Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/20/2012 5:40:10 AM   
koniu

4 Jan 43

Quiet. Only one air action today. 24 P-38 sweep in Burma but no CAP found

8 slow AOs end AAA upgrades and today they returning to shipping fuel to KB.
New DD arrive in Japan I need more of them. Two E end refits and now they are super E.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/20/2012 5:46:30 AM >

"Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War"

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 841
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/20/2012 3:08:43 PM   
koniu

5 Jan 43

Burma
P-38 sweep Mandalay. I lost 12 Ki-44(3 pilots KIA) for 5 Lightnings
Bombers close Taung Gyi.

I have unloaded in Rangoon AF units. They have radars to support defense of Burma.
Still 70k supplies need to be unloaded.

Guadalcanal
Supplies unloaded. Now time to back north

Truk
Sub attack on BB TF leaving Truk. Like planed KB was detected moving west toward DEI.
I hope it will give some confusion to Ducup intel.

R$D
Another N1K1 factory repaired. That will give me 120 points per month so George will be available not later than in May. I still hoping for april

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 842
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/20/2012 3:12:01 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: koniu

RnD
Another N1K1 factory repaired. That will give me 120 points per month so George will be available not later than in May. I still hoping for april

Sweet. Always one of the highlights of any game for me ... putting the first George out.

Pax

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 843
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/21/2012 3:04:28 PM   
koniu

6 Jan 43

Burma
Allies sweep Mandalay. Again.
This time British decide to sweep. 48 Hurricane IIc Trop sweep against 130 Tojos and Oscars.
I was not good day to Royal Air Force. 21 Hurricanes shot dowm for 7 Tojos and 3 Oscars. (4pilots KIA)

Tomorrow i am expecting Lightnings visit. P-38 must have difficulties to fly next day after combat. I will have that same problem when George and Frank arrive

EDIT
I think British are very low wit fighters reserve.
If i am right they should have no more than 90 Hurricane IIc in service. I am already seeing Docup flying Hurricane I version.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/21/2012 3:29:38 PM >

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 844
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/21/2012 11:16:54 PM   
PaxMondo

Early '43, yes he could be.  But he should start to be good to go with USAAF fighters ... and if he hasn't moved some of those units to Burma you have to be sure you know where they are ... He's getting a lot of P40K's and P38's at this point with F4U ramping up as well.  Hellcats are close to arrival as well ...

Pax

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 845
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 5:17:43 AM   
koniu

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

Early '43, yes he could be.  But he should start to be good to go with USAAF fighters ... and if he hasn't moved some of those units to Burma you have to be sure you know where they are ... He's getting a lot of P40K's and P38's at this point with F4U ramping up as well.  Hellcats are close to arrival as well ...

I Burma i have seen only Hurricanes and ~50 Lightnings.
I China he have ~170 fighters
North OZ ~200 fighters, at lest 25 Lightnings ans some F4F
Ndeni 70 fighters, 25 Lightnings
Probably also fighters are in Wake

I have not seen P40K from at lest two months.

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 846
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 6:10:06 AM   
koniu

6 Jan 43 continuation

Ki-44IIa pool empty. I have upgraded first unit to IIc model. It should move 36 IIa to poll.

Why Docup not sweepeng Mandalay with all planes in one day. Spreading sweeps mean i can replace loses and rotate my units.
One good raid with sweeps and bombers and he will close Mandalay. But now i only fighting him with 1:1 kill ratio against his sweeps and above own base. His pilots loses have to be huge.During last week He lost 60 fighters that way and I 64 but only 12 Japanese pilots KIA.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/22/2012 6:44:49 AM >

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 847
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 7:43:22 AM   
PaxMondo

So, he is hoarding his newer, better planes.  I don't have access to Tracker right now for allies to give you good numbers, but P40K and P38G models are in full production at decent rates since Sept/Oct.  F4U just started for him and F6F start in a couple of months.

So, you have parity with him right with the IJA for another 6 months or so until the P47 shows up.  You need Frank to match the P47 as the Tojo is just too slow.  You've just started to lose parity with the IJN as the Zero can't compete against the F4U, then the F6F arrives in huge numbers in March.  Unfortunately, the IJN gets only George for the land-based units but has to wait a long time to see Sam for the CV's.

'43 is transition and for me is the hardest year of the war to play.  Always remember that allied production is a lot higher than simply the onboard and offboard production totalled.  They get a lot of full groups rotating in with new aircraft unlike IJ.  Roughly, that doubles their production.  So while the F4U might only have 30 ac/month off board production, the allies are getting at least one new group/month with Corsairs already equipped so that gives them another 30 planes ... or more.

Pax

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 848
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 9:24:43 AM   
GreyJoy

quote:

So, he is hoarding his newer, better planes.  I don't have access to Tracker right now for allies to give you good numbers, but P40K and P38G models are in full production at decent rates since Sept/Oct.  F4U just started for him and F6F start in a couple of months.

So, you have parity with him right with the IJA for another 6 months or so until the P47 shows up.  You need Frank to match the P47 as the Tojo is just too slow.  You've just started to lose parity with the IJN as the Zero can't compete against the F4U, then the F6F arrives in huge numbers in March.  Unfortunately, the IJN gets only George for the land-based units but has to wait a long time to see Sam for the CV's.

'43 is transition and for me is the hardest year of the war to play.  Always remember that allied production is a lot higher than simply the onboard and offboard production totalled.  They get a lot of full groups rotating in with new aircraft unlike IJ.  Roughly, that doubles their production.  So while the F4U might only have 30 ac/month off board production, the allies are getting at least one new group/month with Corsairs already equipped so that gives them another 30 planes ... or more.

Yes, but, nonetheless, the allied cannot sustain many months of offensive missions against a well defended IJAAF perimeter.
George and Franks are good, but their service rating sucks so much that you can't really rely on them. I say better to have 50 Tojos in the air than 25 Franks. I strongly suggest to invest R&D resources on the second models of George and Jacks that, with a service rating of 2, can get in the air a lot more....waiting for the SAM

Under this optic i think those who invest a lot on the Tony-KI-100 are not fools.... with a service rating of 1 it's a very important plane to have...and has 2 20mm on CL.... Too late for us, probably, but those who starts new games should really consider, imho, a balanced air force also keeping into considerations the service ratings and not only the firepower

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 849
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 2:46:32 PM   
PaxMondo

Mmm, I rarely ever have issues with SR's until they get up to 4 ... so variance of opinion is all I can say.  Ki-100 is a '45 air frame, so not a factor in '43 no matter what you do (or at least I've never been able to commit the resources it would take to pull that into '43.  YMMV).  You can get the 1st Frank in mid '43 if you want with only modest investment, and I would want it for the TBolts.  But that's just me.

Correct, allies cannot in early '43 sustain non-stop offensive ops.  But they can do surge ops which is what they did historically.  And well timed surge op's ... well you have to be able to stop those.

Pax

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 850
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 2:55:31 PM   
koniu

7 Jan 42

Another good day in Burma
50 Lightnings sweep Mandalay. 11 of them destroyed. Japan lost 16 planes and 3 pilots. Against P-38 very good result

Japanese sub miss CA
Sub attack near Diamond Harbour at 52,38

Japanese Ships
SS I-153

Allied Ships
CA Frobisher
DD Aylwin

Diamond Harbour is now mined

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/22/2012 2:56:57 PM >

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 851
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 3:22:16 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

7 Jan 42
50 Lightnings sweep Mandalay. 11 of them destroyed. Japan lost 16 planes and 3 pilots. Against P-38 very good result

Yep. All you can do to lower your losses is get more a/c on CAP.

But losing 3 pilots .vs. 11(likely a few more on the way home) is a winning strategy for you even so. You're getting at lest 8 more pilots with exp and he has to start 8 more newbies all over again.

< Message edited by PaxMondo -- 11/22/2012 3:23:28 PM >

Pax

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 852
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 4:18:35 PM   
koniu

quote:

quote:

7 Jan 42

Yep. All you can do to lower your losses is get more a/c on CAP.

But losing 3 pilots .vs. 11(likely a few more on the way home) is a winning strategy for you even so. You're getting at lest 8 more pilots with exp and he has to start 8 more newbies all over again.

I was not precise. 11 is total number of planes lost by allies.I am always telling about total day loses. I shot down 7 and 4 is ops loses. But still it is 11 airframes vs 16(11 a2a) and 5-8 pilots.
For that data i am using always tracker. Tracker is more precise with cleaning FoW from data game is giving

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/22/2012 4:20:16 PM >

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 853
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 7:13:21 PM   
obvert

quote:

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

quote:

Yes, but, nonetheless, the allied cannot sustain many months of offensive missions against a well defended IJAAF perimeter.
George and Franks are good, but their service rating sucks so much that you can't really rely on them. I say better to have 50 Tojos in the air than 25 Franks. I strongly suggest to invest R&D resources on the second models of George and Jacks that, with a service rating of 2, can get in the air a lot more....waiting for the SAM

Under this optic i think those who invest a lot on the Tony-KI-100 are not fools.... with a service rating of 1 it's a very important plane to have...and has 2 20mm on CL.... Too late for us, probably, but those who starts new games should really consider, imho, a balanced air force also keeping into considerations the service ratings and not only the firepower

I am facing the service rating issue now. The Jack is somehow even worse than the George in it's availability. Not sure why that is. I'm really needing the next versions that go to a 2 service rating. I've also realized that having nodes with one base that has a ton of support, more than you need (250-300 support), and a big field, then smaller bases around is a good idea. The big base is the part I was missing. I'm rectifying this everywhere now, as most of my bigger bases had only 100-150 support. I have a lot of air HQs arriving which is incredibly helpful.

I'll have the Frank soon but the Tony Id is also a decent variant with a 2 service rating, and the Ki-100 will come in late 44. The Tojo IIc is already proving itself and will be useful and in production probably until the very late war fighters like the Ki-83 and possibly the Ki-94 come online.

The most important part about an aggressive Empire with some extended boundaries in 42 is that I have more stuff now in late 43 to defend the core of important areas in the DEI, BUrma and Central Pacific. In about 45 days I'll get about 2k AV of new brigades, a bunch more engineers and base forces and several new HQs, plus a bunch of new air groups. If he doesn't make a very big risky move in the next two months, the perimeter will be much more solid and tough to crack.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 854
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 8:24:21 PM   
PaxMondo

Working with SR requires practice, but it isn't that hard.  Allies have mostly SR2 ac and up, so if you've played allies you will have to have learned how to deal with SR.  SR3 doesn't require me to modify my practices ... SR4 and up do though.  SR5 is troublesome to deal with, but I like the Karyu and it is SR5. 

Pax

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 855
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 8:46:21 PM   
koniu

quote:

Working with SR requires practice, but it isn't that hard.  Allies have mostly SR2 ac and up, so if you've played allies you will have to have learned how to deal with SR.  SR3 doesn't require me to modify my practices ... SR4 and up do though.  SR5 is troublesome to deal with, but I like the Karyu and it is SR5. 

So what is secret of dealing with high SR? I have no experience as this is my first game

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 856
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/22/2012 10:14:44 PM   
PaxMondo

Obvert mentioned most of it ... large air bases, good AV support, rest %, good leaders, unit rotation, .... there are no secrets.  Just practice in applying which one to get the result you want with what you have.

Pax

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 857
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/23/2012 6:12:47 AM   
koniu

I will try that.
I am currently building AF rings in central Burma(tree months behind plan because of rookie mistake with delaying Burma invasion, lucky Docup is not attacking and moonsonn are coming in 5 months so i hopping to hold Burma for some time), around Timor, Palembang, in central China, Java, Kurile`s Island, Salomon`s.
Most of AF is ready or soon will be. I need only find units with AF support, In 14 days i will get 10 of more AF battalions they will sail there asap. Ships already waiting to load them

I have also start building second ring of defense when first line start to calapse. Soon i will send eng units to Philippines.
Recently i just find 6k enemy troops in Philippine, they not threat for me but i already prep my troops to land on that island and kill them.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/23/2012 6:14:39 AM >

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 858
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/23/2012 3:23:15 PM   
koniu

8 Jan 43

Burma

Quiet. Today enemy not sweep. Units are taking replacments and resting

70 Ki-49 bombard enemy AFs in nort Burma. Heavy enemy flak fire. 3 bombers lost. Minimal damage to AF

Singer
ASW TF detect enemy sub in Singer hex. I will send tomorrow few DD to investigate. Also i will mine sweep in case enemy mines.

Saumlaki
Enemy sweeps and bombardmend (medium bombers)

China
I bobing troops aroud Yean. Two ID are moving to capture city. Chines troops are retreeting from area.

KB
Somewhere between DEI and Marshals

I think i will sail to DEI with KB and i will send more medium bombers to Marshals.
Decision will be made in few days.
Allied activity in norh OZ is disturbing. I see tankers unloading in Darwin. Lot os subs in port. Something is going on.
Also Docup is avoiding reckoning my bases around Timor, strange

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/23/2012 3:25:01 PM >

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 859
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/24/2012 11:56:23 AM   
koniu

I am week in DEI. At lest weekar from what i should be
AF are still building, and i need 3 weeks to have there enough AV support.
As i am expecting invasion in South DEI so Combined fleet approved defense plan.

150 fighters and 100 2E T. bombers will guard that area everyday.
4 BB, 4CA and 8 DD will anchor in one day range to intercept landing forces before they land on Timor or Saumlaki.
KB will be 2 days on flank from area.(4 days from Salomon's or Marshals)

Plan is to sweep with naval forces and attack with LBA on day one and end with enemy on day two with KB. I am not expecting to see fleet carriers but CVE support is passable

I will leave Marshals with minimal protection. I can loose Marshals but i cant DEI.
Also in Marshals detection distance will give me at lest 2 day warning, in DEI i have not that.

I am moving more air units from China and Japan to south pacific and DEI

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/24/2012 12:04:44 PM >

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 860
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/24/2012 4:33:55 PM   
koniu

9 JAN 43

DEI
Another bombing of Saumlaki. Supplies are low. Troops desrupted morale stat falling

Marshals
I have send A6M5 to strafe against ships in Maloelap hex.
They sunk xAKL and damage at lest 4 TB

Heavy radio volume south of Numea
Of this is huge Cargo convoy or Enemy combat fleet is moving toward Oz.
I am moving all available subs to patrol Arafura Sea. They mus move down there if something will happen in DEI. They can move also around OZ but it will take month or more

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 861
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/25/2012 9:16:51 AM   
koniu

10 Jan 43

DEI
Another Saumlaki raid. Base is closed. 400 tons of suplies left. Or Docup want to delude me or he want to land on that Island

Sub activity
In past 10 days i see only three or four subs attack. I lost PB. That good.
I know that there are subs around Marshals but where is rest of them. I can assume that when i found high activity of enemy subs that area will be hot soon.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/25/2012 1:00:38 PM >

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 862
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/26/2012 6:23:35 AM   
koniu

11 Jan 43

DEI
Saumlaki bombed again. I can do nothing about that.

I am re-basing Air HQ, I will have one in Ambon, Kendari and in Timor area. That will give me torpedo cover to entire south DEI.

Wake
Strafing P-39 sunk PB near island. PB was out of fuel so easy target.
I whant to check what king of reaction i can expect.

Marshals
Ki-49 bomb Maoeolap port sunking 6 PT boats. G4M launch against small TF near island but where unable to find targets.

PH
Third day in row i have h. radio from base
DL is 2/3. No CV reported. I am sending Sub with FP. Maybe we will find something

China
Docup with at lest 3 or 4 ID(600AV total) is trying to destroy small inf unit in north china.
That units have only 12 AV so i will not cry.
I am sending two ID and Tank Units to make his live harder there.

Air groups
I am sending some training units from Japan to Pacific and DEI. They will continue training but i will slowly upgrade them to modern planes. Later it will be easy to replace green pilots with trained ones and change that units in one day to combat unit.

DEI
I f**c up with DEI defenses. Maybe not as much but it is not perfect if i compare to players like GreyJoy.
Rookie mistake. In next game i will do better.
I hope Docup will not attack until Essex class CV start arrive that will give me few more months. Or at lest give me one month.
DEI is my primary objective to defend so Marshals have now only 80 fighters and 80 bombers. and 4 CA and few destroyers as fast reaction force.
DEI have 850 planes defending (KB included) and almost 3/4 of combined fleet. I hoping to crash enemy invasion and move KB back to Pacific in case Docup will try simultaneous invasion in Marshals or Salomon's.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/26/2012 6:24:07 AM >

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 863
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/26/2012 11:33:50 AM   
GreyJoy

quote:

DEI
I f**c up with DEI defenses. Maybe not as much but it is not perfect if i compare to players like GreyJoy.

Koniu, thank you but i'm surely rookier (sp?!) than you as Japan!
However i do think with a couple of decent airfields (meaning at least level 5) and air HQs the southern DEI can be defended if your KB is at hand.
In early 1943 the allies aren't that strong yet. If Docup decides to follow that route he will need first to bomb your airfields to dust before committing a proper invasion. Just remember to garrison, even with a naval guard unit, the potential BIG airfields...don't let him grab them easily

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 864
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/26/2012 12:02:03 PM   
koniu

quote:

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

quote:

DEI

Koniu, thank you but i'm surely rookier (sp?!) than you as Japan!
However i do think with a couple of decent airfields (meaning at least level 5) and air HQs the southern DEI can be defended if your KB is at hand.
In early 1943 the allies aren't that strong yet. If Docup decides to follow that route he will need first to bomb your airfields to dust before committing a proper invasion. Just remember to garrison, even with a naval guard unit, the potential BIG airfields...don't let him grab them easily

I will try to build defenses there asap. I am sending all free units there right now.
I can weaken even Marshals or Salomons for better DEI protection. If Docup give me more than time i will have 10 AF ready and at lest 5 capable to send 2E TB with torpedo in air. Also KB is in max two day reaction range. I already have there 1200AV and more is coming. And Yamato SAG in one phase reaction distance from potential landing points.

So far Docup is not bombing much giving me time to build forts and AF but as You know problem is to find Eng units to do that. Lucky i am currently unloading in Kendari 300 Eeg squads. I will airlift them to bases i what to build.

After updating to Beta patch Docup is not so willing to send his bombers without escorts. Now he can expect CAP everywhere. For me it is best fix in that patch. And with Tojo IIc and soon Geroge i can fight against P-38 and first F4U with good results. I have good example in Burma when it looks Docup after losing 70 fighters in 10 days for equal numbers on my side resign from sweeping Mandalay.

PS. Sorry for mentioning about Your defenses outside Your AAR. But i was only referring what i see on map. I will never told names or numbers on open channel.
Knowledge where biuld AF and where not. Where place air HQ and where skip air defense is important, and best source about that are from AAR like Your

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/26/2012 12:07:12 PM >

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 865
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/26/2012 1:44:09 PM   
obvert

quote:

After updating to Beta patch Docup is not so willing to send his bombers without escorts. Now he can expect CAP everywhere. For me it is best fix in that patch.

This is what I miss having. If he's unable to see my airfield icons without recon, it's much easier to defend as then he has to check everywhere and sweep/escort every attack or suffer the affects.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 866
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/26/2012 4:48:46 PM   
SqzMyLemon

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

quote:

After updating to Beta patch Docup is not so willing to send his bombers without escorts. Now he can expect CAP everywhere. For me it is best fix in that patch.

This is what I miss having. If he's unable to see my airfield icons without recon, it's much easier to defend as then he has to check everywhere and sweep/escort every attack or suffer the affects.

This is huge in my opinion. I've not upgraded to the beta and don't plan to as yet, but this change alone will make it much more difficult for the Allied player to cherry pick enemy airfields to bomb or set up CAP traps acting on recent Japanese air unit deployments.

Luck is the residue of design - John Milton

Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - Peter Steele (Type O Negative)

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 867
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/27/2012 5:44:23 AM   
koniu

quote:

ORIGINAL: SqzMyLemon

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

quote:

This is huge in my opinion. I've not upgraded to the beta and don't plan to as yet, but this change alone will make it much more difficult for the Allied player to cherry pick enemy airfields to bomb or set up CAP traps acting on recent Japanese air unit deployments.

Jest that true. After we update to new patch Docup not changing his tactic and as usual he bomb me in Burma, DEI. But when he suddenly lost 40 planes and few turn later few more in CAP trap he stop flying. I think i see in last 3 weeks no more that 5 big bomber raids.

Also his fighters have bad days now. In last clash over Mandalay he was sending 50 P-38 and all he achieve was 1:1,5 kill ratio and 11 Lightnings lost for 18 Japanese planes and and few low xp pilots. Massing Ki-44 is problem for allies. I think i will have good results with F4U (at lest with first version) as long i will be able to have numbers on my side

That fix is balance changing thing. There is no free points for allies now. Every time he will send bombers he will have trouble with sleep.:)
Now they will know like Japanese players feel.

(in reply to SqzMyLemon)
Post #: 868
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/27/2012 5:46:59 AM   
koniu

Question.

Can i sweep my own base.

I know i cant sweep TFs, but let say allies are invading. They use CVE to CAP over invaded base. Can i send sweep from different base to weaken that CAP before bombers arrive or only option is LCAP to support bombers?

koniu

PS. I think most if not all of us waiting for most important thing on that forum today.
So see You all in 1275psi AAR.

< Message edited by koniu -- 11/27/2012 6:09:14 AM >

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 869
RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) - 11/27/2012 8:09:20 AM   
obvert

You can't sweep your own base. Only LR CAP if there are no other Allied bases nearby to sweep to draw the CAP.

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 870
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Docup (A) vs Koniu (J) Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI