Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Keeping units for the next DLC campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Keeping units for the next DLC campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Keeping units for the next DLC campaign - 3/11/2012 6:31:06 PM   
Horvo

I was wondering if I should up the difficulty if I am keeping my experienced units when starting a new DLC campaign. Are the DLC campaign difficulty levels set with the expectation that you would have veteran units or is it assumed that you will start the campaign from scratch? Is anyone finding the new campaigns to be too easy with their experienced units? thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Keeping units for the next DLC campaign - 3/11/2012 6:34:27 PM   
Tophat1815

What difficulty level are you currently playing at? My personal intention is to try the game at "general level" throughout all the DLC campaigns. That is the goal,we shall see how well it goes. My current DLC is 39' campaign and i am having a tough time at Modlin.

(in reply to Horvo)
Post #: 2
RE: Keeping units for the next DLC campaign - 3/11/2012 9:50:53 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Horvo

I was wondering if I should up the difficulty if I am keeping my experienced units when starting a new DLC campaign. Are the DLC campaign difficulty levels set with the expectation that you would have veteran units or is it assumed that you will start the campaign from scratch? Is anyone finding the new campaigns to be too easy with their experienced units? thanks

I started to betatest DLC39 on Colonel level and ended DLC 43 on Field Marshall and i took my core through every new DLC. The advantage to take the core units with you is that you will start with a stronger and better force at the beginning of every DLC but every new DLC gave me the feeling that it got easier, so i upped the level of difficulty to compensate somewhat.

(in reply to Horvo)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Keeping units for the next DLC campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI