Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive - 6/26/2011 9:45:55 PM   
Alan Sharif

I have, in the past, had several games installed at the same time but have found I did not play any to conclusion. Currently I have only Panzer Command Ostfront, Scourge Of War Gettysberg and Achtung Panzer ( which I want to like but am having difficulty understanding). In addition, I also have Battlefield Academy, Steel Fury and a modded T34 VS Tiger which I dip in and out of rather than play long term. War in the East will be reinstalled when I have played out Ostfront or Gettysberg.

A Sharif

(in reply to NefariousKoel)
Post #: 31
RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive - 6/28/2011 3:12:04 AM   
rhondabrwn

quote:

ORIGINAL: NefariousKoel

I have over 400GB worth installed on my computer.

It's gonna be time to install another hard drive soon.

But storage is so cheap these days... go ahead and splurge on at least a terrabyte drive for small change... like as low as $60 or so. A drop in adapter that lets you hot swap drives via a USB or Esata interface is also an option. I've got two of these plus about 10 SATA drives I can drop in at any time. I'm thinking that I've got about 8 terrabytes of total available storage right now.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to NefariousKoel)
Post #: 32
RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive - 6/28/2011 3:24:23 AM   
junk2drive

I have an 80g that I never filled, a 120 the same and just got a 500g SATA. For $20 I got an enclosure for the 120 and hooked it to the box with the 80 by USB. Of course I still have a 1.2g and 8.4g from back in the day.

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI