Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Thank You Matrix!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Thank You Matrix! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 4:46:35 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi V22,

That's being added to the Product page - right now it's only on the Store page.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to V22 Osprey)
Post #: 61
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 2:33:50 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Kudos to the Matrix Games/Slitherine move to unlimited downloads.

It's nice to see that Matrix Games/Slitherine understands Steam is not the only way to market a digital product and do it efficiently and in a way the customer can find no fault with.

Not that I have needed this option, but I am sure others will gladly enjoy it.
It takes some of the desperation out of needing a physical copy, something that has always plagued gamers buying from over seas where shipping is less than ideal.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to Bison36)
Post #: 62
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 3:52:05 PM   
DampSquib

Erik...i think i found my problem.
I have a incomplete order on my page....looks like LSA.
How do i delete that....????
The order did go through the second time.

< Message edited by DampSquib -- 11/20/2010 11:25:51 PM >

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 63
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 3:59:52 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Dampsquib,

The old store would keep track of incomplete orders, though it doesn't generally list them for customers. As long as you have the correct completed order for the same product, there should be no problem.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to DampSquib)
Post #: 64
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 4:12:31 PM   
htuna

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: cmurphy625
Site looks Great... Issue with Chrome though.. if you click one of the Buy buttons it fails.. tried clearing the cache, same thing.. not a biggie can switch to IE if purchasing something.. but just an item to fix..

Hm, the buttons are working fine for me in Chrome. Could you tell me which exact button you were clicking (which game, which page)?

Regards,

- Erik

Hi Eric,

It was any 'download purchase' button. Today it seems to be working fine... so don't know what was going on.... Last two days (morning and night) I was getting that page ( tried deleting Cache like you said, and I always shut down my PC when not using it. But this morning it is functioning properly!

Post #: 65
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 4:13:06 PM   
DampSquib

Ok...was just thinking maybe...the reason the Re-downloads show as LSA.....
is because of the Incomplete order.

No prob..just thought that may be why.

Post #: 66
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 5:42:17 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: cmurphy625
It was any 'download purchase' button. Today it seems to be working fine... so don't know what was going on.... Last two days (morning and night) I was getting that page ( tried deleting Cache like you said, and I always shut down my PC when not using it. But this morning it is functioning properly!

We did find and fix a bug yesterday related to the Continue Shopping button, if you were using that, it's possible that's what caused those errors. That should be fixed now, if you see anything unusual again please let us know.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to htuna)
Post #: 67
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/20/2010 7:03:08 PM   
V22 Osprey

I agree, I love the new site. It's great to see the prices without having to go directly to the store. The prices are also more straight forward with the move to unlimited downloads. It also makes buying the Physical more attractive as you get an automatic free downloads. The new system, site, and store makes it much easier on the customer. nice work.

Art by rogueusmc.

Post #: 68
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 11/23/2010 11:55:46 PM   
Lützow

@Erik

On another issue: can you guys please upgrade forum code, to make embedding pictures from other sources (i.e. imageshack) possible?

(in reply to V22 Osprey)
Post #: 69
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/6/2010 2:50:00 AM   
junk2drive

How about this. I copied the link from my Dropbox public folder and clicked the "image" button in the fast reply box below your post. Then pasted the link between the image brackets.

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to Lützow)
Post #: 70
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/6/2010 3:02:10 AM   
junk2drive

On the subject of browsers. I have had a heck of a time with browsers bloating their memory usage as shown in task manager. I surf a lot of sites looking for new posts or news. After having Firefox open all day it would get to 350-380,000 k. I have it set to clear history every time it closes. IE8 was getting to 150-200,000 k when I tried FF to see if it was any better. Back then, 3.2 or so, it was better. It could be ad blocker or some other extension that I have running.

Anyway I tried google Chrome, it was worse with several entries in task manager after opening tabs that didn't go away after closing the tab.
I tried Firefox 4.0 beta, no better.
I am on XP so no IE9.
I was at my daughter's for Thanksgiving and they have a Mac. After using Safari there I tried it here.
So far I'm pleased. Not only has it not gone over 125,000k, if I minimise it, it goes down below 10,000 k. I've slowed down a few games by having browsers open while playing.

It has just as many features as the others and a few I've never thought about.

I'll let you know if it disappoints me.

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 71
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/6/2010 1:02:19 PM   
junk2drive

This morning I have had Safari running for less than 2 hours with 2 tabs. 200mb but drops to 20 when minimised and takes a while to build up again.

I don't remember this problem when computers had <1 gb cpus and 64mb of ram but then the browsers didn't remember every keystroke and try to guess what you were going to do next.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 72
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/6/2010 1:23:26 PM   
JudgeDredd

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive
...I don't remember this problem when computers had <1 gb cpus and 64mb of ram but then the browsers didn't remember every keystroke and try to guess what you were going to do next.

Didn't the Shuttle have 64KB of memory to hold the entire space programme or something?

Programmers have got sloppy. Worse, I think the creators of coding tools have got sloppy. Seems to me development tools come with alot of baggage and I get the impression sometimes it's to "dumb down" programming.

That's just my "old guy" view and I have nothing substantial to back that up.

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 73
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/6/2010 1:48:01 PM   
diablo1

I agree with that about sloppy and I think lazy also. Look at things released today even worse than they were when Win98 came out. Sloppy sloppy releases with bugs galor, crashes to desktop for no known reasons, memory leaks, directx incompatibility having to have this new stuff netsomethingorother 3.0 when does it end? When do we finally get games we can play out of the box again? Never?

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 74
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/10/2010 3:50:53 PM   
DampSquib

First order with the new system,all was quick.
But i still registered my games the old way,in the members bit.
I thought that was now Auto-registration.....or have i missed something..????
And i was logged in.

(in reply to diablo1)
Post #: 75
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/10/2010 3:52:59 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Dampsquib,

If you were logged into your site account (rather than your forum account) it should have automatically registered any purchases. If this did not happen, could you please e-mail me with your account name and the order number where you had this problem?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to DampSquib)
Post #: 76
RE: Thank You Matrix! - 12/10/2010 3:59:39 PM   
DampSquib

Well that's what i was asking...so no need...you answered the question.
My bad....ho hum.
So i did miss something...Wrong log in.....
It was quicker than DR.

Much to my own shame i used the forum number not the members number.
So FAIlL for me then.

Thank you Erik!!!

< Message edited by DampSquib -- 12/10/2010 4:08:36 PM >

Post #: 77
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Thank You Matrix! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI