Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Reinforcements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Reinforcements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reinforcements - 8/2/2011 5:51:48 PM   
qqqqqq666

Hi all

A question: Since green reinforcements in the deployment screen are free, but in combat have some prestige cost, is the same true for the elite reinforcements too? Meaning, is it useful to bring up the strength of the units during combat or it is more cost effective to let some units with low strength as they are in the end of a battle in order to reinforce them in between battles?

Hope i get my point through. Sorry for my English :)
Post #: 1
RE: Reinforcements - 8/2/2011 6:44:50 PM   
James Ward

If you don't need the unit to finish the battle then sure, fill them up between battles.
What I like to do is look at what the free replacements will do to my units experience. If it drops it from 250 to 210 the I use the freebies to get up to 10 strength then add 2 more elite replacements. I figure they'll get more experiance next battle and since you max out at 15 you can still build up your troops to a high level and save a bit of cash doing it.
If using the green replacement will drop me a level, say experience will go from 250 to 195, then I'll use elite replacements only if I can afford them.
You can check what the green replacements will do to your experiance by hovering over the replacement button.

(in reply to qqqqqq666)
Post #: 2
RE: Reinforcements - 8/2/2011 8:39:00 PM   
Appren

Elite reinforcments are cheaper on deployment screen at start of battle, than in the battle itself, as far as I've noticed (maybe half?). If you can win a battle without reparing a unit (one that is left behind perhaps), then repair it between battles instead.

(in reply to James Ward)
Post #: 3
RE: Reinforcements - 8/2/2011 8:39:37 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

A question: Since green reinforcements in the deployment screen are free, but in combat have some prestige cost, is the same true for the elite reinforcements too? Meaning, is it useful to bring up the strength of the units during combat or it is more cost effective to let some units with low strength as they are in the end of a battle in order to reinforce them in between battles?

In between battles, during the deployment phase, the elite reinforcements will cost half as they will cost later throughout the battle.

(in reply to qqqqqq666)
Post #: 4
RE: Reinforcements - 8/3/2011 3:37:47 AM   
Hanal

answered...nm

< Message edited by J P Falcon -- 8/3/2011 4:26:08 AM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Reinforcements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI