Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support >> Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition) - 11/12/2010 7:05:13 PM   
Manzana

I'm playing the opening (training) scenario in the Commanders edition. I downloaded the patches. When the submarine group is supposed to attack the Russian contact that appears on the screen it says torpedos or missiles. The scenario instruction says choose missiles. But that option is grayed out? Any ideas? It seems unlikely that Im going to buy the Ultimate edtion of Harpoon if the old commanders edtion that I have (which I never played before) is so buggy that you cant even get through the training scenario. Any help would be appreciated. Contact carlmanzana@yahoo.com
Post #: 1
RE: Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition) - 11/12/2010 7:15:09 PM   
CV32

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manzana
It seems unlikely that Im going to buy the Ultimate edtion of Harpoon if the old commanders edtion that I have (which I never played before) is so buggy that you cant even get through the training scenario.

A bit excitable, are we?

quote:

I'm playing the opening (training) scenario in the Commanders edition. I downloaded the patches. When the submarine group is supposed to attack the Russian contact that appears on the screen it says torpedos or missiles. The scenario instruction says choose missiles. But that option is grayed out? Any ideas? ... Any help would be appreciated.

Firstly, you're in the wrong forum. The forum for pre-Ultimate Edition HCE is here, and the tech support subforum in particular is here.

Secondly, make sure you're patched up to 2008.044. You can find that here.

If you're still having issues, just holler and we'll see what we can do to help.

Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to Manzana)
Post #: 2
Proper forum. - 11/12/2010 7:59:40 PM   
Manzana

I posted the question in the proper forum. I'm all patched up. The option is still grayed out. Please advise.

(in reply to CV32)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support >> Harpoon Commanders Edition (Not the Ultimate edition) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI