Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases screen 1502

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases screen 1502 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases scre... - 1/18/2011 9:01:03 PM   
frugaldude

I cannot scrap mining stations or gas mining stations from within the ships and bases screen (1502).
These stations can still be scrapped elsewhere in the game on an individual basis.

As far as I can tell, the scrapping of other bases works fine within this screen.

Post #: 1
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/18/2011 10:14:09 PM   
Data

this happens when you select more than one for scrapping or even for a single one? i vaguely remember encountering a similar issue but was not paying much attention to it at the time, i think i selected more than one on that occasion

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to frugaldude)
Post #: 2
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/18/2011 11:50:50 PM   
frugaldude

One or more, does not matter.

(in reply to Data)
Post #: 3
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/19/2011 2:53:02 AM   
frugaldude

I did some further research running the original game.  This was never a feature in the game.
In the original game you could not scrap mining bases at all (Except maybe through the game editor-did not check)
I apologize for posting this as a bug.

On the other hand you may consider this as a feature request as mining stations may now be scrapped in ROTS.  It would be convenient to be able to scrap them through the Ships and Bases screen too.

(in reply to frugaldude)
Post #: 4
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/19/2011 10:03:14 AM   
Data

+1 indeed

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to frugaldude)
Post #: 5
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/24/2011 3:15:15 AM   
elliotg

I've added this feature in the next update - you can scrap privately-owned bases.

(in reply to frugaldude)
Post #: 6
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/24/2011 3:30:02 AM   
pmelheck1

I would like to see upgrading of mining bases by construction ships rather then scrapping and rebuilding them.  I would also like an additional filter for the ship/base screen so you can filter ships/bases by type for refit with out shift clicking.  In the ship screen a color dot would be nice, maybe red for damaged, yellow for need of refit, and green for undamaged and current design, and blue or some other color for found ships.  Very minor things but I do like the game very much as is, just would be a nice to have a status of ships and bases for me...

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 7
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/24/2011 7:07:59 AM   
Data

huraayyy

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 8
RE: Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases ... - 1/24/2011 11:24:49 AM   
Setekh

quote:

ORIGINAL: elliotg

I've added this feature in the next update - you can scrap privately-owned bases.

We have a winner!

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Can't scrap mining stations in the ships and bases screen 1502 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI