Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Brześć scenario

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> Brześć scenario Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Brześć scenario - 8/17/2011 9:18:05 PM   
nikivdd

The Brest scenario (as second for my German campaign) i'm playtesting (second test), here are some screenshots

Here i hope to surround Warsaw in the next round. Notice the strategic map :)

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 8/18/2011 7:04:19 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: brest scenario - 8/17/2011 10:17:58 PM   
Dumnorix

Hi nikivdd
Another fantasy scenario - OMG - the real map and troops looks a little bit different !

Sorry, but I don't like your work - Falsify history - Exhibition nevertheless times please a map of Brest on the 3/4 of the fortress lies east of the river Bug and the soviets had not airfield near Brest !

Here is an example for you - taken from the 1st scenario of the Campaign "The 18th german tank division in Fall Barbarossa" - the situation on 22nd June 1941 in the morning - the 18th german tank division with corp support units in the forest at Pratulin (20km NW from Brest) My scale is 1km = 1 Hex and 1 unit = 1 Btl !

H.Balck

< Message edited by Dumnorix -- 8/18/2011 4:36:44 AM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 2
RE: brest scenario - 8/18/2011 2:09:46 AM   
MadmanRick

I have not seen Niki claim that his scenarios or indeed his campaign, is historical or based in fact. So if his scenarios or even campaign are not your cuppa, then move on. No need to be a troll about it.

"Our lives begin to end the moment we become silent about things that matter". Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

(in reply to Dumnorix)
Post #: 3
RE: brest scenario - 8/18/2011 2:23:03 AM   
Dumnorix

quote:

I have not seen Niki claim that his scenarios or indeed his campaign, is historical or based in fact. So if his scenarios or even campaign are not your cuppa, then move on.

OK - it should not use the terminus BREST - It is an offense for the 2000 killed Soviet soldiers in and near Brest ! BTW - No need to be a fuzzi - BlablaBla about it.

< Message edited by Dumnorix -- 8/18/2011 5:59:06 AM >

(in reply to MadmanRick)
Post #: 4
RE: brest scenario - 8/18/2011 2:28:22 AM   
VPaulus

It sounds interesting niki.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix

OK - it should not use the terminus BREST - It is an offense for the 2000 killed Soviet soldiers in and near Brest ! BTW - No need to be a fuzzi about it.

With that reasoning probably not one scenario in Panzer Corps could use its equivalent WWII name, in your opinion of course.

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 8/18/2011 2:32:52 AM >

(in reply to MadmanRick)
Post #: 5
RE: brest scenario - 8/18/2011 2:41:10 AM   
Dumnorix

quote:

With that reasoning probably not one scenario in Panzer Corps could use its equivalent WWII name, in your opinion of course.

Thats right - it's fantasy ! With a little more trouble, it looks so mutch better, believe me !

< Message edited by Dumnorix -- 8/18/2011 2:44:33 AM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 6
Brest scenario - 8/18/2011 6:56:48 AM   
nikivdd

I never thought that posting a screenshot would cause such a stir.

As MadManRick wrote, i never claimed it to be historical. Modding is fun but not necessarily historical correct.
If every mod posted on the board, and on slitherine aswell, is going to be checked and weighed for historical accuracy (and criticised upon), i guess for some people it will never be good enough.

Instead of thanking those who actually make a contribution in mapmaking and/or scenario/campaign designing.
Everyone is learning here, and if the map is not up to par and/or neither the scenario, i prefere to receive/give contructive criticism so that everyone benefits from it.

@ Dumnorix History is written by the victors and the Soviets were very good at that. Remember Katyn.

(in reply to Dumnorix)
Post #: 7
RE: Brest scenario - 8/18/2011 7:52:06 AM   
Magpius

@nikivdd.
good work.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 8
RE: Brest scenario - 8/19/2011 4:00:06 AM   
BriteLite

Very good nikivdd. Please keep doing the nice job.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> Brześć scenario Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI