in the translation sometimes.

When calculating the odds, support devices count as a fraction of AV for defense, but 0 for offense.  If you have a lot of base units, HQs, etc. in the stack, they will help when you're attacked, but adds nothing to your offensive power.  Combined with the poor morale, experience, and leadership levels of Allied early war troops, don't expect much offensive capability from them.  They might be able to slow down or even stall the Japanese for a while if you can get a bunch of units in a fortified hex with other terrain modifiers in your favor, but don't expect to be able to counter attack with much punch.

BTW, the issue with planes not attacking troops in a hex you own has been fixed.  It was a bug.  It should be in the next beta release.  I don't think it's in the one that is currently up.

Bill

thanks, that makes sense. Still, the result seems odd. The Japanese move into a hex and we just stare at each other.

Do you know why I can't move to Jahore bahru from Singapore and why supplies don't flow there? Am I right to assume you aren't allowed to move from one contested hex to another? (Both hexes are under attack)

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 326
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/22/2011 3:23:58 AM   
wdolson

Think WW I, nobody is strong enough to knock the other out.

If both hexes are contested, that's why you can't move troops.  It's probably why supplies don't move too.  The path setting routine for supply and LCU movement is pretty much the same.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

Post #: 327
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/22/2011 6:49:35 AM   
Mac Linehan

quote:

Alfred

Alfred -

Didn't know this; am always learning. Thank You.

Mac

LAV-25 2147

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 328
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/23/2011 1:17:12 AM   
brian800000

quote:

Bill

Is there also possibly a bug with ACMs? I thought that they keep your mines from going under 150 if disbanded in a port, but mine are still eroding.

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 329
RE: A few newbie questions - 1/23/2011 1:28:23 AM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

quote:

Bill

Is there also possibly a bug with ACMs? I thought that they keep your mines from going under 150 if disbanded in a port, but mine are still eroding.

The section says: "6.6.1.2.2 MINEFIELD TENDERS.
A special class of ships, Minefield Tenders (ACM type) reduces the decay rate of minefields at
bases. Each ACM can protect (i.e. service and repair) 150 mines from decay."

Reduces, not prevents. There are still randoms involved I believe. ACMs give a lower chance of decay/better chance of a good random.

The Moose

Post #: 330
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: A few newbie questions Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI