Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SP: WAW Download

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP: WAW Download Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SP: WAW Download - 12/20/2000 8:41:00 AM   
Drake

Will after haveing some insane computer troble, im finally back online. I lost my copy of SP: WAW that I had on my HD and im not looking forward to a 24+ hour download on my phone line so I was wondering if anyone is up for sending me a copy on disk.

Post #: 1
- 12/20/2000 9:32:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Good old Drake has done a lot for us, good maps, scenarios, etc. If someone can possibly help him out, please do so. Remember all the good D-Day scenarios of the invasion beaches were done by Mr. Drake. I'm working on Sword and Point-du-Hoc, by the way, my friend. I'll get there. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 2
- 12/20/2000 9:51:00 AM   
Tom_Davie

If Drake will send me email at thodavie@home.com, giving his address, etc I will send him out a copy of 4.4 on CDRom free of chrage. Its the least I can do. But, try to send me email before Friday the 22nd. I can either send it then, or on the 29th when I go down to the States for a beer run. Your choice. I await Tom

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 3
- 12/20/2000 10:03:00 AM   
Warrior

quote:

Originally posted by Tom_Davie: I can either send it then, or on the 29th when I go down to the States for a beer run. Tom
Sounds like you're from the Great White North, Tom. Back in my drinking days, we used to like to go north to get the good beer.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 4
- 12/20/2000 12:56:00 PM   
Drake

Myself I like going back to Newfoundland to do my drinking. Nothing like some home brew beer and moonshine

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 5
- 12/21/2000 4:00:00 AM   
chief

Drake: Don't you mean Home brew and Newfy Screech? ------------------ Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 6
- 12/21/2000 6:06:00 AM   
Drake

quote:

Originally posted by chief: Drake: Don't you mean Home brew and Newfy Screech?
Was just trying to make it for everyone could understand. You ask most people on the mainland what Home Brew and Newfy screech is and they dont have a clue

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 7
- 12/21/2000 12:44:00 PM   
chief

Drake: I bet they don't know about that French island to the south that the dorymen would visit either !!!!!! What part of Nfld do you live in? ------------------ Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 8
- 12/21/2000 1:33:00 PM   
Drake

Used to live on the Freach shore in Port-aux-choix but im now a mainlander liveing in Onterio

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 9
- 12/21/2000 2:03:00 PM   
Wallymanowar

A Goofy Newfy!! LOL Drake - Know any Billards from the South Coast - Burgeo in particular - that's where my Mother's relations come from? Good to see Tom Davie here, I've read many of his posts at Shrapnel and other wargaming forums - Knew you were a Canuck but didn't know you were from Winterpig. Seeing all the foreign language posts makes me think that we should start a post in just Canadjun eh! Anyway, just another totally off-topic post. LOL, Merry Christmas. ------------------ 'Bitter Mike'

I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
Yogi Berra

(in reply to Drake)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP: WAW Download Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI