Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 4:34:17 AM   
hades1001

Hi,
I was playing with Build 1108m6 for about 3months(in game)
And I notice that the moving speed of Inf Div in China is really bothering me.
The Japs can move in the jungle with trail at a speed of 10 miles per day. (They used to move 2-3 miles a day in jungle with trail in WITP)
And they have no supply problems at all.
For example, about 5 divs of Japs coming from Ankang arrives at Chunking in about a month, and my opponent have barely problem fully supply them.
Usually it will takes months to get to Ankang From Nanyang, not mention it cross a very hard crossing Changjiang River and march through all the jungle, mountain and woods.

I have a feeling that, in the game, if a hex have a road/trail, then the terrain's effect will be ignored. That's saying a inf unit can move 10mile/day according to the manual but ignore that on a tough terrain like jungle the speed will be reduced greatly. As I mentioned above, my experience would be 2-3 miles a day in the jungle with trail.

There is no way that those troops can move at a 10mile/day in such tough environment not mention that they are supplied well. Please tell me is this a glitch or just normal game setting for the new "move" order?

(in reply to rockmedic109)
Post #: 841
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 4:55:33 AM   
witpqs

In AE all hexes have trails to all adjoining hexes - at least what were called trails in WITP. So, the AE movement through a jungle hex that shows nothing when using the "r" hot key is the old "trail" rate. Then there are (if I remember the terminology right - check the manual to be sure ) primary roads, secondary roads, and 'railroad beds'. The railroad bed is for places where there is no road but there is a railroad, and units could move along it faster than along just ordinary trails. Note also that scenario designers could choose to put a few railroad beds in places where there is no railroad but they want movement to be a little faster than just over the ordinary built-in trails.

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 842
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 5:07:50 AM   
hades1001

I mean yeah I understand that troops in Aus marching on the trails on plain can have a speed of 10miles/day.

But the in the jungle of China and Burma? Come on!

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 843
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 5:11:39 AM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: hades1001

I mean yeah I understand that troops in Aus marching on the trails on plain can have a speed of 10miles/day.

But the in the jungle of China and Burma? Come on!

You obviously are either seeing something different than I am or you did not understand my post. Could you post a screen shot of what you are seeing - show the map and from which hex to which hex they are achieving 10 miles per day?

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 844
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 5:35:11 AM   
hades1001

As you can see in this picture, the Japs complete this march in about a month, with 5divs that are fully supplied.

My thought is that, according to the manual, inf unit moves at 10miles/day on trails, and in a hex with forest+rough, 4miles/day. My opponent said that his troops moves 10miles/day in the hex of jungle+rough with trails at a speed of 10miles day.

And when he get in, he had no problem of fully supplying these 5 Divs. Both the the march speed and supply level is unrealistic too me. It hard to image that Japs can do this in a WW2 scenario.

So my thought is that when it comes to decide what speed the troops can move, if there is road/trail, then the troops will move at the speed as it given on the manual. It didn't take consideration of the effect of the tough terrains. And the same thing happens when it decide the supply route. Anyway, it's just my feeling, you can correct me.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 845
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 5:48:34 AM   
witpqs

Well, we are mixing the terminology. In AE the trails are omnipresent (they are mentioned as "foot trails" in the last bullet item below). Then you have the faster ways of movement, here is the section from the manual:
quote:

4.2.1.5 TRANSPORTATION LINKS
Transportation links are roads and railways that connect hexes and provide faster means of
movement between locations. The road network and railway network are separate networks,
so two hexes may be connected by a road, a railway, or both (or neither, of course). The types
of roads and railways are:

» Major Railway: Higher speed railways usually of standard or broad gauge.

» Minor Railway: Slower, narrow gauge railway lines.

» Transcontinental Railway: Special type of railway line ONLY used in the North
American “off map” areas (representing Eastern Canada and Eastern USA).
These railways provide free supply movement (that is, movement of supplies
will not incur any losses due to distance traveled) but are slower to move along
compared to Major railway lines, due to the distances in the North American
off-map areas being compressed to reduce the length of the land paths.

» Main Road: All weather - usually sealed - main roads.

» Secondary Road: Smaller or less well-built roads. Still
a faster way to move than cross country.

» Railway Trail: Railway lines that do not have co-located roads, are
able to be used by ground units by following the railway roadbeds. That
is, by walking or driving along the railway roadbeds, rather than using
actual trains. In game terms this ability is handled by the presence of
the “railway trail” road type along all railways that do not coexist with
main or secondary roads. No other trails exist on the map other than
along such railway lines. The existence of foot trails is assumed in all
hexes on the map that do not have roads defined, and this is accounted
for in the off-road movement rates. Therefore there are no actual “trails”
defined on the map except for along railway lines as described here.

The railway network can be viewed by pressing the ‘Y’ key, while the road network can be
viewed by pressing the ‘R’ key.

I have never, even in all the Betas that I have used, seen movement faster than noted in the manual (shown in the chart below). The route that you show is only partly along the un-shown "foot trails", and partly along a road, which is not a trail no matter what word your opponent chose to use. You can use the chart and do the math on how fast they could have moved (in Move Mode, IIRC in Combat Mode is about 1/2 that speed). Of course that is the maximum, depending on various things they could move somewhat slower. Supply is a different issue, but along the same lines you can look at the chart and do the math. I'll put something I saved about supply in the next post.

Also from the manual, here is the terrain/movement chart:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 846
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 5:52:00 AM   
witpqs

The following might not be 100% accurate any more as it is over a year old. It's a post from one of the programmers that I cut and posted so I can refer to it when I need to figure out supply. It talks about cities but supply of a unit from a city works the same way. One clarification, if something that needs supply is at short range that means they get supply 7 days per week (4xShort + 2xMedium + 1xLong), if at medium then 3 days per week (2xMedium + 1xLong), and if at long then 1 day per week.

quote:

Each receiving base that is in range of a base that has excess supplies and needs supplies will get them.

1st. every base that needs 1x requirement gets 1x. So this is one big loop through all bases so as to get maximum coverage and that every base gets at least 1x previously this was 3x only. Sending base will not send any supplies that would dip into its own 3x requirement and if add supply is being used then sending base guards up to 4x.

2nd every base that can get 3x or some portion there of will get it. So this is another big loop to see if we can get bases up to at least 3x requirement. Sending base will not send any supplies that would dip into its own 3x requirement.

3rd. every base that is eligible for excess normally this is big major bases or bases with the highest spoilage limit previously there was no check before sending supplies to small bases. Sending base will not send any supplies that would dip into its own 3x requirement.

4th. One final big loop through all bases to resupply LCUs and whatever base the LCU is at is the only base it can draw supplies from previously there was no restriction. If LCU is in non-base hex or enemy then no restriction. Sending base will guard up to 20 supply points meaning if a unit can be supplied and base has it then unit gets it, previously base had to have above 3x.

In each big loop except for the 4th the amount that can be sent is modified by Prim HQ of base (just like witp) and if present adds an extra 25k to requirement and we check for max draw and we check spoilage limit at base receiving base.

How far a base can receive supplies is determined by tracing a supply cost path starting value used is 100 just like witp. There are three different ranges used throughout each week 89 which is very short range and happens 4 times a week, 49 which is medium range and happens twice a week and 10 which is long range which happens once per week. These values are the minimum required trace value from sending base to receiving base and the trace value must be equal to or greater than this to receive supplies so you may notice that some bases only get supplies 3 times or in some cases once per week.

Using the add supply button means first the base will try and get 1x requirement then during the 3x loop it will try and get 3x whatever is in that field so a base has 1000 normal requirement and I press the add supply to 1000 making new requirement of 2000 thus 1x + 3x = 2000 + 6,000 = 8,000 that the base will try and get.

Short range is trace value of 89 - 100 and is used 4 times per week.
Medium range is trace value 49 - 100 and is used 2 times per week.
Long range is trace value 10 - 100 and is used 1 time per week.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 847
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 6:12:15 AM   
hades1001

Would you please tell me how fast should a Jap inf div go in this particular hex I highlighted in the pic?
And how do you do the math?

Thanks!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by hades1001 -- 6/8/2011 6:20:22 AM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 848
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 6:26:23 AM   
witpqs

quote:

Would you please tell me how fast should a Jap inf div go in this particular hex I highlighted in the pic?

Thanks!

You only specify one hex. I need both the "from" hex and the "to" hex.

And, what ops mode (Movement or Combat)?

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 849
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 12:20:24 PM   
treespider

quote:

Thanks!

I think your first problem is you are confusing the AE- Secondary Road with the WitP- Trail. The screen shot shows a hex with a secondary road.

IIRC movement rates from one hex to the next is an average of the two hexes.

So assuming the other screen shot above is accurate and the movement was due west...then the movement rate per day would be 4 for the current hex + 15 for the cultivated hex = 19 /2 = 9.5 miles per day modified by disruption and fatigue among other things ...assuming move mode.

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 850
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 12:54:01 PM   
DOCUP

Hi, Just started my first PBEM game. I am playing Canal Scen as allies. When I go to replace pilots, there are none on my list. I have to hit get any to recieve them. Is WAD or not? And this is under the beta patch. I really like the changes Andy Keep up the good work.

doc

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 851
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 3:56:58 PM   
hades1001

how about that two WR hex connected with secondary road.
According to your method it should be (4+4)/2=4miles/day, and in realistic it could less than 4miles/day, right?

That is my problem. It looks like that inf div is moving at 10miles/day between two WR hex connected with secondary rd at a speed of 10miles.

My problem is that the japs moving speed is much faster than I anticipated, I want to figure out it is because of new "move" order or some thing is wrong here.

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 852
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 4:14:29 PM   
witpqs

quote:

how about that two WR hex connected with secondary road.
According to your method it should be (4+4)/2=4miles/day, and in realistic it could less than 4miles/day, right?

That is my problem. It looks like that inf div is moving at 10miles/day between two WR hex connected with secondary rd at a speed of 10miles.

My problem is that the japs moving speed is much faster than I anticipated, I want to figure out it is because of new "move" order or some thing is wrong here.

No! Look at the chart above. "Road - Secondary" (second line from the bottom) is 15 miles per day for Infantry in Movement Mode. In Combat Mode it is 1/2 that. Now that's the maximum, often a unit will go slower for various reasons.

< Message edited by witpqs -- 6/8/2011 4:15:20 PM >

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 853
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 4:45:50 PM   
CV 2

quote:

As you can see in this picture, the Japs complete this march in about a month, with 5divs that are fully supplied.

My thought is that, according to the manual, inf unit moves at 10miles/day on trails, and in a hex with forest+rough, 4miles/day. My opponent said that his troops moves 10miles/day in the hex of jungle+rough with trails at a speed of 10miles day.

And when he get in, he had no problem of fully supplying these 5 Divs. Both the the march speed and supply level is unrealistic too me. It hard to image that Japs can do this in a WW2 scenario.

So my thought is that when it comes to decide what speed the troops can move, if there is road/trail, then the troops will move at the speed as it given on the manual. It didn't take consideration of the effect of the tough terrains. And the same thing happens when it decide the supply route. Anyway, it's just my feeling, you can correct me.

I think most of you are missing the most significant part of this post, that being:
quote:

I have had troops starve to death in bases in Burma. But if I move those troops OUTSIDE the base, out into the jungle, then supply is no longer a problem. The SUPPLY model needs fixing.

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 854
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 6:33:29 PM   
witpqs

You are missing the fact that I provided him information about supply and, more importantly, there is nothing specific about "no problem" as it provides no information about how much supply got there over how much time. Also he continues to miss the significance of the road, which moves supplies much faster.

(in reply to CV 2)
Post #: 855
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 8:39:24 PM   
hades1001

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

You are missing the fact that I provided him information about supply and, more importantly, there is nothing specific about "no problem" as it provides no information about how much supply got there over how much time. Also he continues to miss the significance of the road, which moves supplies much faster.

I had problems with the moving speed of troops and supply levels, thank you for your explanations I understand that it is a game setting not a glitch.

Then I'll complain about the unrealistic of this setting.

Please take a look about this picture, this is the the secondary road near Kienko. And this is the ONLY road into Sichuan basin(include Keinko, Chungking, Chengdu and Neikiang) from north. If the Chinese army are still controlling the Keinko base and surround area. There is no way that Jap can send any supplies into the basin from either Si'an or Ankang. Not mention for 5 Divs. It should be literally impassable except through Keinko.

Just my 2 cents.

< Message edited by hades1001 -- 6/8/2011 8:40:41 PM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 856
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 8:49:55 PM   
witpqs

Nice pic, but that part of things I can not help with. Neither can Michael in this Patch Thread, because it's part of the map. You might try posting an appeal in the "Map, Base, Economic Issues" thread in the main AE forum where it will catch Andrew's attention and perhaps the attention of scenario modders too.

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 857
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 8:52:46 PM   
CV 2

quote:

I missed nothing.

What you seem to miss is that supply goes to units out in the middle of nowhere before it goes to units in bases. This is ass-backwards from my point of view. The supplies SHOULD move like they did, and still do in the modern world of global logistics. Distribution center to distribution center. In other words, base to base. A unit in the jungle north of Mandalay should NOT be getting supplies from Rangoon before the base at Mandalay itself does. The unit in the jungle can sit there, at full or near full supply and units in Mandalay will die as they watch the supply moving out into the jungle. Which is EXACTLY what is happening right now.

IMHO, the way it SHOULD work is a unit not in a base draws supply from the closest base. PERIOD. (ed. Closest base being defined as in supply movement points not raw distance - wanted to clarify that). If there arent supplies at that base, then someone (the player) or someTHING (the program) had better move some there. The unit in the bush should die BEFORE the unit in the base does, and the closer a unit is to a given base, the more likely it should be to get supplies from that base vs a unit further away does. In other words supplies passing through 1 unit are likely to get commadeered or outright plundered by the unit it is passing through. If you are out of ammo and/or out of food and starving, you are not going to just sit there and watch ammo trucks or sacks of rice walk right by you.

Kinda like REMFs and GRUNTs back in my day. the REMFs had all the goodies, and we got whatever they'd send us. Worked the same in WWII, I promise you.

< Message edited by CV 2 -- 6/8/2011 9:11:38 PM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 858
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 9:41:20 PM   
hades1001

quote:

ORIGINAL: CV 2

quote:

I missed nothing.

What you seem to miss is that supply goes to units out in the middle of nowhere before it goes to units in bases. This is ass-backwards from my point of view. The supplies SHOULD move like they did, and still do in the modern world of global logistics. Distribution center to distribution center. In other words, base to base. A unit in the jungle north of Mandalay should NOT be getting supplies from Rangoon before the base at Mandalay itself does. The unit in the jungle can sit there, at full or near full supply and units in Mandalay will die as they watch the supply moving out into the jungle. Which is EXACTLY what is happening right now.

IMHO, the way it SHOULD work is a unit not in a base draws supply from the closest base. PERIOD. (ed. Closest base being defined as in supply movement points not raw distance - wanted to clarify that). If there arent supplies at that base, then someone (the player) or someTHING (the program) had better move some there. The unit in the bush should die BEFORE the unit in the base does, and the closer a unit is to a given base, the more likely it should be to get supplies from that base vs a unit further away does. In other words supplies passing through 1 unit are likely to get commadeered or outright plundered by the unit it is passing through. If you are out of ammo and/or out of food and starving, you are not going to just sit there and watch ammo trucks or sacks of rice walk right by you.

Kinda like REMFs and GRUNTs back in my day. the REMFs had all the goodies, and we got whatever they'd send us. Worked the same in WWII, I promise you.

I agree with you. The supply system is a little broke here. My troops sitting in the jungle in China and Burma are fully supplied while the closest base has no supplies at all.

Anyway, is this the problem of AE or the patch?

< Message edited by hades1001 -- 6/8/2011 9:42:08 PM >

(in reply to CV 2)
Post #: 859
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/8/2011 11:17:32 PM   
treespider

quote:

quote:

I had problems with the moving speed of troops and supply levels, thank you for your explanations I understand that it is a game setting not a glitch.

Then I'll complain about the unrealistic of this setting.

Please take a look about this picture, this is the the secondary road near Kienko. And this is the ONLY road into Sichuan basin(include Keinko, Chungking, Chengdu and Neikiang) from north. If the Chinese army are still controlling the Keinko base and surround area. There is no way that Jap can send any supplies into the basin from either Si'an or Ankang. Not mention for 5 Divs. It should be literally impassable except through Keinko.

Just my 2 cents.

One thing to keep in mind is the supply system is an abstraction. As part of that abstraction is the use of river barges to move supply. IRL not all supply used roads to move.

If I'm not mistaken in the lower right of your image is a nice image of a water way, and if I am not mistaken there appears to be some sort of tunnel on the opposite bank...wonder what the tunnel might be used for?

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 860
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 2:28:22 AM   
Nemo121

quote:

Wonder what the tunnel might have been used for?

Hide and seek?

Chuck Norris' secret lair?

Storing Chuck Norris' shoe collection? Yes, he DOES wear steam locomotives as shoes. Makes you fear the roundhouse kick doesn't it?

John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 861
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 5:18:12 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

Nice pic, but that part of things I can not help with. Neither can Michael in this Patch Thread, because it's part of the map. You might try posting an appeal in the "Map, Base, Economic Issues" thread in the main AE forum where it will catch Andrew's attention and perhaps the attention of scenario modders too.

+1

Pax

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 862
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 10:28:18 AM   
CV 2

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: CV 2

quote:

I missed nothing.

I agree with you. The supply system is a little broke here. My troops sitting in the jungle in China and Burma are fully supplied while the closest base has no supplies at all.

Anyway, is this the problem of AE or the patch?

No its the game. It is better than it was in the beta. In early forms supply would be traced through enemy bases even, so it has gotten better. But still needs a lot of work IMHO. Never seen the code so I cant say how big a deal this would be to fix. But supply is currently being traced somehow to units outside bases in theory anyways. Could be they just said screw it and gave any unit not in a base hex max supply. (Im kidding about that btw.) Since there is a supply path currently being checked, I cant believe it would be that hard to limit the supply options to the closest base. I can see where it would be hard if not outright impossible for a base to know how much supply is needed for units outside its physical location. Also, if something like this is put in place (which I hope it is), then it should also display somewhere on the ground unit screen what the units supply base is. And if it isnt that hard for the base "to know" what units are linked to it for supply purposes, it would be nice if those units showed up on the "units at this base" display, maybe in either green (for in supply) or red (for not so much). Just my .02

(in reply to hades1001)
Post #: 863
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 11:56:40 AM   
championzhao

This is a China Sichuan 1939 map~~

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by championzhao -- 6/9/2011 12:03:54 PM >

The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums.

(in reply to CV 2)
Post #: 864
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 2:02:05 PM   
PaxMondo

Nice map.  Where did you find it?  How about other provinces from the same time period?  Available?

Thanks.

Pax

(in reply to championzhao)
Post #: 865
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 5:41:55 PM   
gradenko2k

I've been thinking of reinstalling WITP-AE again, and I noticed several changes to handling the pilot pool/cap in the 1108 series of builds. Does that get rid of the bugs with pilot overflow? (or am I even thinking of the right game? Was that WITP-Original?)

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 866
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 6:30:39 PM   
CV 2

It was the original, but apparently it has also appeared in AE as well, although I have never gotten that far in AE to notice.

(in reply to gradenko2k)
Post #: 867
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 7:53:15 PM   
Sardaukar

You can now remove pilots in latest betas and free "slots". Also automatic removal of KIA pilots etc. when reaching close to pilot limit will help.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to CV 2)
Post #: 868
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 9:41:50 PM   
Mistmatz

I lost a bit track of the patching business and I'm too lazy to read through almost 30 pages of this thread.

So what's the plan for the near future? Will we see another official patch or has official support stopped and the unofficial, nevertheless highly acclaimed, ones are the route to go?

If there will be another official patch whats the ETA? Are we talking months, or are we closer than that?

If you gained knowledge through the forum, why not putting it into the AE wiki?

http://witp-ae.wikia.com/wiki/War_in_the_Pacific:_Admiral%27s_Edition_Wiki

(in reply to gradenko2k)
Post #: 869
RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June - 6/9/2011 9:47:47 PM   
witpqs

Michael has said that it will become official at some point, and also that he keeps finding stuff to fix. That's a process I don't want to interrupt!

A bunch of us are using the patch already (in Beta), and it is wonderful. Give it some serious consideration. The latest is called 1108m7.

(in reply to Mistmatz)
Post #: 870
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> RE: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108m7 updated 5 June Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI