Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Function Keys no longer Work

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege Gold >> Tech Support >> Function Keys no longer Work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Function Keys no longer Work - 3/10/2011 3:29:37 AM   
Remise_slith

Playing as the Siberian White Russian in a PBEM game (of the full campaign, whatever that is called), we am about a year into the game, and so far everything has been fine.

But now, as of the most recent turn, none of the function keys work any more. This of course means I am completely unable to raise troops or funds, for starters, which in turn means it is impossible to continue the game. This is somewhat of a disappointment. My opponent, who is hosting, does not have this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much,

B.C. Milligan

Company K, First Pennsylvania Reserves
Post #: 1
RE: Function Keys no longer Work - 3/16/2011 3:15:49 PM   
Nibelung44

Have you tried to de-install and then reinstall? Because I don't think it comes from your turn specifically. I own most of the others Ageod games and I never heard about this problem (you can also try the Ageod forum itself for more feedback I guess)

(in reply to Remise_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: Function Keys no longer Work - 3/16/2011 6:14:58 PM   
Remise_slith

Thanks for your reply. I did in fact completely uninstall and then reinstall the game, and function keys still do not work.

I also own a number of other AGEOD games, and have never had this problem.

I visited their forums, since this one does not get a huge amount of traffic, and was told the password I thought was correct did not work. So I twice requested a new password, and was told it was being emailed, but it never came (and of course I checked my spam folder). Then I tried to create a new account, using my same email address, and was told this was not possible, as that email address already has an account tied to it.

Ho-hum...

I think there are some things they could do a bit more efficiently. But the game is still fun, and I can still access everything I need to acces, just not via function keys. It's a great game, and thanks again.
B.C. Milligan

Company K, First Pennsylvania Reserves

(in reply to Nibelung44)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege Gold >> Tech Support >> Function Keys no longer Work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI