Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sequence of Play

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Sequence of Play Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sequence of Play - 7/18/2011 11:38:32 AM   
janbak

WitP is a monster game, in each turn there a lot of infos and data to analyze and a lot of things to do.
I suppose the most veteran players have developed a Sequence of Play to be sure do not forget nothing
Could you give me some example of your Sequences of Play?
I think it could be a useful rule of thumb for noobs like me, my wish is to have a sort of checklist to follow
Thx

< Message edited by janbak -- 7/18/2011 11:58:32 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Sequence of Play - 7/18/2011 2:03:23 PM   
herwin

I first check the arrivals and then the completed engineering tasks. After that I start in the Indian Ocean, and check in order: DEI, Philippines, China, Burma, India, western off-board ports, Australia, Coral Sea and environs, NZ, eastern off-board ports, California, Northern Pacitic, and Hawaii. On administrative turns (28th of the month), I check every air unit, LCU, ship, and taskforce.

Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

(in reply to janbak)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Sequence of Play Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI