Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 6:43:16 PM   
diablo1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: diablo1
Argghh so many things have to be PLAYER MADE which I hate. CMx1 you didn't buy dig in trenches either. You had a command during setup/placement to digin (D) and a trench was created a small round circle that the 3 units sat in after placement/setup phase.

Yep, I remember that. Something like that is also possible for the future, but having it as an order outside of setup would not be realistic.

Regards,

- Erik

Ok that's cool as long as it's on the wish list then.

X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 61
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 7:17:24 PM   
Ratzki

I will throw in a couple thoughts:
1-It would be nice to see all the men in a squad on the screen. Not a 1:1 system, just a visual representation on screen. There could be a couple different squad graphics after movement has stopped to change the look a little. I just like the idea of seeing 4 guys and knowing that the squad has 4 men left in it.
2-Maybe a toggle to turn on a semi-circle or whatever to represent what terrain a unit has in LOS. I hate trying to figure out if a unit can see something. Yes we have the LOS button, but just a graphic shade change with a toggle button would show all the terrain that the unit could see.
3-More quality levels for units other then the 3 that we have now.

All I can think of at the moment.

(in reply to diablo1)
Post #: 62
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 7:43:41 PM   
JMass

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ratzki
1-It would be nice to see all the men in a squad on the screen. Not a 1:1 system, just a visual representation on screen. There could be a couple different squad graphics after movement has stopped to change the look a little. I just like the idea of seeing 4 guys and knowing that the squad has 4 men left in it.

This can be done now, you must just edit infantry xml files, but it could lower fps and you could see weird things at animation level (for example, men that move through tanks or walls), obviously an engine modification could be better!

"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/JMass?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 63
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 7:46:37 PM   
Mad Russian

The current list:

1. HQ gets a HQ ONLY command button  that branches off just like the  others so it can be given orders  without effecting its subordinates as  it does now. 

2.  Lower supression levels a little bit for infantry. It feels as if they  goto ground a bit too easily in the face of danger. 

3.  Add a no rout, hold at all costs feature like a last stand, what if   those units at Bastonge had the rout factors of the units in this game?   Besides realistically Hitler said no retreating.   Aggressive SOP Elite units are very resistant to routing Others are not so resistant and would benefit from a Hold At All Costs order.

4. Create a step feature for grass animations like trees. 3 steps would be fine instead of just on/off 

5. Of course I want a female partisan and a female sharpshooter.  

6. If possible perhaps a 30:0 per turn feature. I like 40:0 but more variety is always better. 

7. Recheck that FPS meter we get by pressing F1 somehow now I just   don't think it's working correctly. I got some 10-fps last night and had   LOWERED the settings from Ultra to High, my card is better than that   and I have a quad core cpu i7 3.2ghz Strange thing is the video is still   pretty smooth and it should be choppy at 10fps the only difference I   see is the objective flags flapping is different. 

The F1 FPS measurement is accurate.

8. When   setting up random battles give us an ability to choose "random" map at   the "template" choice point. I was surprised this wasn't already   implemented and I had to pick a map to play on. 

Already done and in the Ostfront release.

9. When   choosing what type of army group also put a "random" pick in that box  as  well instead of having to pick infantry, tank battallion, etc. etc.  I'd  like the computer to randomly pick what i get to play with  sometimes as  well. Even a custom choice and then put a ? on each type  of unit in the  mixed of combatants like infantry, trucks, armor,  artillery etc. etc.  to get a more random group of units to play with. I  like NOT KNOWING  what I'm going to get to command in a battle the  most.

10. To add damage effects to the 3d models?  Like  scratches from  non-penetrating hits, holes from shots that do  penetrate, track damage,  etc?  I would love to see that.

11. A unit pause command.

12. Text feedback when a unit starts firing at something, specifically:  what  it's firing at and with what. Sort of the same information that's   displayed in the lower left corner of the UI when you select a unit.

13. Unlimited Ammo feature.

14.  Unlimited waypoints

15.  Moveable waypoints

16.  Clicking on an enemy unit will hilight the human players units that are in its LOS.

17. The ability to transport  AT/Infantry guns.

18. The ability to have some influence on airstrikes.

19. A command system that is bit more straight forward when one wants give individual orders.

20. Destructible buildings.

21. A map editor that is much more intuitive. Realistically this probably will not happen but it would be nice.

Make 3 maps then we'll talk.

22. In my view the tac ai needs some improvement. Units sometimes make really bad choices.

23. Better display of maps to be chosen for Random battles and campaigns.

24. Larger Maps.

25. More units.

26. Unit order ques.

27.  A different color for the message when reinforcements arrive.

28. AA guns.

29. Reverse field of view so you could click on an enemy and see lines  indicating which of your units could see him.  That would be much better  than cycling through your units.

30. More verbose messaging.

33. Add 'codenames' or other designations to units so that during battle if I  see "*west flank group* Panzer III destroyed" I would know exactly  where to look.

34. Leave questionmarks longer, or the ability to put a marker on the map  so that if I see something I can put "Suspected KV-1" or the like.  It  wouldn't be good enough for area fire with a tank but it would keep my  small brain from forgetting what I saw.

35. Optional air recon.  If we could designate an area and have a Storch  fly over and give us some idea, it would be great.  An exposed tank  could be identified, and question marks for everything else.  You could  make it a chance based flyover so you could simulate the recon plane  having been shot down.  And futher you could make the information only  visible to units within radio contact.

36. Additional Russian campaigns.  And...maybe North Africa as a expansion pack?  :)

37. More sound

38. Towable guns.

39. Mud terrain doesn't create dust when rounds impact.

40. FOW for entrenchments and trenches.

41.Infantry graphics display for in game showing squads with correct number of men.

42. LOS indicator for what a unit can actually see. A shaded area or something.

43. More diverse experience levels for units beyond the current 3.

44. Infantry taking fire should get off of tanks but would stay in APCs.

45. Cavalry units. Both for infantry and artillery.

46. Motorcycle troops.

47. Kubel Wagons, Jeeps, Gaz...etc. The smaller vehicles.

48. End game on a specific turn.

< Message edited by Mad Russian -- 5/14/2011 9:49:56 PM >

The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.

Post #: 64
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 9:48:59 PM   
dazoline II

Not sure if this is in the list yet:

End a battle after a certain amount of turns instead of victory points.

Moscow by winter? Only if you send Fast Heinz to Kiev.

(in reply to Mad Russian)
Post #: 65
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 9:50:27 PM   
Mad Russian

It is now.

There is a way to end a game on a specific turn if you like. The gamers just won't know what that turn is unless they are told in the briefing.

Thanks.

Good Hunting.

MR

< Message edited by Mad Russian -- 5/14/2011 10:01:26 PM >

(in reply to dazoline II)
Post #: 66
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 9:52:47 PM   
junk2drive

I understand that turn limits has been around a long time but suggest that more time with this system and you might like it. The tension of watching the two needles climb and fall in a close battle is really something to experience.

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

Post #: 67
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/14/2011 11:42:01 PM   
Commanderski

I just love no time or turn limits. Makes the game more intense and you won't have the same number of turns every time you play the same scenario or campaign.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 68
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 4:09:11 PM   
Mad Russian

For those that want a bit more control there is a way to bring a scenario to a close at a very specific point. So you can end a scenario if you like when you make a scenario. A random scenario ends randomly.

Good Hunting.

MR

(in reply to Commanderski)
Post #: 69
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 5:59:43 PM   
sztartur2

I believe after having an initial picture about the games here are my wishes. Some of the are already listed so please regard them as additional votes.

-------critical stuff ------------

How I regard as a "typycal" east-front encounter is a large rural terrain flat or hilly with few roads and willages on the road which are the anchor points of a defence along with the few high ground there is. Lot of open terrain in the south and centre with lots of fields or steppes. Thicker woods with occasional hamlets are in the north part. Doing battle on such terrain would cover most of the engagements.

In able to have that I miss the following (priority # 1 issues):
-Destructible buildings and the ability to set ground on fire and have suppression by fire.
-Larger maps
-Have the ability for defending troops to dig in after deployment. (Simply add foxholes to the current positions of the squads and dugout for vehicles.)
-Refine the infantry model with a crawl command and make losses 5 steps instead of 3. (crawl command is especially important for snipers, recon team and quite somtimes also to normal infantry. It should generate fatigue and give hiding bonus.)

Next thing is that I would like to be able to choose my force in random battles. Very important when playing PBEM!!!!

-------- important stuff -----------

After that it would be important to simulate a more serious urban combat. Having added the destructible buildings and refined the infantry model the hendling of multiple stores building has to be added, making the playest able to set on which floor the squad should position itself.

When playing a river crossing scenario It is important to have also:
-fords on the rivers
-small boats for infantry.

Ability to clear mines/obstacles by pioneers and infantry.

Towing guns.

------------ nice to have but not crucial ---------------------

-Axis minors
-Infantry speech. They had quite good Hungarian and Romanian speech out there in CMBB :).

-ammo resupply possibility (Ammo trucks)

All in all except the ammo resupply we had all these in CM. I know this is not CM but I believe most of the gamers come from CM and they would like these features.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.", Sun Tzu

Post #: 70
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 6:03:56 PM   
junk2drive

See this post in the other thread about choosing units in Random battles. Works for MP too.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=2813163

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to sztartur2)
Post #: 71
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 6:09:39 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

quote:

29. Reverse field of view so you could click on an enemy and see lines indicating which of your units could see him. That would be much better than cycling through your units.

I would add to that the ability to click on either the incoming or targeting fire lines and it selecting the unit in question. Scrolling the map takes too much time to see what is attacking you. Possible with the current engine?

mo reb

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

Post #: 72
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 6:23:50 PM   
junk2drive

If your unit is selected, the enemy being targeted is shown in the left HUD box. Click the name of the enemy unit to go to that unit. You can also click the mini map to move to an area on the map.

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 73
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:12:39 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

quote:

If your unit is selected, the enemy being targeted is shown in the left HUD box. Click the name of the enemy unit to go to that unit. You can also click the mini map to move to an area on the map.

Awesome. I guess I could read the manual after all. I never noticed this. Working with this it would be nice if you could click on the hud box once and it does what it does and a second click select the unit and change to it's perspective. Or barring that maybe being able to select any unit, enemy or otherwise and use the tab button to move to their view. Not trying to be a nitpicker and I love the game as is but since this is the WISHLIST thread I'd thought I'd dream a little.

And while I'm at it, is it possible for someone to edit the files so that view 2 is not such a difference from view 1. For example here is a tank from 'View 1'

Attachment (1)

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 74
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:15:23 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

Here is the current view 2

Attachment (1)

Post #: 75
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:17:05 PM   
junk2drive

View 1 won't be that low until you tab to a unit. View 1 2 3 4 were not designed for tab view, only overhead.

Post #: 76
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:17:16 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

and 'view 3' which is much smaller difference between views 1 and 2.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 77
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:18:52 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

What I propose would be a view 2 much lower than the current level at say around this.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 78
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:23:42 PM   
junk2drive

Bumping below your shots if you are done

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

View 1 won't be that low until you tab to a unit. View 1 2 3 4 were not designed for tab view, only overhead.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 79
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:35:17 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Missouri Rebel,

Are you aware that if you double-click on a unit's floating icon (works for enemy units too) or its icon in the HUD that the camera moves to that unit?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 80
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 7:40:55 PM   
junk2drive

Add to that, increase the size temporarily to see the icon and make it easier to click on.

Post #: 81
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 8:11:09 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

Thanks for the info guys. Basically everything I wanted to do is already in the game except for a closer view 2, but that is just one persons perspective. Sorry for wasting your time explaining things I should have read up on.

Great damn game! And I don't curse much. My old CM1 buddy will be getting a preview tomorrow. I cannot wait to show him this as we were regular opponents for many a games back in the day. Back to playin' for me as I have some more reds to squash under the jackboot. Charlie don't surf and commie don't innovate.

mo reb

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 82
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 8:14:21 PM   
junk2drive

Never a waste of time. It will help someone else maybe.

Post #: 83
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/15/2011 8:25:06 PM   
Mad Russian

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

My old CM1 buddy will be getting a preview tomorrow. I cannot wait to show him this as we were regular opponents for many a games back in the day. Back to playin' for me as I have some more reds to squash under the jackboot. Charlie don't surf and commie don't innovate.

mo reb

ACHTUNG!!! There are several gaming sites that are looking at starting up PCO ladders. So, if that's what you are looking for it shouldn't take long for those to start coming along.

As far as old gaming buddies one of my old opponents and I have been playing PCO for more than 2 years. This is a system that grows on you more each time you play it and the depth of the game is amazing.

Good Hunting.

MR

Post #: 84
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/16/2011 7:25:22 AM   
diablo1

Oh I thought of another one: "Automatic Sighting Display". When a unit is selected a display overlay automatically appears unless turned off/on in the K setting and shows the area that the unit can see. As the player rotates the camara around that unit in a 360 degree rotation it also rotates and overlays with the unit even if the unit remains facing in one direction.

If it's anything I hate more it's using that single line sighting display that is in the game now and I can't remember half of what it can see as I move that single line around. I've always liked overlays better as they show everything and it's much easier to face the unit with a sighting overlay already imposed on the map as one uses the facing command.

X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!

Post #: 85
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/16/2011 12:34:18 PM   
dazoline II

quote:

I understand that turn limits has been around a long time but suggest that more time with this system and you might like it. The tension of watching the two needles climb and fall in a close battle is really something to experience.

The reason I put the request to end a battle other than on points is two fold.

My direct experience on playing a random battle in a random campaign had me fighting over a 2x2km map with little over a company worth of units. (What is a typical company frontage when on the attack?, I doubt its regularly 2km) After taking some bad casualties due to badly placed units and 300mm Kysyuka rockets I succeeded in getting the objectives but didn't have enough units (nor the personal willpower, who said a game has to be fun) left to hunt down the great number of opposing rifle units scattered on the map. After running the game to about turn 40 and seeing the Russian the Russian needle climb turn after turn I said to myself this is crap, their partasians now and scrapped the campaign. I'm now experimenting with giving the objectives 3/4 of the required points to win instead of a pittiance which makes you have to run your units around a battlefield as an exercise in futility after a certain point.

Secondly I saw another poster with the exact same experience in the tech forum.

Moscow by winter? Only if you send Fast Heinz to Kiev.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 86
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/16/2011 3:34:34 PM   
Mad Russian

quote:

ORIGINAL: diablo1

Oh I thought of another one: "Automatic Sighting Display". When a unit is selected a display overlay automatically appears unless turned off/on in the K setting and shows the area that the unit can see. As the player rotates the camara around that unit in a 360 degree rotation it also rotates and overlays with the unit even if the unit remains facing in one direction.

See #42.

MR

< Message edited by Mad Russian -- 5/16/2011 3:36:25 PM >

(in reply to diablo1)
Post #: 87
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/16/2011 3:35:56 PM   
Mad Russian

The current list:

1. HQ gets a HQ ONLY command button  that branches off just like the  others so it can be given orders  without effecting its subordinates as  it does now.  

2.  Lower supression levels a little bit for infantry. It feels as if they  goto ground a bit too easily in the face of danger. 

3.  Add a no rout, hold at all costs feature like a last stand, what if   those units at Bastonge had the rout factors of the units in this game?   Besides realistically Hitler said no retreating.   Aggressive SOP Elite units are very resistant to routing Others are not so resistant and would benefit from a Hold At All Costs order.

4. Create a step feature for grass animations like trees. 3 steps would be fine instead of just on/off 

5. Of course I want a female partisan and a female sharpshooter.  

6. If possible perhaps a 30:0 per turn feature. I like 40:0 but more variety is always better. 

7. Recheck that FPS meter we get by pressing F1 somehow now I just   don't think it's working correctly. I got some 10-fps last night and had   LOWERED the settings from Ultra to High, my card is better than that   and I have a quad core cpu i7 3.2ghz Strange thing is the video is still   pretty smooth and it should be choppy at 10fps the only difference I   see is the objective flags flapping is different. 

The F1 FPS measurement is accurate.

8. When   setting up random battles give us an ability to choose "random" map at   the "template" choice point. I was surprised this wasn't already   implemented and I had to pick a map to play on. 

9. When   choosing what type of army group also put a "random" pick in that box  as  well instead of having to pick infantry, tank battallion, etc. etc.  I'd  like the computer to randomly pick what i get to play with  sometimes as  well. Even a custom choice and then put a ? on each type  of unit in the  mixed of combatants like infantry, trucks, armor,  artillery etc. etc.  to get a more random group of units to play with. I  like NOT KNOWING  what I'm going to get to command in a battle the  most.

10. To add damage effects to the 3d models?  Like  scratches from  non-penetrating hits, holes from shots that do  penetrate, track damage,  etc?  I would love to see that.

11. A unit pause command.

12. Text feedback when a unit starts firing at something, specifically:  what  it's firing at and with what. Sort of the same information that's   displayed in the lower left corner of the UI when you select a unit.

13. Unlimited Ammo feature.

14.  Unlimited waypoints

15.  Moveable waypoints

16.  Clicking on an enemy unit will hilight the human players units that are in its LOS.

17. The ability to transport  AT/Infantry guns.

18. The ability to have some influence on airstrikes.

19. A command system that is bit more straight forward when one wants give individual orders.

20. Destructible buildings.

21. A map editor that is much more intuitive. Realistically this probably will not happen but it would be nice.

Make 3 maps then we'll talk.

22. In my view the tac ai needs some improvement. Units sometimes make really bad choices.

23. Better display of maps to be chosen for Random battles and campaigns.

24. Larger Maps.

25. Larger unit limit when creating scenarios.

26. Unit order ques.

27.  A different color for the message when reinforcements arrive.

28. AA guns.

29. Reverse field of view so you could click on an enemy and see lines  indicating which of your units could see him.  That would be much better  than cycling through your units.

30. More verbose messaging.

33. Add 'codenames' or other designations to units so that during battle if I  see "*west flank group* Panzer III destroyed" I would know exactly  where to look.

34. Leave questionmarks longer, or the ability to put a marker on the map  so that if I see something I can put "Suspected KV-1" or the like.  It  wouldn't be good enough for area fire with a tank but it would keep my  small brain from forgetting what I saw.

35. Optional air recon.  If we could designate an area and have a Storch  fly over and give us some idea, it would be great.  An exposed tank  could be identified, and question marks for everything else.  You could  make it a chance based flyover so you could simulate the recon plane  having been shot down.  And futher you could make the information only  visible to units within radio contact.

36. Additional Russian campaigns.  And...maybe North Africa as a expansion pack?  :)

37. More sound

38. Towable guns.

39. Mud terrain doesn't create dust when rounds impact.

40. FOW for entrenchments and trenches.

41.Infantry graphics display for in game showing squads with correct number of men.

42. LOS indicator for what a unit can actually see. A shaded area or something.

43. More diverse experience levels for units beyond the current 3.

44. Infantry taking fire should get off of tanks but would stay in APCs.

45. Cavalry units. Both for infantry and artillery.

46. Motorcycle troops.

47. Kubel Wagons, Jeeps, Gaz...etc. The smaller vehicles.

48. End game on a specific turn.

Post #: 88
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/16/2011 3:39:30 PM   
Mad Russian

quote:

ORIGINAL: dazoline II

quote:

The reason I put the request to end a battle other than on points is two fold.

My direct experience on playing a random battle in a random campaign had me fighting over a 2x2km map with little over a company worth of units. (What is a typical company frontage when on the attack?, I doubt its regularly 2km) After taking some bad casualties due to badly placed units and 300mm Kysyuka rockets I succeeded in getting the objectives but didn't have enough units (nor the personal willpower, who said a game has to be fun) left to hunt down the great number of opposing rifle units scattered on the map. After running the game to about turn 40 and seeing the Russian the Russian needle climb turn after turn I said to myself this is crap, their partasians now and scrapped the campaign. I'm now experimenting with giving the objectives 3/4 of the required points to win instead of a pittiance which makes you have to run your units around a battlefield as an exercise in futility after a certain point.

Secondly I saw another poster with the exact same experience in the tech forum.

I agree there are times when the game should just end. In your case the game would have ended with you getting a defeat. There had to be a defensive bonus being added each turn if the Russian side was going up and nothing else was happening.

Good Hunting.

MR

(in reply to dazoline II)
Post #: 89
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 5/16/2011 4:04:01 PM   
Ratzki

How about the ability to access the end game file and carry units from one battle to the next. I know this is done in the campaigns, but it would help with some tournies and some of us players that play the same guys over and over again and would like to be able to play some battles with forces that carry over and maybe even have the choice of adding to these core units from battle to battle. This way we have more control when choosing the battle some of us would like to play. And while I am at it, maybe maps that save the endgame damage and that too, could carry over.

Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI