Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Victors - Easy or hard?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Victors - Easy or hard? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Victors - Easy or hard? - 1/17/2001 8:12:00 PM   
Paco

I just recently donwloaded both the hard and easy versions of The victors, and installed (unzipped) them both before running spwaw. When I went to the campaign screen in the game, I noticed that there were two "the victors" campagins with the same name, making it hard to determine which one's hard and which one's easy. Their both in their own campagin slot around slot #20 and one's above the other. Is the one above easier or is it the one below? Any help appreciated, Thanks

Post #: 1
- 1/18/2001 2:55:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Look carefully at the listing Paco. Slot 20 says, "The Victors - USA vs USSR - Easy. Or at least it does in my version, which should be what you have. But the first one, slot #20 is the easier of the two. Enjoy! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Paco)
Post #: 2
- 1/18/2001 5:09:00 AM   
BlitzSS

The ones I have say Difficult and Extremely Difficult! I haven't had the pleasure of playing either one yet, but with what I've read in forum it sounds like they are miss labeled. ha

"Nuts"

(in reply to Paco)
Post #: 3
- 1/18/2001 5:11:00 AM   
Paco

Actually, my two versions are in slots #21 and #22. Both say "THE VICTORS-USA vs USSR", and yes, I'm sure I downloaded both the easy and hard versions.

(in reply to Paco)
Post #: 4
- 1/18/2001 6:10:00 AM   
Supervisor

Paco, Campaign Genrator doesn't count as an actual campaign so it appears to be slot 21 & 22. If you read the winzip file campaign 20(slot 21) is the easier of the 2. WB my campaign titles didn't specify difficulty level, so I went and edited the campaign titles to include Difficult and Vey Very Difficult so I wouldn't forget and get blindsided. [This message has been edited by gmenfan (edited January 17, 2001).]

(in reply to Paco)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Victors - Easy or hard? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI