Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 12/29/2000 5:34:00 AM   
BlitzSS

To further complicate this issue: I once worked in a plant that had since employed an ex-German soldier who had been captured in North Africa during the war, and was shipped to a work camp in the US. I knew him somewhat, and he was a hard working decent man. One day a new guy started working that fought in North Africa, only under Patton. He looked at this other guy and said “I’ve shot a lot of German’s and I’m sorry I missed you!” I really couldn’t take sides. It is unfortunate, but perhaps understandable, that the realities of war linger in people’s hearts. I’m fortunate enough to be able to admit that I have not experienced war, as I’m sure too many of you might have, but the one thing I do know is: that words or names never killed anyone, but the human reactions to these names might.

"Nuts"

(in reply to frank1970)
Post #: 61
- 12/29/2000 8:27:00 AM   
Wild Bill

This topic has been discussed, digressed, addressed and gotten to a point where enough has been said. Let's close this one up and move on to other things, gentlemen. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to frank1970)
Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI